Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Kr Poddar
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh Kr PoddarYour feedback matters!
I started to experience this weird pain at end of peeing. The pain is not on or near my bladder but it's urethra area, where the pee actually comes out. Color of pee is yellow. And I am feeling pain in my breasts and lower abdomen. And itching around my vagina. please tell me is there anything I should do?
Dear doctors I am suffering from unbearable pain in my neck left side from 6 month now I get my cervical spine MRI and I find bone marrow edema left side in c6 and c7 I am worried about it please suggest me its curable I be healthy like before.
Hey, I met with an accident in may my right elbow get dislocated and a fracture happened .after that my elbow get jammed I appoint a physiotherapist who used full strength but I didn't recover till September then I changed and got to know he was doing the exercise wrong .and calcium get deposited .till now I did not stretch my right hand fully. I saw improvement from second physiotherapist from subharti meerut. Kindly guide me. I consult 4 doctors the bone is okay .they only advised me to do exercise and use heat pad .kindly guide me.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes - 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes-
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure-
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am suffering from ringworm disease. Dandruff on my head scalp and also on eye scalp. So what can I do? Tell me best medicine for this.
Sir/Madam I am 22 years old and I am suffering with white germs at motion every month. At that time I suffered with severe itching at motion coming area. From my birth this problem follows me every month. Then I use Bendex tablet to cure the problem after two days the problem will be solved. Again after one month the problem repeats. Please give the permanent solution for this.
I am 18 years old boy recently I was having sex with my girlfriend and in between my penis started burning and then I saw I had tight foreskin what should I do and how long will it take to recover?
After a robust workout at the gym, nothing feels quite so good as spending a little time in a sauna or steam room. The concentrated heat pouring over the body seeps into the muscles and relaxes them after their exertions and helps a guy wind down. But is there any reason to wonder if using a sauna (or similar options, like a steam room) could have an impact on penis health, and in particular, on penis function? It's a good question and one which those concerned about their penis should consider.
There are two basic types of saunas: wet and dry. Wet saunas use steam to create their hot environment. Dry ones do not. Saunas often use very hot rocks as their heating source, with water added to them to create the steam. Wet saunas tend to be hotter than dry ones, but both create situations where a person produces sweat. This sweat helps to cool the body down while at the same time helping to release toxins.
Pros and Cons
There are many pros and cons associated with using a sauna. Some of the pros include:
- Reducing stress. Spending an appropriate amount of time in a sauna can help relax a body and reduce levels of stress. Stress, of course, is associated with many health problems and can be a contributing factor to penis function issues.
- Increasing blood circulation. Blood vessels tend to relax through sauna exposure, and pulse rates go up. This allows the blood to circulate more freely and rapidly throughout the body. (Healthy and unimpeded blood flow, of course, is also important for good penis function.)
- Weight loss. While sitting in a sauna is not going to shed poundage in a significant way, long-term consistent use, especially in tandem with exercise and dietary changes, can contribute to losing a little bit of weight. And since obesity can be a detriment to penis function, this doesn't hurt.
- Healthy skin. By ridding the body of toxins, skin - including penis skin - often benefits by being healthier and stronger.
But what about cons? Some negatives to consider include:
- Dry skin. If a guy spends too much time in the sauna, the healthy skin benefits dry up - literally, as the oils that are necessary for good skin maintenance get sucked out.
- Blood pressure may react negatively. People with hypertension need to be careful about how much time they spend in a sauna. The increase in circulation and pulse rate can also lead to an increase in blood pressure, if a guy with hypertensive tendencies doesn't pace himself. And high blood pressure situations are a no-no for sustained penis function.
- Sperm effect. Sperm do not appreciate excessive heat situations. Prolonged exposure to hot conditions is known to lower sperm count, so staying too long in the sauna may affect a guy's little swimmers.
Ultimately, whether a sauna is good or bad for a man's penis function really depends on the individual; certainly men with cardiac or blood pressure issues should consult with a doctor before using a sauna. But in general, for a typically healthy man, most sauna use is fine so long as common sense is used. In other words, don't spend too long a time in the sauna, be sure to stay hydrated, leave if feeling sick, etc.
A sauna can often help maintain penis function - and so can keeping the manhood in the best possible health. Regular use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. A crème with a potent combination of hydrators, such as vitamin E and Shea butter, is very good at keeping penis skin moisturized. Ideally the crème should also include vitamins A, B5, C and D, to help replenish these essential nutrients which might get depleted by prolonged sauna exposure.