Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitive problem for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do know?
I daily brush but then also smells comes from mouth. So what should I do to stop this smelling out of mouth?
Hi I have problem in teeth which felling week and always feeling pain please sugest me some useful tips and also going gapped.
I have continuous tingling like needles pricking on the tip of my tongue. Also, I get white rashes too sometimes on my tongue. I had a root canal earlier. Also there are few cavities in my teeth which have been filled. Please guide me the cause of this and the solution. Thanks.
Please give me some homeopathic medicine or home made medicine for mouth ulcers. Is it curable? Please tell me.
Hi During brushing my teeth, the labial part got infected. So what kind of treatment I can prefer. please suggest.
Recently I consulted a dentist n he advised me to choose between orthodentic treatment and cosmetic procedure. So, I am a little confused. Which is better and why? if I go for cosmetic procedure for midline diastema closure will it cause any harm in future?
Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of the teeth. Am not able to bite any solid or drink cold or sometimes hot liquid too. Wats the remedy for it? Please mail me as soon as possible.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.