Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad Hanif KhanYour feedback matters!
Does root canal treatment can cause cancer? read somewere and we are scared to go for rct please advice.
In my tooth decay is start. One tooth get properly decay when I go to dentists. And he recommended to RCT. But after rct I got pain what I do yet.
All day long my mouth smells really very bad. After brushing also the smell doesn't go away I clean my tongue regularly but there is no use. I have also used mouth wash but its only effective for few minutes. Im really very worried and feel embarrassed while talking to someone pls help.
I am 56 yrs old. I have lost 4 teeth from front (2 on upper row & 2 on the lower row). Can I get fixed tooth replacement.
I am 24 year old guy. For last a couple of years, my mouth starts stinking after a couple hours of brushing and till the end of the day it worsens. I feel awkward to talk getting close to people. I don' t chew any tobacco or any such stuff so why does it happen. Please help!
I am having a gap between two teeth (upper side) my age is 26 and I wanna instant treatment before 13 of april so is there is a instant treatment for this or not. Second things if is possible then after the treatment is any difference between the treatment teeth with the others or is it exactly look same after the treatment. So send me cost with method and in how many sittings it would take for treatment. Jatin.
Actually I hav replaced my front two teeth last couple of years back. And now the teeth hav become yellow in middle of the two teeth. So I want to consult a doctor for replacing or there is any other source.
I have some pain in my wisdom teeth, I did mouth wash 5 times, it disappeared and again come, so what should I do?
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.