Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RishuYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male and facing problem to speak from childhood. I noticed that this problem arises because of my swollen tongue always. But I face problem like stammer. Please what should I do to thin my tongue so that my life could be easy.
I have a severe tooth pain on the tooth that was treated with root canal over 3 ago. I had two doses of Ciproflaxacin Hydrochloride 500 mg tablets twice since last evening along with Ibuprofen, but the pain is still intense. What should I do?
My front lower jaw teeth has start shaking. My fiRST question is whether I should go for Removal 2whether I should go for bridges or for new teeth implantation What may the charges.
Actually 3 days ago Maine galti se bht garam Pani pee Liya tha to usse tongue pe ulcer ho gya tha wo to cure ho gya bt lios pe halka sa jal gya tha usse. Jaise chhala type ho. Kya apply kru jisse wo Nishan chala jaye n thk ho jaye.
I have already had my 3 wisdom teeth which are two top ones and one right hand side bottom one. The 4th tooth has cropped up but not fully. When I poke my tongue there I can feel slight cropping towards the cheek side but its completely plain and smooth gums towards tongue side of teeth. And it pains like its about to come out all together. I have been enduring pain in my gum area there and at base of my newly cropped up wisdom tooth for more than 2 weeks now. Can you please suggest some natural ways to make it bearable? And help me understand if its normal to suffer such pain as I didn't have this much pain when the rest of my wisdom teeth appeared. Thanks!
Hiii I am 23 year old, my bad habit is chew tobbaco since last six years. So that's why my mouth isn't open properly may be 2 finger. I leave it. So please can you you tell me that what precaution made my mouth again healthy. please suggest me home treatment and any capsules. Or tables which I got easily on Med. Store and nearly 100℅ recovery is possible. On behalf. THANK YOU.
My father's tooth are damaging and decreasing, how can he prevent his tooth from damaging and how he can cure from this problem?
Blood is coming from my teeth and whenever I wash my teeth with my hand blood came with split. It is happening from 10 days. What should I do?
Teeth me water cold and hot lagta h halka dard b rehta h please tell me kese kya kru ki thik ho jay.
I'm a 21 years old male and I have tooth fracture today while eating. What does it mean? And got an cavity Like thing on tooth.
I continue suffer from mouth ulcers. I have showed many doctors. But they have just suggested b complex tablet. Yet it does make no difference. Can you suggest me?
Is there a natural remedy for yellow teeth? Will it make a difference if I quit having tea and coffee?
My question is to an eminent Dentist; I have recently approched a dentist for filling one of my teeth which broken a bit and as it is no pain or sensitivity. He suggested a refill and I sat for it. But while working on it almost 75% of the teeth came out and he compleated the procedure. Now let know whether this teeth last long or required a replanting?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.