Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have something like an ulcer in mouth .I have no pain. It turns red sometime but always stays soft. Whom I should contact. Can you suggest any medicine.
Hello sir/maam mere bachpan se mouth me ulcer ho rahe hai phele lagta tha ki shayad garmi ki vaja se hai but mai last month se liver 52 or zevit roz teen time khati but fir se agye please tell me kya kru bhaut pain hota hai n mujhe tolet b roz ati hai.
Doctor please Suggest good homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine got pain in both side of jaw and teeth due to cold food. please advise?
My daughter is 3 years old she is suffering from fever in 5 days and mouth ulcer also have start. Please tell me what I do?
Instead of extraction of a painful decayed tooth opt for root canal treatment of the tooth.Every tooth is important to maintain the harmonal balance of the biting forces.With newer technologies, most of the root canal treatment are painless.
When a person root canal is going on cant we stop the pain, cant we stop those chemical changes that are emitted from non receptors so that we cant feel the pain completely.
I eat gutkha and now I have stopped eating. I can't open my mouth is there any medicine or exercise so that it can help me to open my mouth again.
There is a gap on left lower jaw after a tooth removed .For new tooth which method is correct.Stitching or fixing by latest technology ?.
Hello doctor I want to ask some thing about teeth problems sir my teeth are very front so what should I do.?
Sir I had a problem while opening mouth. The lower jaws are stuck or lock and gives pain in jaws and ear. What is the solution.
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.