Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pragya Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya SharmaYour feedback matters!
My question is that I am 22 years old and I want to increase my sex timing for 20,30 minutes so please give me the name of any pills, spray or oil. Thank you.
Sex related I am married since 2 years. While having sex I feel more confident with a condom on which I wish to stop using now as both of us don't want. But the issue is my foreskin of penis doesn't go back properly because of which it hurts and even if I try it loses the hardness because of that distraction phase. Please suggest me remedy using which I can have proper sex without using a condom. Foreskin issue here is important to be resolved. Got all my sex related tests done. They are very much normal. Warm regards.
My mouth is not open properly. The teeth have also worsened. I have left the pocket pouch. Right now, the bones below the ear have gone away from 2-3 days. Vaginal penetration has come in the mouth. I feel guilty about living in this way. Sir, help me. And give me the opportunity to live the right way. Thank you Lybrate.
Hi, From initial home test it found to be faint positive. I went to doctor and she performed several blood and urine test. My B-HCG is found to be 28.15 and shown nothing in Sonography. I am worried whether I am pregnant or not? What should I do now.
Hi im married 28 years old, can I use use Farbah oil (Rex Remedies) for good blood circulation to penis and other problem (I.E less erection, stress problem due to bad work environment) please confirm if ther any side effects which creates problem for me in futures.
Sir, I have to Clear My diet .I have 1Gf I Marry Her After 3 years but She is Now pregnant 15 days ALREADY passed .Which Tablet Shall I Use or Which Injection I Use .with No Side Effect in future. Tell me The Perfect Solution Sir As soon As Possible. Thank u.
A woman's sexual desire never remains the same. It fluctuates with a woman’s menstrual cycle, age, mental state and health. Life changes like pregnancy, menopause and social dynamics like family relationships and stress at work affect her libido. But there are other reasons which are more ‘chemical’ for a woman’s sexual highs and lows, as we shall soon see. Before we get to the symptoms and reasons for low libido in women, let’s define what low sexual drive is.
If a woman has persistent or recurrent lack of sexual interest, she may be suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder or low sex drive. This is the most common form of sexual dysfunction among women of all ages.
Common symptoms of low sex drive are
- No interest in any type of sexual activity, like touching, kissing or even self-stimulation
- Absence of sexual fantasies or thoughts
Physical causes which lead to low sex drive in women
- Diseases: Arthritis, cancer, back pain, diabetes, high BP, coronary artery disease and neurological diseases can affect arousal and sexual enjoyment in women.
- Low testosterone: This male hormone affects sexual drive in both men and women. The levels of testosterone peak in the 20s in women and then decline, which means older women have lower sex drives than younger ones. The levels tank dramatically after menopause.
- Medications: Use of antidepressants and anti-seizure medications can cause low sex drive in women and so can certain blood pressure lowering drugs, and oral contraceptives. These drugs affect libido in many ways like decreasing available testosterone levels or affecting blood flow.
- Disorders: Conditions like thyroid dysfunction, endometriosis and fibroids are all libido dampeners.
- Hormonal changes: Estrogen levels fall during menopause. This affects sexual desire and may lead to dry vagina syndrome, causing pain during sex. Pregnancy and breast-feeding also take a toll on female desire as these bring about massive changes in her body image along with numbing fatigue.
- Anxiety and depression
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Negative sexual experiences
- Alcohol and drug use
Since sexual desire in women is so complex and multi-dimensional, relationships, emotional state of a woman, her sense of well-being, as well as closeness and chemistry have a role to play. However, low sexual desire has to be recognized as such, to be cured. The cure for low libido is not just physical, but it is usually a multi-pronged strategy including social, psychological and emotional factors. But we assure you that a visit to a doctor, lifestyle changes and medications can help you get into the mood more often. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.