Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Internal Medicine Specialists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveen Bugalia
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen BugaliaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and early discharge. And I am 20 year old no any suffer tension or pressure. Now I am so upset.
I am married and trying for baby, I have hypothyroidism since 2004, I had tsh levels 8.8microIU/ml and dosage was 25 mcg, consulted doctor, she has Increased the dosage to 50 mcg and I continued taking this for 2 months and checked my tsh level and it is still remain 8.3microIU/ml. What could be the reason for this reason ,again I need to check with doctor? And this tsh level 8.3mIU/ml is ok for conceiving ,kindly suggest.
One of the crucial types of surgery is the heart surgery, which is commonly known as the bypass. It is a type of surgery in which the chest is cut, and surgery is done on valves, muscles, and heart arteries. As per the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, it is one of the most common types of surgeries, which is performed on adults. During this surgery, the prime focus is to remove the blockage from the heart so that fresh blood can easily flow into the heart. No doubt that this process is critical, but it is easily true that after the surgery you have to take extra care of yourself.
Talking of which, here are certain things that you can expect after the surgery.
- Moved To ICU: The moment, the surgery is done, you will be moved to the Intensive Care Unit where the person’s health conditions will be monitored, vital signs will be checked, and medical professional will frequently visit to make sure that the patient is just doing fine. Once the surgery is over, you may not wake up quickly, but you will continue to breathe through the breathing tube. About food, of course, you will not be allowed to take solid food, but there is an intravenous (IV) needle will be put in a blood vessel in your chest and arm from which you will be given fluids.
- Recovery At Home: Once you are given the discharge, your focus should be to get recovered quickly. Recovery at home entirely depends on the heart problem for which the surgery was done. Of course, the doctor will give you necessary instructions with regards to healing incision, dealing with after effect is and understanding the signs of complications. Follow up the medicines and attend the appointments as advised to keep track of your health condition. You may face some after effects such as appetite loss, constipation and sleeping problem. If there is any complication, make sure you speak with a doctor about the same immediately.
- Ongoing Care Is Important Too: Once the surgery is over, as said, you will have to go for frequent checkup with your doctor. During these visits, your doctor will tell you to get blood, stress test and electrocardiogram done, which will assess the working condition of the heart. You might also be given few blood-thinning medicine and bring certain changes in lifestyle and medicine.
There are certain phases of recovery which will take time eventually. The first phase is the lengthy one that can last for around 6-8 weeks. Once you get a discharge from the hospital, you will be given instructions that you must follow with good care. This will pace up the healing process and make the process better. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I get acidity pain frequently. I eat chicken a lot (approx 3 days a week). I am 26 years old so I would like to know what should I do to reduce acidity.
I am having stomach upset. I had a tablets as per doctor prescribed. But now my stomach feels so hard and uneasy feel. What to do now.
My daughter is 2 years old, she was suffering from fever from 6 days today we have performed test as per doctor advice and we found Dengue IgG Antibodies Negative:< 1.8 Equivocal: 1.8 - 2.2 Positive:> 2.2:Negative (0.13) Method: Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) Dengue IgM Antibodies Negative:< 0.9 Equivocal: 0.9 - 1.1 Positive:> 1.1:Positive (5.64) From the result it seems that she is suffering from dengue fever. Please let me know is this serious matter or it can diagnose. And how time it will take to recover. Her plate let count is 90000. Kindly advice and also tell is there is any serious problem. Waiting for kind reply.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
A 21-year-old man presents to the Out Patient Department for a pre-employment physical examination. He is 6 ft 3 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. Cardiovascular examination is remarkable for a midsystolic click and a grade 2 systolic murmur, that increases with Valsalva maneuver. The patient has an arm span that exceeds his height and has long, slender fingers. The thumb sign (Steinberg sign) is positive.
Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis?
a. Lesch-Nyhan syndrome
b. Turner syndrome
c. Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
d. Marfan syndrome
e. Noonan syndrome