Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. KhemYour feedback matters!
We all know that smoking can adverse effects on one's health. However, not many people out there are aware of the fact that smoking can also affect their penis.
To understand the bad effects of smoking on your penis, you first need to know a little bit about how your manhood works. The penis is made up three large chambers that hold blood. When a man starts to get an erection, blood rushes into these chambers and the size depends upon how much blood flows into these chambers.
Smoking has been known to reduce the quality of blood circulation by clogging arteries. The arteries that connect the chambers in the penis are especially narrow and can very easily be affected by continuous smoking. Overall, one can experience some kind of impact on one's sexual performance.
Reduced blood flow or poor quality blood flow is the most frequent cause of erectile dysfunction or ed and smoking increases the risk of ed. The risk of smoking is increased in middle aged men or men older than 30 years. The penis is the quickest and first part of the body to be affected by clogged arteries and the oncoming of ed must be taken as a strong warning of potentially far worse problems such as possible heart attacks.
Recent studies have highlighted the fact that smoking increases the risk of impotence in men, especially in their thirties and forties. Individuals who smoke regularly often suffer from low sperm counts.
Homoeopathy reverse the bad effects of smoking on your penis - homeopathic remedies help to increase enough blood supply to the penis and make the nerve strong. Identifying the main reason homeopathic remedy can easily regain the lost vigor. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland, smoking etc. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult me by clicking on consult option for homoeopathic treatment.
Hey doc my problem is that my father expire in 2013 but now days I feel very low and depressed sometime I get head pain on one side sometimes left side sometime right side mood swings happened alot feel like am die from inside I don't know what happing with me and am not living with my family anymore because of some family problem.
I at 4-5 mangoes 2 days earlier and yesterday I got many eruptions in my underarms with too much swelling and pain. Getting fever in morning and night. Please help me. I am jobless and its my bank exam on 31st.
I smoker too much. So I am worried for the damages it will cause to my internal organs, such as lungs. Please suggest me what to do to stop smoking and what to consume and do to contain the damages it may cause.
I am 19 years old. I can't remember few things I mean I instantly forget something and try to memorize it. And I instantly have hand and legs pains, what could be the cause. And sometimes I get headache too. Answer my question plzzz.
My son 19 months old does not speak yet. He just says mam-mam and ish ishhh most of the time. Nothing more then that. I try to talk to him and show him things. But he does not speak anything else. Is there anything I must do for him?
I am suffering from panic attacks and taking medicines since October 2012. Can I free from medicines anytime. Is there any advance medicines available in market. I am taking sertraline 100 mg and clonazepam 50 mg.
Good morning I have been suffering from depression since last 15 days thinking about a girl. I am unable to come out of her thoughts please suggest me what to do.
I am 30 years of age. I am very upset on seeing the current situation of teenagers. Especially girls. I am getting very depressed when I see a girl getting attracted towards sex. I tried a lot to make myself away from this but my mind always try to protect them. Because of this behaviour so many negative thoughts comes in my mind. Whole day long I think about this. Please help me else I will get destroyed.
Mai depression se peedit hu aur mujhe koi bhi cgeez kai baar karne ki aadat hai kya meri ye beemari thik ho sakti hai aur mujhe chalte waqt hamesa peeche mudke dekhna padta hai.
I am 18 years old and I was suffering from short term memory problem not easily concentrating on learning.
I'm 23 years old. When I visit crowded places or hotels I feel nervous. Especially while eating food in hotel I feel like vomit sensation but I won't vomit and sweating, pain in my both legs. So I started avoiding situations like going to dinner with my friends, visiting places and others event like marriage, parties. WIthin 6 months my education is going to be completed and I'm worried much about this as it would cause any problems while doing my job. Can I know why it is happening to me and what are the reasons and any treatment to cure this problem. So please help me.
Are you addicted to social networking sites? Generally, this addiction is caused as social media activity proves to be a stimulant for your brain’s pleasure centres. But, addiction to social media can take a toll on your health as it comes with numerous side effects. Here are some of the negative effects social media addiction has on your health.
1. Limited intellectual growth: Social media activity generally involves viewing photos, commenting on them or reading comments, reading status messages etc. When you get addicted to social media, these things constantly occupy your mind and hinder your intellectual development. This happens because your preoccupation keeps you away from learning new things, and reading or studying something that generates value. Social media addiction interferes with the development of your brain and reduces your ability to concentrate on any task.
2. Pain or cramps in the thumbs: Overuse of your thumb for typing on a mobile device can occur due to social media addiction. This in turn leads to consequences like chronic pain or cramps in your thumbs, which may result into calluses (thickening or hardening of your skin).
3. Low self-esteem: Social media addiction can lead to lower self-esteem as it makes you compare your life with that of other people. This creates an inferiority complex among most people as social media updates always project that their friends’ have a better life than them. In 2012, a team of researchers from UK conducted a study on social media users. The study revealed that out of 53% people whose behaviour had been influenced by social media addiction, 51% accepted that it diminished their confidence level.
4. Lack of attention: Remaining active on social media sites can result in decreased attentiveness and concentration levels, which are considered to be early symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD. This happens due to the fact that constant use of social media websites creates a habit in people of switching from one task to another at short intervals. This has a negative impact on your attention span as you cannot concentrate on a single task for a long time.
5. Fatigue: Social media addiction is responsible for tiring your brain because of availability of too much information in a short duration of time. The brain often fails to process so much of information at such a short amount of time, which can completely exhaust you by the end of the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
- The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as ‘Telogen effluvium’.
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, resulting in hair loss.
- Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
- Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one’s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.