Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in jaipru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VermaYour feedback matters!
I am having too much hair fall and it has became too weak, what should I do to make my hair strong, thick and healthy?
On 16th oct my wife aged 57 years slipped and felled on hipps and was having severe pain on upper side of hipps & in spine area. On next day I took her to Doctor, he prescribed medicine for five days & Xray of Dl Spine AP after 2 days of incident there is no relief in pain & swelling. Dear Doctors I am mentioning below the highlighted text of xray report and please send the medical advice urgently. 1. There is decreased vertebral body height of D11 and D12 vertebra. 2. Degenerative changes are noted in form of osteophyte formation at multiple levels. 3. Transitional vertebra is noted.
I am 57 years. For the last 6 months I have pain from from right shoulder to right arm. No medicine taken. Is this spondylosis. Please give a medicine.
I heard that, drinking curry leaf juice in the morning for 60 days. Can promote new hairs. Is it true? My hair thinning, can I follow this remedy?
I am 17 years old female and I have VERY dry damaged unhealthy hair that don't grow. It's frizzy frizzy and look like mane. I want to grow my hair. I have tried many things like yogurt, aloe Vera and oil hair regularly, yet no improvement. Help!
Hello sir I was operated for olecranon fracture & lower end femur shaft fracture 5 months back. Now 1) i have swelling around knee & unable to bend knee completly 2) i cant straighten my arm.Angle is formed at elbow joint. Please help
Hello, Is premature hair grey a symptom for any other diseases? I'm currently 26 years old. Thank you.
Sir, I am 53 years old. I have of pain in heel in the morning for a few days. Later on in the I do not feel any pain. What should I do?
If your kid is affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), it is important for you to know about the best ways of dealing with the condition. Muscular dystrophy consists of group of diseases, which result in the weakening of muscles along with reduced flexibility. DMD accounts for being the most common type of muscular dystrophy. It occurs because of flaws in the gene, which controls how your body keeps the muscles healthy. This disease affects boys and the symptoms start appearing from early childhood.
There is no specific treatment for DMD. However, there are several ways, including medicines and therapy, to deal with the symptoms and to protect the muscles.
- Several steroids such as prednisone help in slowing down muscle damage. Children taking this medicine are able to walk for two to five years longer than they would usually do. Lung and heart functions are also improved.
- DMD leads to heart problems and hence, you should take your child to a heart doctor for regular checkups until the age of 10.
- In some cases, a surgery may be required to fix their shortened muscles, for straightening the spine, or for treating a heart or lung problem.
Taking care of your child
If your child has DMD, it does not mean that he will have to refrain from activities such as school, sports and spending time with friends. By sticking to the right treatment plan, you will be able to make your child active.
- Stand and walk: Being in an upright position will keep your child’s bones strong and the spine straight. You can get your child braces or standing walkers, which will help him in terms of balance and mobility.
- Eat right: Although there is no special diet for DMD, several food items should be taken for preventing problems related to weight. Your child should eat the proper amount of food with a proper balance of nutrients and calories regularly.
- Stay active: You should ensure that your child exercises regularly. Regular stretching exercises help in keeping the muscles and joints limber, which makes him feel better. You can avail the help of a physical therapist for an exercise schedule.
You can look for and join local support groups associated with DMD, as other families living with DMD can be a source of good advice and understanding about life with DMD.