Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit PancholiYour feedback matters!
Sir. My baby now 1.30 years. After baby birth my first period came 8 th mnth. Then all time my periods irregular. Now 4 months periods not coming. Is it any problem. Am very tensed sir. Nw am cntibing feeding.
I have stomach pain. When I run it will be paining right side. I went to doctor and his scanned and x-ray also done. But the doctor told no problem. But again that problem will be repeating.
Am going dry cough often. Whn I cough my stomach get tight! Why n wht is d reason doctor? And what is d procedure to stop that?
Dear Sir, I am 30 years old. Once I just randomly thought to check my blood pressure and I was shocked to see it wasn't normal it was 127/85. Then after 3 weeks I checked again it was 133/90. Can you please tell me what can be the reason? Or do you think I should follow some diet. As I don't want to be on medicine at this early age. I am little worried as its in the family. Please advice.
My age is 24. And my height is 5'3" and I want to increase my height. Is it possible. please guide me.
I am 20 year old male and I'm suffering with mouth ulcers since last two weeks. Can you advice what to avoid to eat during these days?
Sir waqt se pehle hair white ho rahe hai kafi, main abhi bas 20yrs ka hu main iss baat ko lekar kafi pareshaan hu, koi accha sa tips de bina side- effects ke. Thank you.
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I consulted a doctor but there is no difference in my position. The x ray shows that the gap between the t10 and t11 (pardon if its wrong I dont remember the exact bone name) is reduced. The ache is exactly above the hips from where the backbone starts (the area of around 3 inches is in pain). What should I do? Please help me out here!
I have a very less weight that's why I can't proceed to apply any govt jobs I have to increase my weight please help me.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.