Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Grover
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R GroverYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was very depressed due to my small penis size . i consulted many doctors in past but I was not getting satisfactory results. Later I chose to consult Dr Grover. He can handle all types of cases. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.The overall treatment was very effective. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered. Though the treatment took time , But it was very effective.
Thanks to Dr Grover for the perfect advice as I was not able to conceive. I was quite depressed due to this problm. The doctor gave me perfect guidance and prescription whcih helped me deal with my situation. The complete process of the treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I must say he is one of a known sexologist in the city.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my issue of premature ejaculation. The complete process of premature ejaculation treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. All the staff members were very helpful. Dr Grover doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr R Grover , I didn't lose hope. The erectile Dysfunction treatment given by Dr R Grover helped me immensly. He is a very practical doctor. Dr R Grover is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my male sexual problems. Due to my male sexual problems i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I consulted Dr Grover. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
Thanks to him I am much better now. The overall atmosphere in the Grover clinic is very soothing. One of my cousin's referred to him. I am really grateful as his prematureejaculation treatment has give me a ray of hope. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
With the help of Dr Grover's treatment for male sexual problems. I am feeling so great. My previous experiences were not so good, but he has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. He handled my case with great ease. The overall outlook of the his clinic was very nice.
I was very depressed due to my masturbation addiction. I consulted Dr Grover. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. I owe him a big thank , I am much better than before.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Thank you so much for the quick response. If you don't mind could you please share your contact details with me for future reference.Personally i want to meet you at Clinic.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Dr, i want to increase and relaxable during masterbation time, so Which oil or any Medicine is best?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be knowledgeable, inspiring, well-reasoned, helped me improve my health and caring. Nice
grover sir is very helpful experienced gives proper advise I will advise if anyone have sexual problem consult with Grover sir once
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Thank s my result are negative but i gained almost 10 kg in one month
very nice experience..he made me confortable and easy.gave me medicines..very polite..lets see about result.i hope for best
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Sir pls send ur number and ur clinc address
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and professional. Wasn't aware of vagina
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot sir to provide me ...is it abnormality
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful and sensible. Good advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be very helpful. Helpful but not satisfied
I found the answers provided by the Dr. R Grover to be knowledgeable. Good information Thanks
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. thanks doctor .....
Basavaraju N G
Dr. R Grover provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and nurturing. Helpful
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse (learn more about Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence).
Physical and mental impact
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stressmight trigger a dysfunction in the process as well.
My penis is little small so I am suffering in having sex sir please help me for this how can I enlarge my penis.
Hi, mera sexually problem hai, jab mai meri wife ki yoni me apna ling dalta hu to wo ander jata nahi hai bahar hi mera dhatu nikal jata hai. Mujhe kia karna chahiue.
Plz suggest me a medicine to eat before intercourse so that I will not ejaculate early nd stay hard for long nd has no side effects please help me.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetesare likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.
Syphilis is one of the most communicable sexually transmitted diseases. If left untreated, syphilis can be fatal. It can lead to heart disease, brain damage and blindness. A woman infected with syphilis can also pass it on unknowingly to her baby if she suffers from the disease when pregnant. Syphilis can be easily treated by
- A blood test
In most cases, a simple blood test can confirm the presence of syphilis by showing signs of the antibodies used to fight it.
- Testing the fluid from the sores
This is usually done in the case of primary or secondary syphilis when sores are present on the patient's skin. Looking at a scraping of the sore under a microscope can be used to diagnose syphilis if it shows the presence of the syphilis bacteria.
- Testing cerebral spinal fluid
This is performed only in extreme cases of syphilis where the disease may have caused complications with your nervous system.
The earlier syphilis is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. You may need additional doses if you have been suffering from syphilis for longer than a year.
- Abstain from oral. Vaginal and anal sex until the sores have healed.
- Get blood tests at regular intervals for atleast a year after treatment.
- Get tested for an HIV infection
- Fevers, nausea, headaches and chills are normal side effects associated with syphilis treatment.
- If you have a lesion around your mouth, syphilis can even spread trough kissing another person.
The good news is that once you've been cured of syphilis, it does not recur. However, it is recommended to always use protection while having intercourse and abstain from sexual activities if your partner suffers from syphilis.
Hello, my name is Mahesh, I'm a boy, my age is 21 years old, I have penis problem, my penis is too small, like a small boy, so can you help me out.
How to increase sex timing. Now a days I'm not able to do sex long time and I alway fell tired, energy less. How to do sex long time.
Male menopause also called ‘andropause’ is characterized by changes in the male hormone 'testosterone’ due to age. Other names that are used to describe similar symptoms are ‘androgen deficiency’, ‘testosterone deficiency’ and ‘late-onset of hypogonadism’.
What Is Male Menopause?
Because men do not go through a well-defined period referred to as menopause, some doctors refer to this problem as androgen (testosterone) decline in the aging male -- or what some people call low testosterone. Men do experience a decline in the production of the male hormone testosterone with aging, but this also occurs with conditions such as diabetes (read more about diabetes problem). Testosterone is a hormone which is produced in the testes and it plays an important role in a man’s body; from regulating sex drive, increasing energy levels in the body, maintaining muscle mass to bringing about changes during puberty. Male menopause differs from female menopause in a few aspects and not all men are affected by it. However, this condition doesn’t cause impotence.
Along with the decline in testosterone, some men experience symptoms that include:
The symptoms of male menopause are low energy levels, fatigue, depression and an inability to focus on anything. You will lose muscle tone coupled with an increase in body fat; the muscles in the body also tend to become weak. Some other symptoms are decreased bone density and breast development.
There are no specific causes as such, but aging is known to play a major role in male menopause. Certain lifestyle factors such as depression, stress and anxietycan cause some symptoms of male menopause to show up such as erectile dysfunction. Not eating a balanced diet and not following a proper exercise regimen and drinking or smoking excessively can trigger symptoms of male menopause.
Once the diagnosis is done, the doctor will chart out a treatment course. The common treatment for male menopause is to make certain changes in your lifestyle – eating a well-balanced diet, getting optimal sleep and exercising regularly. Making these types of changes has been proven to dramatically improve the health of men affected by male menopause.
Another option is hormone replacement therapy, wherein synthetic or artificial testosterone is administered to the body. It is similar to performance e nhancers in terms of its side effects. So it is advised to consult your doctor and take a well-founded decision on whether to go ahead with the hormone replacement therapy.
Ayurvedic Management of Male Menopause:
- Manage your emotions through yoga and meditation.
- Attend couple’s counselling and talk your doctor about your issues. Educate yourself and your family about the condition.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Maintain your weight by doing regular exercise and diet.
- Do regular body oil massage with Ksheerabala taila, Sesame oil or Mahanarayana taila.
- You can undergo Ayurvedic treatments like Shirodhara, Rasayana and Vajikarana chikitsa to rejuvenate your body and enhance your sexual health.