Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I'm having teeth pain (in molar teeth in right side) when I eat chicken and this pain is going on 3 to 5 days.
I am suffered from bad smell coming of my nose due to cold. Now it has gone but slightly I feel the smell. Can I take azithromycin anti biotic tablet,
I have been suffering from neck, ear and teeth pain for two days. But I do not know what is the problem bhind it. I am 23 years old.
How can I help my teeth not to get into yellowish color. I am not feeling comfortable when talking to others. If any thing that cure this please let me know.
How to whiten the teeth as it is in pale yellow color. Tried many pastes whiten pastes but no change please suggest me how to whiten the teeth please.
Our baby teeth is very badly condition age 6 years old boy full teeth is cavities pls provide best answer.
I always suffer with mouth ulcers. When one comes to end another takes place. This happens from almost 2 months. Please help.
I am having tooth problems. I feel like itching in my enamels. I don't know whether its sensitivity or something else. Please suggest me the solutions. Thank you.
Root canal therapy has gone high-tech recently, making the procedure as easy as possible for both patients and dentists!
Thanks to recent root canal technology, teeth can now be treated without invasive dental surgery.
With modern dental instruments and advanced techniques, dentists have more resources than ever to complete successful root canals, and patients can have the procedure done in just one visit -- virtually pain-free!
Dental technology has produced the following advancements in root canal therapy:-------
1.NICKEL TITANIUM FILES -- Stainless steel files used to clean out the root canals were susceptible to breakage and limited the amount of infection that could be removed. Now, dentists use nickel titanium files, which are more flexible with less breakage.
2.ANESTHETICS -- Current local anesthetics make it easier to numb the entire tooth, so patients don't feel any pain during the procedure. There are also more sedation dentistry options for fearful patients, including nitrous oxide and oral sedation.
3.MODERN DENTAL INSTRUMENTS -- New high-torque motor hand pieces are much stronger and faster than before, enabling dentists to have more control over their dental instruments and better shape the root canal. Ultrasonic instruments are also being used during the root canal procedure -- they produce ultrasonic vibrations to clean the root in preparation for the filling.
4.MICROSCOPES -- Used mostly during complex dental treatment, surgical operating microscopes allow dentists to see deep within the root canal for improved removal of infection. Magnifying glasses with fiber optic light can also be worn to give dentists a better view during the procedure.
5. X-RAYS -- Dentists may use X-rays several times during the procedure to check the status of the tooth. Digital X-rays not only produce less radiation, but are developed immediately, lessening the time you spend in the dental chair.
6.APEX LOCATORS -- The dentist's goal during the procedure is to clean and fill the canal to the very end of the root, or apex. If a dentist cannot find the apex, some of the infection may be left behind. An electronic apex locator measures the root, finding the apex through sound waves and guiding the dentist to the end of the root canal.
7.CLEANING AND FILLING THE CANALS -- Dentists take several measures to keep the infection from returning. Once the infection is removed, dentists use a medicated rinse to wash away any leftover debris and disinfect the tooth. Gutta percha, an antibacterial tooth filling material, better fills the canal, and non-allergenic dental sealers seal the space without irritating the tooth.
8.Laser ROOT CANAL THERAPY -- The most recent innovation in root canal technology, laser dentistry thoroughly cleans the root's canal without using drills or hand files. The Waterlase® laser uses a laser and high-pressure water system to
I keep getting mouth ulcer (boils). When it comes I suffer for more than 15-20 days. Even yawning and talking becomes difficult. What is the main reason for such a disorder? what treatment is available to get quick relief and what precautions to be taken to avoid it?
I am facing mouth problem due to my broken front teeth. My mouth getting scratch by the teeth. Should it capping my teeth or not?
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!