Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mayank AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have the eye problem when I watch TV or mobile more than 30 min then pain start in my eyes and things are not see clear after that for half day or more.
Hi, I am 27 year old lady. I met with an accident two weeks before. Post to that white part of left eye had some red color. Doctor said it will go after 2 weeks. But even after two weeks it didn't reduced much. What should I do?
I am unable to see of long distance my eyes has become week I am 17 year old girl can I get lens for eyes. Lens will harm eyes?
I am 22 year female. I have wart on my nose. It's 6th time that it came on the same place. I have removed that before by laser operation. Please give me permanent solution for this.
I have pain on my eyes while moving and touching and I have fever and headache please give me the solution its very urgent I can not tolerate.
I had red eyes and watering eyes for last ten. Days I can't see my laptop screen gir the same time I not even concerns my own personal use.
Can you please tell me about LASIK surgery. Is it beneficial for me because my eyesight is very poor.
I have dust allergy whenever I go out in dust I ll get itching in my eyes my eyes ll become red I consulted well known doctors they suggested me to use eye drops lotechek-ls and winolap-ds when I use those everything'll be fine but when I stop it the problem repeats please suggest I don't want to continue using this drops.
I am 43 year old, having eye problem, close distance I couldn't read properly, how I can do? did you have medicine, too see close letter reading properly.
My wife is complaining frequent headache on eyebrows. Whom to consult neurologist or a eye doctor first, plzz suggest.
My eye has power -1.25, i want to reduce it ,because it's necessary for defence sector,i wear spectacles regularly,please suggest me,how to reduce power.
My weight is near to 105 KGS so my body need more than 2900 calorie in a day. But every day I take only 1200+ calorie and everyday I spent 600+ calorie to do the exercise. I also take 1 glass of lemon and ginger mix partly warm water in empty stomach and I drink near to 4 ltrs daily. I also take 1 bowl of cucumber and tomato salads as snacks twice in a day. So how much I lose in a one month?
15 days ago after waking up from the bed I realised that my left side face is little bit inactive, I could close my eyes fully, Could not even drink Water properly. I met doctor, (general physician) they said it is "bels palsy" and gave tablets and asked me to follow Some excerisies. I have recovered abt 60%. Wats the main reason for it and do I need any spacial treatment and test to recover fully? Pls suggest, I worried. Tab given wysolone 25 Number Oritop 40 numbers Acivir - 400 20 numbers Letgo- SP.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.