Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Khem
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. KhemYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, one of my family member is severe alcohol addicted can I give him disulfiram od .Or guide me any other so that I can help him to quite his habit.
I had chewing tobacco and smoking habit even drinking but occasionally I want to quit tobacco but I fail every time I try I fear of cancer what should I do and who can diagnose my mouth to check whether there is any sort of pre cancer symptoms.
I am suffering from chronic depression since 5 years and my medication is Potheadin75 x2 at night , floxin40 and etirest. 5 in the morning, but recently I feel sadness along with fear without without any cause, the medicine prescribed doctor is not working at all, I have consult the doctor prescribed again the same medicine. I may kindly be give some medicine which relief the morning depression at least. Thanking you.
Madam, I am a student of B. Com and in past I was a good student scoring more than 80% in all the exams. But, now a days I can not concentrate on studies and which lead to fall in my marks. And I can not able to study for 1hour also. I was having some relationship problem and some problems with my girlfriend but I do not know how to overcome this. But I really want to study in a proper manner. Madam what should I do to overcome that problem? One more thing is that I usually walk over the roads for 20hours a day without any reason I feel good by that but its not good.
Depression is a psychological condition, which can develop in men and women of any age. No one can identify the cause of depression. It can be excessive stress, failure in relationships, academic pressure and various other issues of these sorts. But depression in itself is a serious condition and needs to be treated as soon as possible, lest it aggravates.
Before trying to deal with depression through medicines and counselling, it is important to recognise the signs and symptoms of this condition and try as much as possible to come out of it on your own. There are certain natural remedies, which work during the initial stages of depression. It is only when these fail or it aggravates that the patient must be rushed for immediate counselling. Here are certain natural ways of treating depression.
- Sleep well: A sign that you are suffering from depression is lack of sleep. One does not get sleep no matter how hard he/she tries. Even after having sleeping pills, one does not get the correct amount of sleep that he/she requires. This triggers insomnia, thereby causing other health problems to develop. Thus, sleeping is mandatory. If needed, you must force yourself to sleep.
- Eat well: It is often said and seen that depression leads you to binge eat or over eat. Overeating would include indulging yourself to too much chips, chocolates, junk food and the like. This would unnecessarily make you gain extra pounds and can trigger obesity. Alternately, it has been seen that the patient lacks the desire to eat anything. This too can lead to adverse effects as the body balance gets disturbed.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps in diverting your mind to something else for a little while. It also helps in keeping you fit and healthy. In case you do not like to exercise, you can opt for jogging or running or even simply taking a walk out in the open. Going out and inhaling fresh air, makes you focus on positive thoughts for a while. A daily dose of positive thoughts can do wonders for you.
- Experiment with yourself: Try something new each day that you have not tried ever before. This might include cooking, knitting, riding a bike and the likes. This keeps you busy and keeps your mind off the negative thoughts. What’s more, you might discover some of your hidden talents.
These are some of the natural remedies that you can opt for to fight depression before consulting a psychologist for the same.
I lost somebody close last day and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time .please help me.
I am 28 year old and my husband is 31. We have completed 3 year. Now he is not interested for sex. Whenever I talk to him about this topic he want to avoid this topic. Maximum time he says I do not want do it. When I force him maximum times then he do it once in a month. What should I do?
I am 17 year opd guy I am going through depression these days having pain in my head eyes. For about 4 months. Please tell me something about these.
I am 26 year old married girl. I am very short tempered. I feel change in myself in last 2 years. If I talked about my nature. I was jolly nature but now I am reserved .want to live alone. Don't want to talk my frnds n relative. I was love dance n smile but now . And the question is that. I know life is life. and all of us face different situations. In many steps but I feel I can't face because the reason is I can't understand how to handle. People say lie. I hate liters. I know in this world no one like me and m also not like them. But understanding is the main point. I want to live life and enjoy it. But smile how to smile I forget. How to live can't understand. How to do anything with a open mind without any hesitation. Just help me please. I had tired .I don't want more cry. Please help.
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and refer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
I got married recently and about my wife she tells that she has a friend who is elder than her and she is a widow and my wife wants her to be with us always she always thinks of her and she is not co operative in sex she says she has less interest I am getting doubt on her I am not able to concentrate on my work pleas help me out should I give divorce her to her.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.