Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RatanYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 years old male When ever I am sexual aroused or when ever I think about girls or any girl passes in front of me something like crystal clear white fluid is coming out of penis within some seconds even its coming out when my penis is not erected. Please tell me about this premature ejaculation what is this and why this happens? And I'm ejaculating within in 2 to 3 4 minutes only. And My penis is bending towards left side when I'm getting erection I am getting full erection but its bending towards left side only. What is the reason for this? And masturbation is safe ? Weekly how many times is safe?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.
Just recd my ca 125. Its 61.5. Does it mean I've cancer. Besides the mri report impression says 1. Right ovary dermoid cyst 8cm 2. Left ovary dermoid cyst 2cm 3. Left hydrosalpinx 4. Right fallopian tube mildly dilated. 5. Intramural anterior uterocervical fibroid 41MM X29MM Extremely scared seeing so many problems. I know the cyst has to be removed. But can these others be treated through home remedy or medication.
Dear Dr. My wife got an itching and burning sensation at the outer lip of vagina from few days. Yesterday she used candiderma cream which had caused her internal pain as it seems the cream has gone in side deep vaginal area during sleep. Two things Dr. If you may help us with. First is can you suggest a good ointment or cream which can be used in side or tip of vagina. Second she used candiderma cream once will it make any harm? Thanks for hearing.
My mother is 50 year old. She has itching on her vagina from two days. What is thecreason behind this? How to prevent itching?
I am 31 years old male. It's been 3 years and 4 Months I got married. Though we were having physical relation, we both are still virgin. It's been only few weeks we are trying for this, but unfortunately not able to do t successfully yet. Due to busy lifestyle and work stress we ddnt take t seriously during initial phase f married life and also were not trying for this. Could you please advise which doctor to consult to get proper advise?
I am 28 years old male. Recently married, during sex with my partner my male organ erection is not functioning properly. That means erection.
Good morning Sir, I've issue with my penis size & ejaculation. It's only about 6.5cm (l)×8cm (c) & within 10-12 min it ejaculates. How I can stay for a long time in bed and should I use any enlargement cream/oil/supplement if yes which is the best C. O. S. & how can I satisfy to my partner please prescribe.
I have slight swelling in the inguinal region associated with severe itching and slight pain, what should I do.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors attributing to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Do not let low libido affect your conjugal life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.