Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Savita BansalYour feedback matters!
best gynecologist I have ever meet, very experienced an knowledgeable lady ,I was the high risk pregnancy case bt she managed my case so well that I was totally relaxed throughout my pregnancy,thank you so much mam:)
Hello, My wife is 9 weeks pregnant . She is diabetic and suffering from PCOS as well. She was on metformin before. Now doctor has advised for insulin as metformin reaches to baby. Is this fine? Will PCOS cause problems wihout metformin?
I'm carrying now. With 26 weeks. I feel calf muscle cramps daily at nights n mornings. Do I need to take any specific supplement for that? Please let me know.
My wife is in her 10th week of pregnancy. We had got tested thyroid 1 month back and result was T3: 1.28 T4: 7.98 TSH: 5.62 Based on Doctor prescription, she was having 100 mcg thyronorm medicine. Again we got it tested 2 days back and TSH is down to 0.60 which I assume good. But still doctor asked to continue with 100 mcg thyronorm for one months. I am little confused why to still continue medicine.
Her period cycle is of 32 days. N generally it comes around 9th of every month N last UpTo 5 days. We had got intimated on 25. Wt should we do to avoid pregnancy? Is there a chance?
I am getting more sexual thoughts. I have girlfriend. She is now only 19. We are planing to participate in sex. Please suggest safe method to avoid pregnancy.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Dear sir / madem meri shadi ko 1.5 years complete ho gya h but abhi meri wife pregnent nhi hui h. I want baby. Shadi ke kuch time tak hamne try nhi kiya tha abhi try kiya h but abhi kuch nhi ho rha h please suggest what to do. Any advise ki kya kya care rkhana sex krte time aur kab karna h sex ki pregnancy jaldi ho .Please help about this matter.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. (Recently I have married I amam living Delhi and my wife live in hometown I meet my wife after 1 to 2 month she did not feel ) So please suggest both of us.
My marriage is complete now 3 months and we had sex regularly bt still can not conceive baby pls help me for conceiving baby and tell. Me reason why I can not conceive?
Hello Respected Doctors. I am 29 years old and my husband age 45 have 2kids, last night and early morning we did intercourse, but little bit pain after sex at morning. Why it happened I am worried about this, please help.
Pregnant issue We are planning for children But my wife is washing her genitals after intercourse and is that particular reason she didn't get pregnant Help me out of this, suggest me the best time to get pregnant after menstrual cycle.
She had her periods before a week. and after the completion of her periods I had unprotected sex with her and I am definitely sure my sperm is ejaculated in her. At the very next moment I gave her an ipill. After the intake of pill in next two days she again came in periods. But the period was not of blood it was blood but with it a sticky substance yellowish in color was coming out. Her date was 10 at dat day. and now today it's 15 date of next month and still she haven't been in her periods. We are worried Doctor please help.
Sweating is a normal function of the body, but some people sweat so much that their clothes are often drenched in sweat. Hyperhidrosis is a condition where the amount of sweat produced by the sweat glands cannot be regulated. It is characterized by excessive sweating commonly seen in the underarms, palms and soles. This disorder can affect a person at any age and if left untreated, can become a lifelong condition. Though this condition is not a serious threat to your health, it can be quite embarrassing and can hamper your lifestyle.
In many cases, there is no obvious trigger for Hyperhidrosis, and it is caused by the malfunctioning of the nervous system. This is known as primary Hyperhidrosis. Sweat is a function which helps the body cool itself. In cases of primary Hyperhidrosis, the brain sends a message to the sweat glands to produce sweat even though the body does not need to be cooled. A genetic mutation may also be the cause for some cases of Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis with obvious trigger factors is known as secondary Hyperhidrosis. While primary Hyperhidrosis mostly affects the underarms, groin, palms and soles, secondary Hyperhidrosis can affect all parts of the body. Some of the common triggers for this condition are:
- Low blood sugar
- Medication side effects
- Alcohol or drug withdrawal
- Parkinson’s disease
Hyperhidrosis can be challenging to diagnose and treat. Lifestyle changes are the easiest way to address this disorder. Some changes that can help you fight Hyperhidrosis are:
- Avoid spicy food and alcohol
- Replace deodorants with antiperspirants
- Choose cotton fabrics over synthetic fabrics
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Try using armpit shields and wearing absorbent socks.
Anticholinergic or antimuscarinic medicines can also help treat Hyperhidrosis. This keeps the nervous system from activating the sweat glands. Dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation, abdominal cramps and difficulty in passing urine are some of the side effects associated with this medication. Iontophoresis is a more aggressive form of Hyperhidrosis treatment. This involves passing a weak electric current through a wet pad to the affected area to block the sweat glands. It is usually used to treat excessive sweating in the palms and soles.
Botox injections can also help treat Hyperhidrosis by blocking the brain signals to the sweat glands. However this is not a permanent cure and may need to be repeated after a year or so. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy or a surgery to remove the sweat glands may also be recommended in extreme cases of Hyperhidrosis. This is usually seen as a permanent solution for excessive sweating, but are relatively new procedures and hence not very common. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am rupinder. I am pregnant. I hv missed period for one and half month. I want to abort. I hv taken termipill kit. I want to ask how much time will it take for bleeding to start after taking tablet.
This question is behalf of my aunt. She and her husband are trying for a baby since last 2 years. All their reports required for conception are normal both husband and wife reports. They even did 4 iui with expert doctor but the results are not positive yet. What do they need to do now in order to conceive. Kindly advise.
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.