Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar SuroliaYour feedback matters!
Mere knee me pichle 3 se 4 saal say heavy pain hai .Kafi doctors ko dikhaya koi fyda nai hua mai kya kru ?
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
- Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
- Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
- Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
- A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
- Candida Fungal: Candida albicans is the most common type of fungus to cause yeast infections. Sometimes, other types of candida fungus are to blame. Common treatments usually cure a Candida albicans infection. Yeast infections caused by other types of candida fungus can be more difficult to treat, and need more aggressive therapies.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
- Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
- Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
- The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
- Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
- Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.
I have married. And my husband not interest to sex me. He was always. Telling. Bore I have no one idea. That. My husband. Sex not coming. I was very angry with my husband. Please tell what can I do.
I am 18 year old and I am experiencing vibration of veins in my right hand since last three days. So what should I do?
Is there any medicine to feel fresh in the morning. I don't feel fresh after awake from sleep. Please advice. Thank you.
I have lots of pain in legs and low energy in body weak ness, high blood pressure. Obesity weight 94 height 5.5. Taking telma 40 regular.
Hi sir, I am in very worst situation, I have one problem i. E bad breath don't think this is because of dental related. Because I was treated dental and ent one time and palmanologist all. 24 hours getting the bad breath. please suggest.
My hairs are drying and it is not growing healthy It's like a wig and I have some hair fall I don't have dandruff my hairs are not strong its are very thin only in front of forehand is very thin and not strong back side are very strong and healthy but not growing well I used daily bath with head and shoulder shampoo while I grow my hair long it's not growing well and not growing straight only in front of fore head its growing thin and becoming curves please give me a good suggestion.
I am not getting enough sleep. Till 2 or 3 o clock I will be awake. My friends are telling that this is because of drinking coffee every day. Is it? Or what else be the reason?
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often used to kick start a slow stomach. Though acidic in nature, it also has an alkalizing effect that helps settle indigestion.
Add one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.Mix in one teaspoon of raw honey.Drink this solution two to three times a day for quick relief.
2. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds can be really helpful for indigestion caused by very spicy or fatty food. Fennel seeds contain volatile oils that can help reduce nausea and control flatulence.
Dry roast, grind, and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water. Follow this remedy twice daily.Alternatively, you can drink fennel tea, made by steeping two teaspoons of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.Another option is to simply chew a spoonful of fennel seeds for symptom relief.
Ginger stimulates digestive juices and the flow of enzymes that help you digest your food. This makes ginger an effective remedy for indigestion, especially when it is caused by overeating.
In fact, as a preventive measure, you can sprinkle salt on some fresh ginger slices and chew it thoroughly after eating a heavy meal.
Take two teaspoons of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of table salt and black salt. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and consume it with or without water, whatever suits you.Another option is to add two teaspoons of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water and drink it.You can also drink homemade ginger tea to get relief from bloating, cramps, gas and stomach aches. To make ginger tea, boil one teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes.Adding ginger as a spice in your recipes can also help if you are suffering from indigestion.
4. Baking Soda
Indigestion often happens due to high levels of stomach acids. Baking soda is one of the most simple and effective treatments for this problem because it acts like an antacid.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
5. Carom Seeds
Carom seeds, also known as Bishop’s weed or ajwain, have digestive and carminative properties that help treat indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
Grind together some carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add one teaspoon of this powder and a little black pepper to a cup of warm water and drink it. Do this once or twice a day.Simply eating one-half teaspoon of carom seeds can also provide relief from indigestion.
6. Herbal Tea
Drinking herbal tea after eating a heavy meal can greatly reduce indigestion. Dip your favorite herbal tea bag into a hot cup of water and cover it for five minutes. Drink it while it is still warm.
Peppermint tea and chamomile tea, in particular, help calm your stomach and relieve digestive problems.