Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti HissariaYour feedback matters!
Age 40 female suffering from back pain and knee joint back side to foot fingers for two months used painkillers but not pain relief suggest treatment.
What food I eat to reduce high blood urea, uric acid, creatinine level? Is there any remedy? Please get back to me!
I have a problem at wrist. It is swelled and no pain. What should I do. I think it is nerve swell. Please s give me a suggestion.
Right hand pain from shoulder. Feeling like lost 25% action of this fingers. Example. Can not hold things for certain time. Can not smash potato or tomato.
I broke my calcaneus (heel bone) a month ago from today. The bone is divided into two parts till the first separation of the heel bone and I walked yesterday around 500 steps with the broken foot with high sneakers on and I was very much comfortable but the xray image showed some gap in the crack. Is there any chances of nonunion fracture if I walk or put weight on it and is there any medicine or supplements or diet you would advice me to recover. My OS prescribed me 6 weeks complete rest but I walked on the 4 week and now I am at complete rest. thank you.
After 3 month of chikungunya. Pain and swelling in joints or thumb wrist nd knee. Please suggest any medicine treat these problem. I am in very trouble.
I met with accident. A small hairline crack in the left bottom leg knee. I put bandage (POP) for 45 days. After that bandage removed. But while walking I feel pain. X ray result show bone joined. Still I could not walk easily. I am applying thennamarakudi ennai also. Swelling is also seen in the left leg. I request you to suggest treatment for reducing the swelling as well as for easy walk as usual before the accident.
For the last 4 years I am suffering from anclolic spondylitis ans also I have a sugar patient from last 6 months.
I am taking penidure la 12 injection for last 13 years due to rheumatic fever. I am now 32 years old. Still now I feel pain in my leg, especially in the morning. Also it starts pain in all my joints 14-15 days after I take the injection. What should I do? I have high pressure & high triglycerides also. Takin medicine supermet am & storvas 10, one tab daily.
Very heavy knee pains and unable to sit BP is normal but some times high Sugar levels are high and taking tablets.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.