Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Pancholi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit PancholiYour feedback matters!
Dr. Main apne chote size ke breast se kafi preshan hoon please suggest me what I do jisse meri breast size badhe.
Before 3 years he was fair but in three years his skin tone became very dull and day after day he is becoming dull even though he stays all the time at home What he can do to get his real skin tone again?
Hello doc wanted to ask is there any casual or tablets ti increase our fairness or reduce brown spots from face I have heard that some cpsual do that such as vitamin e capsule or the biotin tablets is it true and if is it how to use them and what are the other casual or tablet.
Hi, I am a 24yr old male I get pimples and zits very frequently on my face and i have oily skin and I used to think it's because of the oily skin that I have this problem. I never even had this much of pimples and zits in my teenage, I had a very clear skin until the age of 22.My skin is damaged on specific areas on my face it usually happens on the cheeks and cheekbone area and besides the nose and even below the eyes. Due to this there are many spots on my face now and the zits leave a hole kind of spot on my face which seems incurable because of this I get really depressed these days I keep looking in the mirror and I am always just hoping it should not happen again
My penis will look like banana. My penis is not straight. Will it be any harm for my sexual activities?
Im diabetic since 18. Yrs, fandango sugar is 153, HBA1c is 8.11, but now suffering from erectile dysfunction and in feet feeling just like burnt, pz suggests bud medicine.
I am losing my hair so much quickly, it may happen I am just walk in to much time in hot time, then my hair is make me irritated, it make my mind unconfident. Please give me a good remedy for it.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy