Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Kumar MongiaYour feedback matters!
30 year old male lecturer foreign body sensation in throat persistence all time feeling of foreign body all the time duration 3 months felt after allergic cough and cold before 5 months symptoms of cold amd cough reduced completely tsh ,t3, t4 normal.
Hi. I am having a lot of stomach ache from past few days. May be constipation. Can anybody please recommend me some good dose to get relief from constipation.
I have been experiencing burning sensation in urine for the last about two years. Sometimes it is quite unbearable too. I have dribbling problem too. I have got myself examined and sonography suggests a little enlarged prostate. Doctor has advised me flotral tab. For six months. Symptoms have eased a bit, but still burning is there. What should I do? thanks.
Hello doctor I am suffering from erectile dysfunctional problems since childhood. I have zero erection. I can not find erection in night and morning. I feel laxity always. My testicles are also very loose. I am can not able to do sex. Please help.
Sometimes my heart pains, when I sleep for long time then it becomes ok. What is this? Please advise me.
We are just married. We want to enjoy our sexual life but arent sure how many times can we perform sex in a week? Also we are not planning a baby for like 3 years. Please guide us.
Main kabhi kabhi mastrabution karta hoon. Mera body kharab hota ja rahe hai. Kuch khane ko maan nahi karta. Mera khana bahut kom ho gaye hai. Main kia karon. Pls help.
I have been diagnosed with high fever with chills, vomiting and diarrhea including stomach ache.(vomiting what ever I eat, now my fever and diarrhea are gone, but have low appetite and slight stomach ache. Doctor suggested ESR and CBP .my ESR is very high it is 100 mm/hr and it is not normal. What might be the reason for my high ESR levels?
Sir m having burning sensation in stomach since 2months it relieved after taking medication but after 5-6 hour again I ll have this problem.
I am 29 years old male. I m married for an year. Problem is that my penis does not open during intercourse, does not open even forcefully by hand. Is that a problem, although I make a successful intercourse.
Sir I am suffering from chest pain which attacks rarely. It will be a few seconds but the pain is severe. May I know wt should I do. My age group is 22.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.