Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahinder KocharYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from anxiety .how to control and face red after drinking alcohol in winter months. please advice
Should I exfoliate my skin? I have little blackheads on my face. And which scrub should I use? And face pack too?
I am feeling very useless do not feel to do any work. feel only sleepy. And I feel vomiting. My skin becoming white white. What should be I do.
I have a lump in my left breast since 3years but the mammography doesn't show anything and the report also says that everything is normal. What it can be?
Sir I am a 38 years younger. I have skin problems . fungal infection spots. I take treatment by some doctors but not ok.
I am a 25 yrs old female and my skin type is oily. Bcoz of that my face looks dull and sticky thru out the day. What should I do?
I'm honey (satyam). Sir/man My problem is that my lips becomes black day by day, I don't know what is the problem. I'm not smoker, alcoholic. please tell me right way to become my lip good. Thank you.
In my face so many small pimples. R coming after that pimples r coming normal. Black marks r come. It's will not coming from face. So plzz. Help me.
Mere right hand m bahut khujli hoti h or dag bhi pad gaye h koi medicine batao jisse ye thik ho jaye.
I am 25 years old. After 1 year of my marriage I am having some kind of black spots around my lips. I do not know what is it. And the other thing is suddenly my upper lip's skin and the black spot's skin became abnormally rough and dry. please help!
My age is 23, sir my problem is that I have dark circles below my eyes, what should I do to remove the dark circles.
I have spotty rash over my triceps area. It is mostly red patchy area with many little spots. I'd just like to know what caused this and how I could get rid of it?
I am 18 years old. There are dark circles under my eyes. I hv already checked up with doctor. They gave some creams. But the problem remains. What I should do.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Related Tip: "Acne and Breakouts: Skin Care and Prevention"
I am wheatish color. I wish to undergo skin whitening treatment. Can anyone suggest me treatment type and cost per sitting.
In homeopathy, when we approach the treatment of skin diseased, we evaluate skin disease in its totality; and try to understand its inner cause, at the level of immunology, hormones, genetics, metabolic, etc. And plan the treatment in such as way that the disease is addressed at the root level, treating the related cause. By treating the disease such as psoriasis or urticaria or lichen planus or vitiligo, we treat the disease at a deeper level so that the disease does not recur for a long time, for many years or months.
While treating the skin diseases at such a deeper level using homeopathy, the homeopathic medicines are administered orally. Homeopathy does not believe in treating skin disease by using lotions or cream. Homeopathy believes that if you treat skin disease by using external lotions, you are actually going to ‘suppress’ or ‘mask’ the disease and not ‘cure’ it.