Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pawan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
1) when I sleeped at with out cloth at that time I stayed in balcani & i saw my body is heat I cool downed by wall & slept next day I felt vomiting something happening in stomach & sometime I got itching whole over body next day I bath with (kitchen soda white powder) for itching relief & nextday I applied coconut oil total the body for relief itching & nextday pimple in nose tow sides inner part 2) I smoked bd daily I changed brands 3) in mouth inner up side red dots & pain 4) when I brush in morning & take tea & then in my lips inner side skin coming 5) when I smoke bd at morning pain in left hand shoulder 6) for itching I taken tab morning (sinarest tab) two days and stepsil for mouth pain.
Hi I'm a male I am very lazy I usually get up by 11 or 12 in the morning and thn I brush teeth at 1pm in the afternoon and do not get anything direct I go to eat food or lunch so wat to do I want to get up early in the morning but I don't get up but wat to do how to get up early in the morning everyday please help me please tel me plz.
Oral hygiene is a very critical issue which you should not neglect at any condition. Proper oral care helps your body in maintaining good overall health and also protects you from developing oral infections and diseases. For this purpose, regularly visiting your dentist is of paramount importance and additionally following his/her advice is also necessary. Dentists usually prescribe measures such as brushing your teeth twice daily, regular and frequent cleaning and dental flossing to ensure good oral health. Here are some benefits of dental cleaning which would surely motivate you to take good care of your teeth and gums.
1. Reduces risks of oral cancer - Oral cancer is a chronic condition of the teeth and the gums in general which can be fatal if left undiagnosed. To ensure proper screening of oral cancer, you should regularly visit your dentist for a dental cleaning.
2. Prevents gum diseases - Dentists are not only concerned about your teeth, in particular, they take care of your entire oral health. Thus, a dental cleaning minimizes your risk of suffering from any kind of gum related infections or diseases.
3. Brightens your smile - The dental cleaning procedure also ensures that you have a clean and a bright smile. It not only improves your external appearance but also gives you the necessary confidence to smile. It involves picking out of even the minutest particles of food that get stuck inside your teeth so that you can have a flawless smile to boast about.
4. Ensures easy diagnosis of oral problems - It also helps in the easy detection of any kind of mild infection or severe disease that is affecting your oral health. An early detection subsequently ensures timely treatment of your condition and hence a dental cleaning is required.
5. Prevent bad breath - Bad breath is also an oral condition and can be eliminated easily. Regular dental cleaning ensures that you have a pleasant breath by helping you maintain proper oral hygiene. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
How do I know that my teeth and gums are healthy? I do not have any problem right now in my teeth and is tooth pastes (pepsodent, colgate etc) helps in improving teeth and gums heath or they are just for refreshing the mouth?
Hi. Dis is pasha actually my right side jaw last end gum swelling pain is not der but when I am chewing something teeth touching to that swelling area I am not to chew anything I done warm water and salt water but no use can you suggest any tablet to swelling will go complete.
I have the teeth problem last 3 years so give me a suggestion to cover it and which doctor is more fit to these treatment.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer, frequency is very fast its come in twice a month for week or 10 days please suggest.
My wife have pain in her teeth. Dentist say teeth is damaged. Bt she wants to keep her teeth. She do not wanna remove it. Plzzzz help.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
Sir I suffering from dental pain. Can I know what are the remedies to stop my dental problems. Since I am suffering from so many days.
I am a 15 years old boy. My teeth are not aligned correctly. Putting a clip will help me? Please advise.
Recently I was eating a ice cream suddenly my teeth getting pain very hardly nd sometimes when i'm doing brush couple of blood carry out. What I do for getting relief from it.
Did root canal before two months. Now there's a small bulge near that. When I checked with another doctor, she told Its a failure caused by infection. As of now there's no pain. What should be done next and how to cure the bulge. Is it worrying one.
A loss of tooth or teeth is one of the biggest dental problems that someone can face. The irony is that people consider loss of teeth to be very insignificant. But in reality loss of teeth can lead to not only cosmetic problems, but also functional problems and an unstable chewing mechanism.
Loss of teeth can lead to many problems. Some of them are:
- Supra eruption of opposing teeth
- Compromised efficiency of chewing
- Adjacent teeth might drift into the space created by missing teeth
- Food tend to accumulate between teeth, which have moved
- Food accumulation also leads to periodontal disease and caries
- A lopsided chewing pattern as there is loss of equilibrium in the mechanism of chewing
- The extracted area might reveal a loss of bone height
- Problems of the temporomandibular joints, like closed bite and TMJ osteoarthritis
- The existing functional teeth might lead to problems due to overload
- There are increased chances of cheek biting due to collapse of the cheek in the missing space, thus leading to functional and cosmetic problems
- The frequency of tongue biting and ulceration might increase in the area of missing teeth or tooth
When missing teeth are replaced, one can easily restore the healthy look of the teeth and also prevent any other dental problems which are due to the missing teeth.
While replacement of the missing teeth it is of utmost importance that the equilibrium is maintained with the distribution of the forces caused by chewing. Care is also taken that the cosmetic outlook is also maintained in the treatment.
Ideally the teeth when extracted or lost should be immediately replaced. This is because the replacement prevents the bone resorption or bone loss in the area and also retains the good bone. But a drawback is that such an immediate replacement might lead to limitation. Immediate treatment is usually done with the help of implants which easily fit in the sockets created by extraction. But even for this an analysis of the bone and gum health is necessary, thus leading to only a few instances for such replacements. Other alternative is that immediate removable dentures can be prepared and these can be replaced once the gums of the area have healed. The time period for this is usually 3 months. If these need to be fixed permanently then a waiting period of 3 months is mandatory for the settling and healing of the gums and bone of the area.
The 3 basic ways of fixing missing teeth are through implants, fixed bridgework (bridges and crowns) and dentures, which can be removed.