Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pragya Sharma
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old unmarried person. My penis is not getting erection since 1 week. It's take much time to get erect. I am doing masturbating daily twice. But not my penis not getting up. I'm fully worried about this. Is there any chance to impotence. Pls suggest me good medicines and diet.
When I try to enter my gf pussy my penis softens but during the foreplay and blow job it's hard and erect. What is the problem?
1. In winters I got fungus infection below my penis skin and and then I took some allergic tubes but nothing get success. I search that in winters skin get dry and problem arises I treat naturally with the coconut oil but. Now also it is remain and not completely going. Please suggest any medicine and best tube so that it could get removed completely. Because it itches alot! 2. I got the infection due to deodorant at. My underarms and it is itching alot n alot please recommend any tube to come our of it. Please and please tell. Me the medicine related to. My above 2 problems please.
Hi doctors, after having sex for ones I do not feel erection I do not fill the mood of having sex again I mean I can do sex only once in a day, why?and how can I be able to do sex for more time a day?
1) What to do when rise up the will power to see porn? How I can resist it? 2) Is porn fake? 3) the most safe way to control masturbation habit without anti depressant?
Is there any relationship between masturbation and premature ejaculation? How premature ejaculation can cured?
Can HIV transmit through food that mixed with hiv positive blood what happens if some one eats HIV positive food can hiv transmit from food that contains large of blood.
Common Penis Problems That Fitness Buffs Should Be Aware Of
There's no doubt that regular exercise is good for the mind and body. But a regular gym goer has a host of penis problems that they're more susceptible to than those sitting on the couch. Between less than sanitary conditions, communal bathrooms and lots of sweat, your typical gym is ripe with bacteria that can leave your penis vulnerable to discomfort. But with a little knowledge, many of the most common penis problems found at the gym are easily diagnosable and treatable.
Here are the three most common penis problems found at the gym and how you can solve them:
1) Yeast Infection - Most commonly thought of as a female health problem, men can also find themselves with a yeast infection, especially if they're frequenting the gym. This type of infection is caused by a fungus called candida. While candida is usually present on the body and perfectly healthy, an overgrowth of it can be the cause of a penile yeast infection. Symptoms of a male yeast infection typically includes itching and a burning sensation accompanied by a red rash or white, shiny patches on the penis. In some cases, a thick white substance may be present.
Candida thrives in dark, warm and moist conditions, making it essential to change out of sweaty gym clothes as soon as your exercise is over. Spending the day in used gym clothes can make one very susceptive to this common problem. Curing a male yeast infection will require an over the counter antifungal crème.
2) "Jock Itch" - Tinea cruris, the fungus behind "jock itch," is another common ailment for the regular exerciser. Like candida, tinea cruris flourishes in dark, warm and moist areas, making the groin and inner thighs especially vulnerable after a vigorous workout. Because tinea cruris is a form of ringworm, it has a distinct mark, making it easy to identify and diagnose. A man dealing with "jock itch" will suffer from a red, scaly, circular rash with raised edges that often itches and burns.
Like yeast infections, "jock itch" can be easily avoided by swapping soiled gym clothes with fresh, clean options after a workout. It's also essential not to share damp towels or be in close contact with others that may be experiencing tinea cruris. Over the counter antifungal crèmes will clear up this very common infection.
3) Chafing - In and out of the gym, penis chafing is a common problem that affects many men. However, gym conditions can make active men particular vulnerable to this uncomfortable condition. Damp skin is more likely to cause friction, making excessive sweat a top culprit for a chafed penis. Unlike yeast infections or jock itch, penis chafing is marked by red, flakey skin and, while uncomfortable, won't cause the acute itching and burning common with infections.
To combat chafing, opt for looser, breathable clothing. Synthetic materials tend to be best as cotton can trap moisture. In the case of chafing, a delicate moisturizer can also be applied to relieve uncomfortable symptoms. A cool compress with a clean, dampened towel can also quickly relieve irritation caused by chafing.
While waiting for an antifungal crème to work, those afflicted with a yeast infection or jock itch can quickly relieve their symptoms. Delicately wash the infected area with warm water and a mild soap. If the infection is particularly severe, just water will work as soap may irritate the area even more. After washing, gently pat the area dry and apply a high-quality penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) designed to soothe and protect the sensitive penis area. While penis problems at the gym are common, they don't have to get in the way of an active lifestyle.