Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have uti for past 3 months I consulted many doctors They given antibiotics Now I had taken 8 different types of antibiotics I had take 3 culture test and in that in one cultural test it has show that E coli bacteria presents And I had taken antibiotics for tat After that for few days I don't have any problem But again i am suffering from uti I had taken two ultrasonic scaling to check the stones in the bladder in that everything seems normal At least one doctor admitted me and given amile injection And after taking injection a white thing like mucus is passing through urine for some days after that I have no problem After two weeks again I having pain during urinating What will be the possible problem of me?
I am drinking water but not enough urine is coming out. And the urine color is dark yellow. What can be the reason behind it.
There is a slight irritation in the urinal passage since past few weeks. Already tried lots of water and lemon shots. Any other solution?
My father skin in anus area is going black and they also have pain in that area when they walk and sit. Please suggest me how to cure it.
What are the basic hints or start of kidney problems in diabetic patients & what precautions, tests are required. Pls elaborate with maximum guidance. Thanks Regards.
After masturbate I feel pain penis. I checked urine test and found some small infection (heat). I go to toilet again and again. I take norflox till 7 days by doctor prescription. Is that any serious and how to diagnose?
My urine has 15-20 hpf epithelial cells, checked o November, get stomach pain frequently and mild fever often which goes on its own.
The structure responsible for production, transportation, storage and excretion of urine form the urinary tract. Kidney, ureters, bladder and urethra are structures involved in urine formation and excretion process. Kidney filters nearly 3 ounces of blood, removes waste materials every minute. When these get infected with entry of any micro organism or any other pathological condition, then the person gets urinary tract infection (UTI).
Causes and symptoms
Urinary tract infections are more common in women than men because of the small size of the urethra (4cms) and also because of the squatting position of voiding. Entry of organisms like bacteria, viruses and fungi are the major cause of UTI. The person may experience burning sensation and pain when voiding, fever is indicated when the infection has reached the kidneys or prostate glands in male. Other symptoms include pain in back, ribs, nausea and vomiting.
Though antibiotics are used to treat the present infection there are increased chance of getting the recurrent infection. So it is best advised to follow the preventive measures to stay away safely from getting infected
- Drink plenty of water nearly 2- 3litres of water per day and urinate when you feel the need , don’t control or resist voiding when you feel the urge as this may give room for the organisms to grow well
- Urinate after sexual intercourse. change the birth control measures if UTI is a recurrent problem
- Wash front to back, wipe off thoroughly after emptying the bladder so as to prevent the entry of organisms into the urethra.
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes. Always prefer cotton inner garments and loose fitting clothes so that air entry keeps the area moist and free from bacteria.
- Cranberry juice works best and it is the natural treatment for bladder infections. Cranberries have a special substance that can avoid the entry of E.coli into the bladder, but it does not have much effect on recurrent UTI infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.