Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in jaipru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, I have pain in my both legs continue from last one year .Kindly suggest me the reason and solutions for it.
Hi! I am 20 year male from india. I often experiences with back pain and shoulder pain. While I walks at 1 km. So tell me valuable advice and remedy. Thankyou.
My mother having pain in whole body joints ,and the pain killer doesn't working well. What should I do?
At morning I'm playing Cricket unfortunately my foot was step in the ball that times my lift foot was paining badly and I'm not able to walk normally what to do? Tell me please.
I am 62 years old male. Suffering from constant backache for last 15 years. Now suffering from joint pains( knee and shoulder) . What advice would you suggest for me ?
Dear sir. I'm 30 years old. I have bald on my head. Could you suggest me the best way to regain the fallen hairs. Also sir when eat, sweating on my head. Little drops formed on my head for little spicy food alsl. I feel uneasy. Could you help me sir. Also sir my head will get oily as soon as I take full bath. Please help me sir/mam.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.