Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukul PareekYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
I am having serious back ache issues from the past 2 months. I am very uncomfortable all the day. Please help.
My mother having leg pain since last 6 month they fall from roof once now their organs are not working properly plzz tell us what to do.
-Strain in the heels . -Slight pain in the knees while climbing stairs. -Having these issues for the last 3-4 days. -Have been working out in gym a little too seriously than usual .
I am preparing for the marathon. It's been 2 months since I got a shin splint on my right leg. Have been icing it regularly. What do you suggest I should do?
I have got a back pain from 2 months. Which eventually leads to headache. So what it be? which disease?
I am 61 years old male, suffering from Lumbar Spondylosis for over 12 years now in the L4-L5 region. Is there any solution to my problem. Kindly advise. H. S. Roy, New Delhi, 9910061669.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine
I have a ankle pain since yesterday. Today I would’t able to get up from bad. It pain so bad. I think mine right foot just twisted. Would you can give me any suggestion so that I can feel better. Any medicine suggestion for me.
I am a 39yr old male and have backache on lower side or in other words where the backbone ends. Its difficult to sit on chair or stand after sitting for sometime for last 6 months. What should I do?
Hi, I am 24 years old male. The thumb of my right hand becomes stiff whenever I attempt to write and type on my mobile. It becomes very stiff and I am unable to write and type. Is there any exercise that can help in curing this. Please suggest.
I have severe backpain. I am not able to sit for a long time. I use to use computer and when getting up severe backpain occurs and.
Hi, am 32 years old. I constantly suffer from lower back pain. And at the end of the day, when back from office. I experience severe pain in my bums. Request help to get rid of it.
This is a flexion deformity affecting the distal interphalangeal joint of the finger and is due to either distal extensor tendon rupture or avulsion with a bony fragment after traumatic forced flexion of the extended finger tip. The resultant weakness is often painless and presents with an inability to actively extend the fingertip. Non traumatic mallet finger occurs more often in diabetics. Treatment is usually by splinting the distal interphalangeal joint in extension. Surgery is rarely required.