Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Sharma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen SharmaYour feedback matters!
Spondolosis pain in neck n in chest also .Doing exercises but most time it troubles much n have to take ibugesic plus.
My wrist is paining for few months. I can not lift up heavy stuff and I am having problem in writing since I can not move my thumb also. What should I do?
Paralysis can be concluded as the state when the muscles lose functioning in any part of the body. Any kind of disruption in our nerve system can be responsible enough to cause paralysis. Our central nervous system and peripheral nervous system communicate and control our senses of movement. But interruption in nerve impulses can cause weakness in muscles which leads to muscle paralysis.
A paralysed patient will encounter symptoms like:
- Decreasing the motor power
- Decreasing vasomotor control
- Loss of sensation
- Decreasing bowel and bladder control
- Losing the ability of sexual function.
When it comes to treating a paralysis patient, physiotherapy is proven to be the best remedy. Physiotherapy has thoroughly helped patients with paralysis in getting to feel confident and independent. Physiotherapy includes various exercises and techniques which are developed with time in order to provide a complete rehabilitation to the patients.
Types of paralysis:
There are mainly four types of paralysis
- Monoplegia: when one limb gets paralysed
- Hemiplegia: when arm and leg of a single side get paralysed
- Paraplegia: when legs get paralysed
- Quadriplegia: when both sides get paralysed
Treating paralysis with physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is advised to patients with any type of paralysis. It should be started soon in order to improve blood circulation in the muscles. It also helps in relaxing the stiff muscles. This treatment improves the overall health condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy is also responsible for reducing any kind of swelling which takes place due to external brain injury.
- Physiotherapy is helpful in making the patient stable and independent.
- It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps to improve the respiratory system.
- Physiotherapy maintains the affected muscles and nerves. It provides strength to the affected muscles and works to prevent the limbs from getting deformed.
- One major symptom of paralysis is a loss of bladder and bowel function. Physiotherapy helps in managing the paralysed bowel and bladder.
- Physiotherapy involves different techniques which can be learnt from a physiotherapist in order to transfer a paralysed patient.
- Othorsis, canes, braces, splints are the equipment that are advised to the patient by a professional physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy helps in resolving problems such as anxiety, anger, depression, denial which takes place after post-paralysis mental trauma.
- Physiotherapist provides safeguarding tips to the patient and his or her family in order to avoid accidents.
- Physiotherapy has a big role in creating the motivation in patient's mind.
I am suffering from bronchospasm since last year during changing weather what should I take to cure this.
I am 49 year old, had tennis elbow, took treatment was free from pain for six month again pain as begun.
My neck is becoming thicker and thicker. It seems that it is getting air pump. What can be the cause of it?
I am not getting full sleep I can not sleep well please help me regarding this as soon as possible and I also have back pain problems too so help in it also.
Sir I am feeling a pain at my right side head but it is from inside. It started 2 years ago I did MRI and CT scan at Chennai and vellore but it was normal. Then one year it doesn't happen to me now it has started again. What to do?
I am 28 years old, I have Back pain since last one yr, I am using pain relief ointment but it haven't worked? Please suggest me some solution so that I get relief from pain.
I have a problem of muscle pain. It starts at any time and I am weak too. So is there any vitamins to solve these issues.
Back and leg pain for the past two years MRI report l4 l5 disc bulge and sacralization of l5 I am 28 years old male. Please suggest.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.