Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi NainYour feedback matters!
Main regular mence hoti hun. Iss month me mujhe chickenpox bhi ho gaya hai. Iss month me mujhe 8 din late ho gaya hai. Main unmarried hun. Main sex kabhi nahi ki hun.
I have painful blister-like sores around my vagina on a couple on my vaginal lips and I'm wondering a. How I can ease the pain/get rid of them and b. What they are. Just to give a background on the last few weeks: I got a particularly back strain of tonsillitis a few weeks ago and was put on very.
I had sex in February and had my period in march and April but this month may I am 22 days late am I pregnant?
I have a lump in my right breast for around 18 months. It sometimes gives a painful stretching sensation. What should I do?
I got my periods on 18th july n ended on 21st july. And then on I inserted multiload on 26th july and after that some of the red clotting is cuming? Can I know why this is so?
I am a boy of age 16 and had sex with girl age 16 without condom. Which medicine should be given to girl to prevent pregnancy. And its dose . I had sex on 18 july. Today!
Hi, I m 32 years old female and have been suffering with irregular (late) period. Last time when it was 2 months late my Doc suggested me medrigest for 5days which resulted period. After some hormones test she told me that my prolactin level is high (~40) and she suggested cabergoline for one month (twice a week) and BlongF for 10 days. I have completed these courses but this time my period is again 1 month late. Now what to do?
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney. But at that time she is fine, if any time she gets pain what pain killer recommended to eat.
Hi I have miss my period last period on 22 March I have tested on pregnancy kit it showing positive. I don't won't it please suggest as soon as possible.
While period problem suffering from one sided strongly headache every month. I had completed medical course of three month but once I stop it again facing the same problem, feeling very week, body pain n tiredness. Kindly suggest me best of the medicine on this.
## my period has been delayed by at least 2 months and no chance of pregnancy. Pls help for medicines for my problem. Regds ##
I hav endometrium cyst left side 82 mm and right side 54 mm what is best treatment to cure it still I don't have child.
I am 30 years old and my wife 23 . but we don't have a child after two years of my marriage.Please suggest.
- Ringworm or tinea infections, are a fungal skin disease. A family of fungi called dermatophytes causes these infections which might occur anywhere on the body, typically the arms, legs, neck, groin, scalp, hair, nails or beard. The fungi survive on the dead skin cells or keratin and rarely invade the deeper membranes and tissues.
- However, many ringworm (or tinea) infections often recur and the usual medicines simply do not help the patient.
- Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.