Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir, I am 25 years male I have polycystic kidneys, few days before I had suffered from proteinuria, now am ok but for few months I have been suffering from constipation for which I can't pass my stool clearly in the morning and the whole day I fell like bowel gas, less appetite and every sort of stomach problem. I am in big trouble please suggest me some solution.
Hello doctors, I've been to a rock concert in October, since then I m suffering from this problem of tinnitus, I've been trying to clean my ear with hydrogen peroxide as a home remedy and some ear drop but nothing is helpful, please suggest me something as a permanent cure, my concentration is being diverted and is disturbed, it's a big problem for me now. I feel no other pain n nothing but just tinnitus.
Drug abuse is characterized by the excessive use of illegal drugs, prescription drugs or even over-the-counter drugs. Drug abuse eventually leads to drug dependency whereby the drug begins to take control over you and affects your daily activities as well as your physical health.
Treatment of drug abuse normally involves a series of steps to be undertaken. These are:
- Group therapy
- Drug de-addiction
Furthermore, treatment of drug abuse generally follows a 12-step program which continues even after the treatment as a part of the recovery process.
Detoxification, or simply detox, is a procedure involving medical care while attempting to deal with withdrawal symptoms after your initial break from drug use. Since dealing with withdrawal symptoms can be quite problematic, you will certainly have to consult a doctor who will probably prescribe you certain medications.
There are different types of therapy needed to overcome the problem of drug abuse. These include:
- Group therapy, where you can interact your problems with other people who are going through the same ordeal.
- Motivational interviewing (mi), where you can resolve mixed feelings with regard to quitting and treatment.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where you can learn to take control over your actions as well as change your thought and behavior pattern in order to adjust to a drug-free life.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (met), where motivational interviewing is used to help give you more motivation with respect to quitting drug consumption.
- Family counseling, or even couples therapy, where you can learn how to stay drug-free as well as improve your relationship with your family members or with your partner.
Treatment programs are often similar to therapies and are classified into three types:
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient treatment
- Residential treatment
Hello Dr. As I am suffering from phimosis and got to know that the best treatment is minor circumcision, so kindly suggest me that what is the duration needed to take rest after the surgery and how much does it cost. I am in Ahmedabad.
My 2 and a half month old son is on exclusive breast feed. From yesterday morning he started potty with mucus, watery, sometimes foamy, after he did it 7 times I called a doctor and he prescribed enterogermina 1 ample two times for two days, z&d drops 0.5 ml daily for 14 days and vitazyme 3 times daily, I gave my son the medicine, still next day morning he did potty 6 times, mucus was still there, but inspite of all these my son was smiling, he was playing, sleeping but at night he is crying excessively, uncontrollable,what should I do? Will my son take time to be ok? What to do when he is crying so much specially at night?
Sir, I have a problem that. I feel like something is running in my body continue. jaisa kuch fadak RHA ho. Ise kam karne k kuch upay bataye?
I have my eyes red and on my nasal side it looks like a reddish yellow bulge, have no irritation but I could see blood vessels around it. What should I do?
Hi. I am having pain in the penis when my foreskin goes backwards during sex. Also the smegma formation is frequently happening. One day if I don't wash, then the next day there will be a lot of it. While washing the smegma also, I am suffering pain and redness. Please advise me some medicine to cure this.
Hai. I am bachelor now. I am planning to get marry on next year. But my problem is that my penis is not coming outside from the skin. Will it negatively affect my sexual relation ship after my marriage?
My father is suffering from Diabetes type 2 since 1 year. Test result is F-140. PP-280. WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR PERMANENT CURE.
My mom had arthritis problem already. Now she having breathing problem also. The doctor said in lungs some problems occurs. And they given this medicines for next 20 days. (Cellcept 250mg cap, defza 30mg tab, sompraz 40mg tab, d500 cal tab, oxcq 200 mg tab. So please advice me taking this medicines her condition will better or what please?
My ovulation day was 26august and we had an intercourse till now im facing often urination continuous headache and feeling tired sleepy and lil bloating have not done any test yet. Very confused.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.