Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Om Prakash GhiyaYour feedback matters!
What should I do for eradication yellowness of my tooth, I'm feeling so disgusting while I laughing, talking and others. I cleans my tooth regularly. It happens after I eat anything but not felling bad smell me and also others. So please prescribe me for this.
I am married since 2000. During periods the sexual thirst of my partner arises considerably forcing me to have sex on 4th day when bleeding stops considerably. please advise me whether this sexual activity is safe. Whether I should go for deep penetration.
I am 26 year old mother to 7 month old daughter. Please tell me the foods chart to feed my 7 month old daughter which will be safe for her.
My son is 16 month old now. He had 2 surgery when he was 6 month and another when 8 month. Pu valve at 6 month and circumcision at 8 month as he was having urine infection. And due to which his left kidney is working 10%. So my question is can his kidney be work more better. Now he is okay.
Mere last daat ke masude mein sujan hai jisse gaal bhi infected ho gya hai Aesa eka baar pehle bhi hua tha but khud se thikho gya ab is wjh se pure left face mein drd hai Suggest kijiye kaise thik hoga?
Which fruit can help for loose weight? What are the causes of constipation? Any relation between constipation and pimple?
I am 26 year old I feel my height is not enough I want to increase my height. Now how I increase my height ?
My friend weight 50 kg and he is 25 years old. Is this weight right? For good healthy person. please give some suggestion.
I am 19 years old male. Masturbating becomes my habits (5 times per month. Is it any problem? please help me.
My tooth is painful went I take any cold things like water, cold drinks, ice cream etc tried many tooth paste but not get result pls suggest me.
I am addicted to benzodiazepine category drug. I feel relax n take it daily before sleep physically making me weak and I admit this too its relaxing feature makes me feel good and gives me deep sleep.
I am 25 years old female and I have flat warts on my face. So please suggest me what type of treatment necessary.
I am suffering from external haemorrhoid, I consult surgical specialist he gave anti haemorrhoidal cream and say for sitz bath. But I am taking homeopathy medicines- Thuja 30, and Naxvomia. My question is are these homeopathy medicines are helpful or not?
I am facing blackheads problems with less pimples but these blackheads appear to be more disturbing on my face and even after clean up they appear again and again. So please recommend me the method to remove blackheads and to prevent them.
Hi, my mother has bp 170-180/100-110. She also takes 25mg bp tablet starting from last week. But I am very worried for her. What things should be taken care of and is there any other medicine required?
I am having knee pain since 2 months. Am 40, and I weigh about 80 kg. Is it common to all women of my age?
On my periods time there is too much pain in my stomach tell me please why it is and give me some tips.
I have a great pain in my head on the time of every night. please tell me that what can I do in this situation?
In a back to basics move of sorts, many people are turning to long forgotten ancient medicinal sciences like Ayurveda in order to cure chronic and new found problems and ailments. The efficacy of Ayurveda is something that has managed to impress many people, who swear by it for every little problem that they face. Also, while it may take longer than conventional medicines to make a difference, it offers long term solutions for many ailments.
So let us find out how to deal with hair loss the Ayurvedic way:
- Causes: To begin with, let us understand how Ayurveda looks at this problem. As per Ayurveda, hair loss is a problem that is caused due to an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha in the body which can happen due to poor diet, changing seasons, lack of immunity and other related issues. Also, excessive consumption of ingredients like meat, dairy and even alcohol can lead to hair loss because the hair gets its nourishment from the plasma contained in food, as per Ayurveda.
- Bhringaraj: This one is known as the king of herbs and is usually prescribed for thicker and more lustrous hair growth. Its rejuvenating properties can remove balding and prevent premature greying as well. The best way to use it is to grind the leaves to a paste or to massage the oil into the scalp. Leaving it on the scalp overnight can work wonders.
- Amla: When used with Bhringraj, this all purpose fruit can actually help in creating a thick mop of hair. It also prevents hair loss and gives the hair a shining quality. This fruit is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is rich in Vitamin C which also makes it ideal for fighting dandruff. Dandruff is known to be one of the most common causes of hair fall and hair loss.
- Neem: Skin conditions and hair loss can both be fixed with Neem. One can make a tonic with Neem leaves by boiling them in water and then using the mixture to wash the hair. The concentrated liquid can also be obtained by straining and making a paste which can replace your conventional shampoo as well.
- Shikakai: Anyone who has used this ingredient will know that it foams up like soap when it comes in contact with water. Shikakai paste can be used to make a natural shampoo with warm water. You can also let it brew in herbal tea for a few hours to use as a hair rinse before you shampoo.
The use of Ashwagandha, Brahmi and other herbs can also help in reducing and curing your hair loss problem.