Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shikha KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I tolt my period was over but I had leftover blood in my pantie liner the accidentally had sex for the first time intercourse was painful and difficult to enter but did because of the pain I ask him to stop then I wear my pant for a short while the blood in my pantie liner was more, I want to no if the blood that came out was my hymen or period blood it is similar to the leftovers blood then for some months I try to put my one finger there to see if it can enter but was difficult wen I try is like something pulling me back since that intercourse I have not had sex ever am scared help me doc.
I met sex with my girlfriend now she not getting proper periods getting tension about pragnancy please help me with this problem.
We all believe that consuming fruit is an uncomplicated task that involves buying, cutting and eating the pieces. But in reality, to reap the benefits, you need to consume it at the right time. By consuming fruits at the right time, it can contribute to boost the detoxification process and help in weight loss and kick-start the metabolism process.
When is the best time to eat fruits?
Fruits comprise of different types of nutrients which offer protection against different types of diseases and infections, lower the chances of heart diseases and hypertension. If you eat fruits without proper knowledge of how to consume it, it can create problems rather than offer benefits. You should, therefore, try to eat fruits at the following timings.
- Empty stomach in the morning: Experts always recommend consumption of fruits on an empty stomach and in between meals. This is because digestion takes place at a fast pace during these times and the enzymes required for digestion of fruits are released easily when you are on an empty stomach. Fruits are high in simple sugars which need long hours to be completely digested by the body. Thus, if you eat fruits on an empty stomach, all the nutrients, sugar and dietary fibers are processed properly in the body. This ensures that your body gets the right quantity of nutrition from the consumption of fruits.
- Before and after workout: Another viable time of eating fruits is before or after exercising. You are free to eat your choicest fruits right before or immediately after working out. The body would easily utilize the sugars derived from the fruits for extracting energy before a workout. It also helps in filling back the energy content of the body if you consume fruits right after workout sessions.
Eating fruits is a simple process which is known for offering a host of benefits. But there are also numerous myths regarding the timing of consumption of fruits which need to be debunked. One such myth is that if you are suffering from high blood sugar, you should consume fruits at least one to two hours before meals. The idea behind the myth is that people with diabetes have digestive issues and eating fruits separately can improve digestion to some degree. But there is no supportive evidence for the statement.
So, it is advised to eat the fruit as a snack together with protein-packed meals which can aid in digestion. This is also beneficial as smaller amounts of sugar gets absorbed at a time which leads to the meagre amount of rising in blood sugar levels. With these few factors in mind, you can get the most out of your daily fruits consumption.
I'm a breast feeding mom all of suddenly I got fever and cold, doc suggested not to feed baby until I get cured, but unfortunately the milk left over in my breast is paining a lot pls give me Solution urgent I can't handle this pain.
Dear sir my wife vagina is very small. So in intercourse facing many problem.please provide helpful advice.
Hello I am 4 months pregnant now I want to know in which week I have to done my 5 month scan. And when I feel my baby movements.
Hello Dr. I want to ask you something. Sir mere last year August m 3 month ka miscarriage huwa tha. Baby ki hearts beat nae the or baby grow nae kr rha tha. Sir ab m conceive krna chahti hu. Kya mg folic acid ki tablet conceive karne say pahle say lay lena chahiye. Please suggest me Dr. Ki es bar koi problem na ho.
Hi I got married at 41. Can you suggest any tablets to have sex with my wife. Regularly. We are planning to have a baby.
I am 22 years old. Till now I never get regular periods. Bleeding will be for one whole month and more. And periods will not come for next 2 months. I went to several doctors and I'm diagnosed with PCOD. I took many different kind of medication like homeopathy, allopathy, Ayurveda. But nothing worked out. I'm getting too stressful while I think of my problem and the medicines that I have to take. I'm afraid to go out as I bleed so much. Its so hurting that I can't even lead a normal happy life like my friends even at this age. I'm being a burden to my parents they spent a lot of money expecting that I ll get cured soon, but all in vain. So I stopped all the medicines. But now too am getting prolonged and heavy periods. This month its around 40 days still periods didn't stop. I'm staying in hostel, I couldn't concentrate on my studies. Pls some one help me. Im feeling too down. And too tired.
I have tried During mensuration period I am facing with black bleeding at 1 day of period is it effective. And my weight is increasing day by day.
My daughter who turned 18 this year has some skin allergy, I read about the symptoms and figured out on the internet that they call this sort of allergy as 'hives' Its been around 3 months And it triggers randomly anytime anywhere. Could stress be the possible reason? Or is it some deficiency? It is worrisome, are these kind of skin allergies chronic? What could be the solution to this? Thanks.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl and my breasts are getting loose and bigger day by day. What is the reason behind it. Is this a matter to worry?
I had sex with my bf but sperm did not enter my vagina. But still I have taken ipill within 24 hours. But I did not get my periods & my stomach is feeling tight. My period date did not cross.
Ice packs and heating pads are the way to go when in pain. Treating pain with hot and cold therapy can be very effective for several conditions or injuries and easily affordable as well. However, the tricky part can be deciding when to apply hot and when to apply cold. At times, the therapy can include both the types.
As a general rule of thumb, ice is used for acute injuries or pain with characteristics of swelling or inflammation and heat is used for easing muscle pain or stiffness. Ultimately, both the therapies work well for treating pain.
How does heat and cold therapy relieve pain?
Both the therapies stimulate the body’s healing response. Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation and alleviates muscle spasms. Additionally, it also alters the sensation of pain. Heat therapy employs heating pads or heating lamps for direct application of heat and also moist heat like warm baths, heated wash cloths or heated pads.
On the other hand, cold therapy constricts the blood vessels, reduces swelling and numbs any deep pain. At first, applying ice may be uncomfortable, but it helps by soothing acute pain. Cold therapy employs ice packs, coolant sprays, ice bath and also cryo-stretching, which uses cold to reduce muscle spasms during stretching.
- Using heat and ice. Whether you are using a hot pack or a cold therapy, ensure you apply the right temperature.
- When applying heat, it should not be too hot or it may lead to burns or scalds. The skin must be checked at regular intervals. Heat should not be applied to a new injury as it can increase bleeding around the injured area and make it worse. Heat is helpful for the following problems:
- Ice has been used for a long time to treat soft tissue injuries, where there is swelling. It is used to manage pain in the short term and can also be used on a long term basis to treat pain. Cold therapy is helpful in the following ways:
- Precautions when using ice and heat
Can we get pregnant right after our period because I need a second baby. N I do not know when v have to do sex to get pregnant, I think m not going to have a baby because m too old, now m 34 years old and m having folic acid tablet to raise up my dna.
The use of any tobacco product has both immediate and long-term effects on your health and overall well-being. Smokeless tobacco stains and wears down your teeth, causes your gums to recede (peel back) and produces mouth sores. Bad breath is also a common problem. Over time, the use of smokeless tobacco can cause mouth cancer. Nicotine from smokeless tobacco also raises blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and can increase your risk of having heart attack. List your own reasons for wanting to quit using smokeless tobacco. In addition to the effects of smokeless tobacco on your health, you may be concerned about saving money or setting a good example for family members and friends. Write down your reasons for wanting to quit. Then keep your list in places where you can see it often. Visit nearby psychiatrist for de-addiction if required.
Prevention of Recurrent Calcium Stones:
● Prevention of recurrent calcium stones (which are usually composed primarily of calcium oxalate) is aimed at decreasing the concentrations of the lithogenic factors (calcium and oxalate) and at increasing the concentrations of inhibitors of stone formation, such as citrate. Achieving these goals may require both dietary modification and the administration of appropriate medications. Metabolic evaluation at baseline and during follow-up will help guide the choice of the optimal preventive regimen.
● A variety of dietary modifications and drug therapies can reduce the likelihood of recurrence of calcium oxalate stones. From the viewpoint of diet, increasing the intake of fluid, dietary calcium, potassium and phytate and decreasing the intake of oxalate, animal protein, sucrose, fructose, sodium, supplemental calcium, and supplemental vitamin c may be beneficial.
● Among those with calcium oxalate stones, drug therapy is indicated if there is continued stone formation or if there is insufficient improvement in the urine chemistries despite attempted dietary modification over a three- to six-month period. The aim of therapy is to prevent further calcium oxalate precipitation. Since dissolution of already existing calcium stones does not occur, passage of an existing stone does not necessarily reflect a therapeutic failure in a patient known to have renal stones prior to the institution of therapy. Initial drug therapy varies with the metabolic abnormality that is present.
● The 24-hour urine is an essential component of the initial evaluation and guides recommendations for prevention. The response to dietary or drug therapy is monitored by repeat 24-hour urine collections. The goal of therapy is to reverse the abnormalities detected during the initial workup (eg, low urine volume, hypercalciuria, hypocitraturia, and hyperoxaluria). We routinely obtain a 24-hour urine collection at six to eight weeks after therapy has begun to assess the impact of the intervention. Another component of monitoring is periodic imaging. Limiting radiation exposure is important, as individuals with recurrent stones often have undergone multiple imaging procedures around the times of acute stone events.