Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Garg
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish GargYour feedback matters!
I am 26 Years old female. My two front teeth is crooked. Braces treatment se 6 month me teeth think ho sakti h kya and Braces treatment charge kitne h.
I am 26 year old male. I am having a small black spot at the center of last teeth of both side and look like a germs in mouth. I don't have any problem yet with this. Should I have to take any treatment for this or let it be same as it is.
My gums are painful and bleeding from 1 week. I am feeling fever but temperature is normal from 2-3 days.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
One of my cousin is having 1 month baby. She feel weakness and bad smell from mouth all the time. She visited the dentist but no smell is as it is. What are the probable reasons and what may be done for curing it. She has very lean body and please suggest to increase her weight.
My mother feels severe sensitivity and ache in her lower molar teeth (2nd one). The dentist found a slight brackishness in the X-Ray of her tooth but said there was no major problem. My mother still got her Root Canal done and to the dentist's surprise, there was no blood after the procedure. What does this indicate? The tooth is not dead also. Her pain has not alleviated even after Root Canal. What could this possibly be? Does this indicate a problem other than a root/tooth problem? She is 51 years old.
Hello Friends, I am Dr Saurabh Gogri and I sit in Hindmatas Milestone Dental clinic. Here I have performed many dental procedures such as Root canal treatment, fillings, scaling, braces, implants, crowns and bridges and many other treatment.
Well the frequently asked questions by the patients is which toothpaste should I use? For that any Fluoridated Toothpaste can be used. Basically it contains 1bpm of fluoride, any toothpaste. It can be Pepsodant, Colgate, Oral-b, any toothpaste.
The second most frequently asked question asked is how painful will my treatment be? So actually speaking with the recent advances there is minimal or no pain in any dental procedure with the use of Anaesthesia post root canal and extraction. If there is mild pain that can be controlled with the help of pain killers.
The next question asked is that how may sitting will it take? Usually root canal treatment is known that it takes 2 to 3 sittings. Nowadays with recent advances techniques, we can complete a root canal in a single sitting which will be of maximum one hour.
Next question is why is the Dental treatment costly? Actually dental treatment is not costly . A dentist charges according to material he uses. He uses the best material so he charges a bit more. And also the experience matters. With experience the charges may increase. Thank you Friends.
For further information contact me on lybrate.com