Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahinder KocharYour feedback matters!
I never smoke But my lips are dark React quickly to temperature Healthy & clean habits. Can you suggest me natural home remedies?
I am 23 year male. I am suffering from acne. I feel pain in that acne. My face is dull and has breakouts. Sir, give me suggestion for its treatment. And tell me the time in which it recover .
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have marks of pimples on my face and a little bit oily skin. Need a best home remedy for this purpose.
I work on shop floor. Because of dust and other smoke present in air damaging to my skin. Getting pimples and pimples scares and getting worse day by day. What to do to protect skin ?
I have a red rashes in my both legs, I have been consulted with many doctors, But result remain same.
I have used all of medicines to remove my pimples and for these pimples my forehead are full of pimples mark so please tell me how I can rid of this marks and these pimples.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall from around 2 years. My hairs falls more when I wash it. So please kindly tell me what should I do. Tell me about hair wash interval like how many times in a week I should shampoo hair. I use dove shampoo and wash hair in 3 days interval. Before shampoo at last night I massage hair with control plus coconut oil then next morning I wash it by shampoo. So please give me proper suggestions in detail care to stop hair fall. And yes my skin is oily.
Dear sir My sister is having serious problem in leg with thick black skin with itching and as per doctors advice done biopsy and the results read as" Histopathological features are suggestive of lichen planus-Hypertrophic variant"
My lips become a black and skin is also too dull day by day. Please suggest me same cream, lip blam and treatment what to do?
My face is oily one and with in a hour I lost glow in my face what should I do to be glow every time?
Especially common in children, but not entirely impossible in adults, Atopic Dermatitis is a type of eczema, a chronic condition that causes intensive itching and red rashes in and around areas of dry and sensitive skin. Atopic dermatitis has a tendency to flare and then subside periodically and is often accompanied by hay fever or asthma or other allergies. In more serious cases, clear, fluid-filled blisters are also formed.
Signs and symptoms normally associated with atopic dermatitis may include:
- Itching, which may be severe at nocturnal periods of the day
- Dry or cracked, scaly skin
- Reddish brown patches in almost any area of the body
- Swollen and sensitive skin after scratching
- Small, raised blisters which may leak when scratched
The exact causes of atopic dermatitis are unknown. It can, however, be related to any of the following factors:
- Dry and irritable skin
- Immune system dysfunction
- Gene variations which affect the skin’s barrier function
- Action of bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, on the sensitive areas of skin
- Environmental conditions
If you have Atopic Dermatitis, you are likely to be troubled by the following complications:
- Chronic, itchy skin
- Increased risk of acquiring other skin diseases and viruses, such as the herpes simplex virus
- Asthma and hay fever
- Eye problems such as blepharitis and conjunctivitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Sleep disorders
- Irritant hand dermatitis
- Behavioral problems such as attention deficit or hyperactivity disorders
Treatment and drugs:
If the problem still persists even after regular moisturising and other self-care steps, you may have to take medications and prescribe to certain drugs such as:
- Anti-itching and anti-inflammatory creams
- Anti-itching oral drugs
- Anti-inflammatory oral or injected drugs
- Calcineurin inhibitors that repair the skin
- Drugs to fight infection
- Wet dressings therapy
- Light therapy
- Stress treatment therapy
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a dermatologist who can help you with an effective treatment.