Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit PancholiYour feedback matters!
My husband cut his thumb finger one month ago. It was a small cut with coconut's shell, so he did not took the tetanus injection. Few days early his palm started to have pain and got swollen. We went to two doctors, one general physician another dermatologist. The medicine seems to decrease his pain and swell, but is not curing it. He is 28 yrs old. My in laws have diabetes history , practically everyone one over 50 has it. What to do now?
I want to increase my height I am 15 and half years old so recommend some homemade technique to increase my height.
No I don't do masturbation actually night time on dreams it will be cuming so pls sugest me how control it nd how to get more time on bed.
Im a girl of 17 years who actively participate in the sports and games. The fat around my waist is not decreasing. I want it to burn out. Can you suggest any exercise for that.
I've acne scars on my face. I've even applied Tea tree oil + Aloe Vera on it. Lemon juice as well. But no improvement is seen till now. Its really tough to get rid of them. Ive even searched for various methods to get rid of acne Scars like microembrassion, needling, chemical peeling, etc. But its way too much expensive like 40 to 50k. Can you please suggest me what should be done for the same please suggest BOTH natural way of curing and some or all other treatments. Please sir/mam its my humble request to share the whole information in detail. It'd be very very much appreciable. Waiting for your response eagerly. Regards.
I would like to know about my height I think my height is very low please tell me what can I do for fast height growth and 1 more question is eating pizzas and burgers daily cam cause any disease or any harm for our health?
Do you need vitamin supplements? Here's how to find out
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.