Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan Kumar SuroliaYour feedback matters!
I am very thin. I feel nervous. Please tell me how can I increase my weight soon naturally. I do not want to take any fast medicine. If possible tell me about ayurvedic medicine which increase my weight in 1 month.
Sir I have lot of hair loss. Can I regain it. Can you rply. And how. Many day it will take to regain.
I got a wisdom teeth near my jaws, they are not bothering me at all. But one of them was growing at a different angle than usual. Should I consider removing it. Please help me:/
Mere urine bhut din se light yellowish colour k ho rha hai Kyo ho rha hai aap please btaye aur koi medicine bhi btaye uske treatment k liye.
Lybrate | Dr. Swapna Kunduru speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have open ports in my face and lots of hairs in my chin do you have a permanent treatment for my problem?
As I am having a sitting job throughout after constant sitting for 5 hours I am getting stomach pain. So how to overcome it please help.
You know that, hiv / aids, it is the most commonly seen sexually transmitted disease observed in today's modern era.
Severity of it is increasing too.
There are new and new researches going on over it and trying to find out its permanat cure. But believe me, till today no cure cure has been found out.
There are upcoming new arvs (anti-retro viral) therapies, but those are just palliating the for a time being. Again the cycle goes on and then finally nothing comes out of it. Patient ends carrying this or due to it. Those arvs gives palliation to patient, like, chemotherapy gives palliation to cancer patients but ultimately only the life span is increased to 2 to 5 or 7 yrs. Not more than it.
But here I would like to say that there is its cure available in homoeopathic medicines, through which I have cured more than hundreds of patients and giving results such as hiv test negative. Though I haven't got 2-3 patients good result and I could not help them, but still patients are getting relief and getting good results.
And nothing more gives happiness to hiv patients, when they see their results negative with their eyes. So now there are chances for its cure which is considered as hopeless to be cured.
" hope for hopeless disease"-- one can say.
Here you have chance to get your test negative again.
Hi, my penis foreskin rolls back during sleep and when I sleep on my stomach my penis rubs against my bed and causes discomfort. I have a sensitive penis when foreskin is rolled back. I feel discomfort when anything touches my penis glans. Is there a way to reduce the discomfort? Please advise. Thanks.
I am 28 years old but I am very weak. My weight is less than 55 kg and my height is 5'5" what should I do to increase my weight?
Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss.
Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their baldness run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. And still others choose one of the treatments available to prevent further hair loss and to restore growth.
Before pursuing any hair loss treatment, it is highly recommended to talk with your doctor about the cause of the hair loss and the best treatment options. Symptoms Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what's causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and others are permanent.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on top of head.
- Circular or patchy bald spots.
- Sudden loosening of hair.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
When to see a doctor
See your doctor if your child or you are distressed by hair loss and want to pursue treatment. Also, talk to your doctor if you notice sudden or patchy hair loss or more than usual hair loss when combing or washing your or your child's hair. Sudden hair loss can signal an underlying medical condition that requires treatment.
The exact cause of hair loss may not be fully understood, but it's usually related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history (heredity)
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
A number of factors can increase your risk of hair loss, including:
- Family history
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes and lupus
- Stress Treatments and drugs
If your hair loss is caused by an underlying disease, treatment for that disease will be necessary. This may include drugs to reduce inflammation and suppress your immune system, such as prednisone. If a certain medication is causing the hair loss, your doctor may advise you to stop using it for at least three months.
- Minoxidil (Rogaine): Minoxidil is an over-the-counter liquid or foam that you rub into your scalp twice a day to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. It may be used by men and women.
- Finasteride (Propecia): This prescription drug is available only to men. It's taken daily in pill form. Many men taking finasteride experience a slowing of hair loss, and some may show some new hair growth. You need to keep taking it to retain benefits.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy: This is one of the latest treatments for hair loss and is especially good for patients who do not wish to go for surgery. In this, a sample of your blood is withdrawn from which platelets are separated using a centrifuge. These are then injected directly into the scalp. Platelets contain growth factors which promote the growth of new hair and reduce hair loss. This procedure requires multiple sittings over a period of 5 to 6 months. It is an outpatient procedure with no down time. You can resume your daily activities almost immediately.
In the most common type of permanent hair loss, only the top of the head is affected. Hair transplant or restoration surgery can make the most of the hair you have left. During this procedure, your surgeon removes tiny plugs of skin, each containing a few hairs, from the back or sides of your scalp. He or she then implants the plugs into the bald sections of your scalp. You may be asked to take a hair loss medication before and after surgery to improve results. Surgical procedures to treat baldness are expensive and can be painful.
Wigs and hairpieces
You may want to try a wig or a hairpiece as an alternative to medical treatment or if you don't respond to treatment. It can be used to cover either permanent or temporary hair loss. Quality, natural-looking wigs and hairpieces are available.
- Eat a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails.
- Avoid compulsively twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair.
- Treat your hair gently when washing and brushing. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair.
- Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments and permanents. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I heard from an ayurvedic doctor that jeera water taken with lemon juice is helpful in reducing fat. How far is it true.
I am 74 years old male having knee pain in both the legs and also badminton ball in the joints of hands. Advise the remedy.
Sir, mujhe mahine me do se teen bar fever hota h. Aisa ku h. Meri Umar 27 sal h or me kafi kamjor bhi ho gya hu.
Hello sir, I am 20 years old. My gums are bleeding from some days but there is no pain. They are degrading. On searching it seems to be gingivitis. It is in first stage. Sir what are the remedies for this. Please describe both clinical as well as home remedies.
Hello, I am 31 years female. I am having 5 month old baby and breastfeeding. I am having rashes like patches on my left hand. It is paining and itching and when rubbed becomes red. Since I am breastfeeding which ointment can I apply and dosent it cause problem to my breastfed baby.
- Firstly brush twice daily by using soft or ultrasoft brush.
- Brush in vertical motion, but not in horizontal motion. Don't apply pressure while brushing your teeth.
- After brushing use mouth wash in diluted form (1: 1). Don't use tooth pick to remove the food that gets lodged in between the teeth. Use interdental brush to remove the food stuck in between your teeth. After having food gargle nicely with normal water. Keep your teeth and mouth clean.