Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Ayurvedas online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhakar Chaturvedi
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
I'm a cricket player and I'm getting tired so quickly, so I'm not able to play well. Give me a solution.
I am recording my Basal Body Temperature daily Morning as I am trying to conceive. Today is my expected period date. I found yesterday and today my BBT is at highest. 97.8. Last highest recorded temperature was 97.6 during ovulation. I have all signs of getting my periods. Cramps, heaviness in lower tummy. I usually read that temperature drops while approaching expected period if not conceived. But I am having all PMS symptoms. So what could be the reason. Your answer will help me learning my fertility chart better.
My daughter age of 6 years 8 months, taking breath with mouth while sleeping time and snoring heavily most of the time. Could you please suggest me what we have to do?
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 2 and 5 of June those were my fertile days. I was supposed to get my periods on 17 but it's already 20 I am late with my periods for 4 days. I am feeling like it's about to start. I am worried can I be pregnant?
I am 37 years old. And also diabetes and enlarged fatty liver . I consumed alcohol twice or thrice daily. What I should do.
I have boils problems after sex. Size of boils is small. Boils persist on back, neck, bump and also on internal parts. Please suggest how to reduce.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.