Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in jaipru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Verma
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VermaYour feedback matters!
I have oily scalp and find it difficult to tend to my hair. Are there any ways to get rid of this condition?
My hand fingers are paining from last 15 days and also bottom area of legs burning like a hard fever.
My friend is washing his hair with hot water and his hair starts falling and if he washes hair with cold water it stops what is the reason. Please help.
I am 47 years old/male, facing problem of trembling during writing causing a shivering kind of situation while writing and hence a smooth flow of writing is not there. This habit combined with anxiety building on the same has aggravated over the years, may be in last 20 years. Now my writing is distorting with considerable pressure which I apply over the pen while writing. My worries have increased due this condition and my signature is not consistent. My family do not have such history and I am physically good and no such parkinson's type of shakes are observed at rest. I feel more of stress related problem and would request concerned doctor help me out a good solution. I work in the manufacturing company and my bp levels are normal. I ate in earlier occasions tablets like proprnolol and tonics like ashwagandha and thulasi. Never I felt comfortable and more I felt is of a psychological issue. Regards
I have removed all my hairs because of dandrough. But still after removing all my hairs from head the dandrough is not eradicated. I am not able to understand how the dandrough is still on my head. Please help me what to do now.
There are 2 types of hair transplant methods, namely, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In the FUE procedure, an incision is made near the hair follicle, after which the follicle is transplanted to the thinning area. Of the two processes, this is the costlier one and also takes a longer time since the procedure is repeated for each hair follicle. The FUT method, on the other hand, involves removing a strip of the outer layer of the skin and then transplanting it into the thinning area.
This procedure is simple and one hardly feels a thing
- The Planning Stage: In the planning phase, a surgeon finds out the density, color, quantity and the quality of the donor's hair. The face of the person is closely analyzed before the surgery starts. Every small detail is noted and observed by the doctor in this phase.
- Pre-surgery: The patient is required to wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo one day prior to the surgery. The same process should be repeated with a scrub two hours before the surgery.
- Donor preparation: The donor hair is trimmed to 2-3 mm and injected with local anesthesia. The area is then injected with normal saline so that it swells. The patient then becomes ready for the surgery.
- Donor tissue removal: The hair tissue from the donor area is now removed one by one. The tissue consists of hair follicles that make transplantation possible. The doctor stitches the area and this stitch is removed after 10 days of surgery.
- Graft preparation: The tissue plucked from the donor area is then grouped. Every group consisting of hair follicles are monitored before they go through a lot of procedure. Many follicles are rejected after the procedure and the leftovers are used for replacement. Patients mostly relax during this time.
- Graft insertion: Now the recipient area is prepared by injecting local anesthesia. The surgeon goes on to make several incisions in the recipient area. The number of incisions done is equal to the number of follicles available from the donor. This is the most crucial step in the whole procedure. A transplant surgeon is required to focus on minute details such as the depth of incision, the angle of hair, location of placing the new follicles etc. The follicles are placed one by one. This procedure might take hours depending on the number of grafts to be implanted.
- Post-surgery procedure: Hair transplant is completed and the patient is sent back home on the same day. Most surgeons abstain from putting any bandage as there is a risk of damaging the draft. Tiny hair stubbles along with the incisions are witnessed after a couple of days from the surgery. The swelling that may result from this procedure quickly heals. You will see new strands of hair within a couple of weeks of the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!