Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Jain
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha JainYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant now. Its been 8 weeks now. How ever my doctor is neither prescribing me any iron or zinc tablets nor asked me to undergo any tests such as thyroid, sugar and hiv. When can I expect all these events to happen? please help me understand when those tests and medication has to be taken by me.
If the egg is released on the ovulation period. Time span of the egg is 12 to 24 hours. After expired the egg is alive are not. And how much time to participate in sex to get pregnant. My mensuration cycle is 28 days. At which place the egg will be fertilized. My last period of first day is 25th Dec 2015. I am 23 years old, female. My last period of 1st day is 25th Dec 2016. We should plan for babies after 5 years. Unfortunately we participating sex (less than 5 minutes) on 17-jan 2017. After one day (Wednesday) I got a blood in the urine. Doctors said that it is a urine infection (hematuria. Is there any chances to get pregnant in this situation.
I m 29 years old female. I have 5 years old daughter n have 7 years of marriage. Now I m planning second baby bt m not conceiving. First delivery was normal. No complications. I have done all d tests required. All r normal. No problem. Now I wanna know what is d obstacle in my pregnancy. Please suggest.
Can taking azithromycin every month or so be harmful or anything? Because I've been having different types of inflammations and doctors describing it to me all the time.
My friend got boil and has burning sensation on her vagina she went to doctor and got a tube to apply and antibiotic plus brufen. But 3 days gone past still not recovering. Pl tell why and what should she do.
Penis Fillers for a Small Penis: Some Basic Facts
Many men who take off their clothes and stand in front of a mirror like what they see. Others may find flaws, including what they perceive to be a small penis. When a guy believes he has a small penis, this can have an impact on his self-esteem, his self-confidence and his sex life. Sometimes it can even have an impact on his penis health, especially if he attempts to make his equipment larger by engaging in techniques which may do physical harm to the penis. There are many techniques that claim to enlarge a small penis, some of which are harmless and some of which are not. One of the more recent developments in this area, and one increasing in popularity, is the use of penis fillers.
Is small so bad?
Before discussing penis fillers, it pays to spend a little time talking about a man's perception of his penis as small. Very often a man may believe he has a small penis when in fact his equipment is perfectly adequate. Almost all penises, when erect, are of sufficient size to provide sexual pleasure to a partner, even if they are not "monster sized." The emphasis on enormous male appendages is likely exacerbated by the omnipresence of online pornography, which often features men with exceptionally large penises or uses camera angles to give an impression of greater size.
But even when a man does have a penis that is somewhat on the small side, that doesn't necessarily mean his penis is inadequate. A four inch penis is perfectly capable of bringing about great ecstasy in a partner, provided a man knows how to use it to its best advantage. Except in the cases of a true micropenis, skill counts for much more than size.
Despite this, there are plenty of men anxious to make their penis larger, and penis fillers are one avenue some are pursuing. Basically, penis fillers work the same way that "lip plumping" works. With lips, an injection of certain approved substances makes the lips fuller. With penis fillers, several injections are made to insert a substance into the shaft to add to the girth of the penis. (At this point, penis fillers do not add to the length of the member.)
An anesthetic is first applied to numb the penis, and then several injections are made at various points along the shaft in order to ensure the filler is evenly spaced. Sometimes the procedure is repeated a couple of weeks later. When done properly, there is some soreness afterward, but not a great deal. The effects are not permanent, lasting usually three to six months.
It is very important to note that fillers are not FDA-approved for use in the penis at all, and that there are significant risks associated with this procedure. It should only be performed by a licensed plastic surgeon; many men have had their penises injected with fillers that turned out to be toxic, which can be damaging and potentially fatal. In addition, there can be other risks, such as a potential "numbing" in the penis or a misshapen look if the fillers do not spread out evenly.
Bottom line: Men who believe they must use penis fillers should do so with the knowledge that there can be complications.
Small penis or large, and whether penis fillers are used or not, a guy needs to utilize a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) for better penis care. Choose a crème with both Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) to provide double-moisturizing power for the penis skin. The crème should also include vitamin D, which is made only in limited quantities in the body. Adding vitamin D can help boost its benefits to the penis.
Q1. Some 1 said v should not take a head bath for the first 3 days when menstrual cycle sets in. Is this true? If yes why should v not do so? Q2 .can v have 2-3 cloves of garlic daily soaked overnight in water empty stomach. I hope it dosent cause any problem as it is very hot?
Sir my wife had an abortion a year ago after that she had done torch test results rubella igg 99.9 IU/ml cytomegalovirus igg 81 U/ml and Herpes simplex virus 1+2 igg 18.5 and after one month she had again torch test rubella igg 120 ,cytomegalovirus igg 28.2 and herpes 20.4 still she is not getting pregnant, is by abortion there may be blockage in fallopian tube and if yes is it curable by medicine.
According to many fitness experts, swimming can be an effective and rigorous fitness workout for people of all age, and everyone should try to hit the pool every day. While this is a regular regime for some, many are into a misconception that swimming is like child’s play. There are also those who think that swimming is not an effective form of weight loss. But the reality is that swimming is one of the best cardio exercises, and you must include it in your regular fitness regime.
And, in case you are running out of reasons to indulge in swimming, here are a few important points to convince you.
- Swimming is good for heart health: Swimming is known to provide an unparalleled conditioning of cardiovascular health if you can practice it with an untainted consistency. Even though other kinds of exercise such as running or cycling can be more effective to boost the levels of metabolism, you should include swimming in cross-training routine. Pushing yourself to swim regularly will improve the overall fitness.
- Helps in balancing the structure of muscles: Swimming aids in building longer and leaner muscles which complement the denser muscles produced from weight training. These newly formed muscles also aid in speeding up the metabolism process for keeping the calorie for burning longer.
- Swimming is an excellent form of cross-training: Swimming helps in improving the cardiovascular capacity and increase muscle strength. But the reason why swimming is famous among fitness enthusiasts is that swimming offers the much-needed break from the high impact workouts such as weight-lifting, running and basketball. It allows athletes a respite from the regular intensive routine and helps the body to heal properly without compromising the daily fitness sessions.
- Swimming helps in improving the overall flexibility of the muscles: Hitting the pool gradually relaxes the major muscle groups in the body and increase flexibility along with stretching it. If you indulge in lactic acid building workouts such as weight-lifting, cycling and running, swimming for half an hour assists in flushing out the toxins and spare the muscles from becoming tight and sore the following day.
- Assists in strengthening the core: One of the most prominent reasons why you should hit the pool regularly is that it helps in improving the core body strength. This is due to utilisation of the major muscle groups at the same time. Even though about 70 percent of the body’s effort rises from the upper portion, moves such as fin and kickboard can offer an excellent lower body workout.
To sum up, these benefits are definite to compel anyone to consider swimming on a regular basis and improve the quality of life without hurting the muscles. And in no time, you would start enjoying it too!" If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.