Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit PancholiYour feedback matters!
How can be deal with wife 28 year old, who always becomes bullies with slang abusive word loudly in anger and she is suffering with ocd fear of contamination. She never be calm always do their activity in anger and always being quarrelsome. Pls suggest some tips to deal against her.
I am a19 years old girl and I am suffering from my height problem that is I am very short in height what should I do to grow my height please give me quick answer.
Sir my height is 5 feet 9 inch. Nd my weight is now 40. Sir now a days I am very tensed because of frequent nightfall. As I already mentioned that I use every type of medicine Like: homeopathic, allopathic, ayurvedic nd Patanjali. I spend more than 20,000. But I can't get 1% relief. Now a days my day start with 1 piece of lahsun. Nd I don't eat Non veg from past 5 years. I don't take alcohol nd any other drug. Sir please suggest me proper medicine because I am very tensed nd die if some one not suggest me bttr mdcn.
During mensuration cycle I suffer with intolerable pain. What I must do to reduce it. I also need to reduce my belly fat. What I can do for that.
I am having sensation in upper left side teeth and also they have brown stains on them. What should I do?
Before 7-8 ago when I class 8th then my left hand has black dark on the muscle, and slowly it increase & increase. When I take then this is control but end and leave medicine then this again increase.
I am 25 year male I am more attracted towards married woman,is it normal or am i having some mental disorders.pls help.
I am 28 years female. I am trying to get pregnant from 2 years back. And I am also having hypothyroidism problem but it is normal range. My menstruation cycle is 30 days, I just want to ask the reason of not getting pregnant.
After dengue recovery from 3 days .whenever masturbate I feel like some thing paining .even when urinating I feel the pain of heat. Is anything serious illness. Give me some home remedies.
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
A pain management specialist helps comprehensive treatment for neck, back pain and also chronic and cancer pains.