Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita SharmaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 4 years old she often complains about stomach ache and pain in d legs we have consulted 2 to 3 doctors but she still complains about stomach ache sometimes I want to know which medicine aur syrup can be given for immediate relief. And what is the permanent solution for it.
My son aged 13 years suffering from dry cough (whooping) from last 10 days. I was visited ENT doctor but till date not much benefited. Please help Regards.
My daughter is 8 yrs.Her weight is just 21kg.We provide her fruits vegetables every day.But still she could not increase her weight.What measures should we take to increase her weight and brain development. Though she is normal child. Her class progress is satisfactory. Please give me advice.
Hello! We have a 9 months old baby and we want to feed her egg so how and which part we should feed her?
Bitter gourd falls into the group of other vegetables which possess high amount of moisture. Due to its high moisture content, these vegetables are highly perishable. They contribute to high amount fiber than any other nutrients. Small bitter gourd is more nutritious than the bigger one.
There are lot of health beneficial known for the intake of bitter gourd. It has good medicinal properties that it is used in treating fever, colic, burns, chronic cough in painful manifestation of skin condition. The extract of bitter gourd helps in killing the breast cancer cells. Consuming more than 2 melons/ day may often lead to diarrhea.
There are certain evidences that consumption of bitter gourd in any form in one's daily menu, may result in the prevention or control of diabetes. The key elements in the vegetable helps in the treatment of diabetes. The key elements which showcase the anti diabetic property of this vegetable include
Charantin helps in lowering the blood glucose level. Vicine is a insulin like compound known as polypeptide p. Lectin, reduces the blood glucose level by suppressing the appetite and making the stored glucose to be used up by the body. The mechanism behind the activity is that it reduces the amount of glucose by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown the disaccharides to monosaccharide.
Thus whatsoever the vegetable is, daily consumption always have beneficial effects to the body. Hence, increase your consumption and stays healthy.
Bronchitis asthma since 10years, cough, mucoid sputum 15days, Rs no added sounds, spo2 98%. B/L minimal basal, bronchiectasis radiologically stable. Tcdc bvse normal. The above was scripted on prescription.Kindly advise i am aged 54 years having hypertension. Weight 65, height 5'11.
Hi Doctor, My son is 2 years old(premature baby;birth weight-2.3kgs; at present:10.3kgs;he is tall and lean boy) he is a fussy eater, There is no change in his eating habits since a long time. i joined him in play school still there is no much improvement in his food habits. he shows no interest in picking food(unless he fasts for the whole day)..he consumes very little amount(even if he is hungry), In morning he doesn't like to eat food at all, He will eat his snack rarely at school. tired giving him different,attractive plate but he disappoints me every time. kindly suggest me how to improve my kids appetite ?
I have 7 months baby and he fell off from bed and I have noticed that he is sleeping more than before. Is that true that my notice is true or not? If so what is the reason for that.
I am 8 months pregnant now. My baby weight is only 1 kg. How to increase the weight of baby. Please tell Me what to eat for increase the weight.
Last month my wife delivered baby boy. Gestation period is approximately 36-37 weeks. After child birth during first pediatric visit doctor noticed missing testicles in scrotum. Then now after 20 days left side testicles reached scrotum. Right side I can feel it near adjacent side to penis beginning place. Should I wait for one more month? Should I meet surgeon immediately? What is the future consequences.
Hello doctor I have been suffering from rubella (german measles) I have had headache, cough and cold, red eyes since 2 days I am 21 years old male I want to know the cases of this disease.
My only son is 12 years old and he is very addicted to pc games and playstation watching wwe and smake down games he fights including with parents and friends, how to change his attitude, he eats junk food that time, he dont concentrate in studies, what is the problem.
My three year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do.
I am a new born baby mother 22 days of my baby son n I have done post cizor recently but I unable to breast feeding to my baby becoz I can not properly sit I can not feed him now wht 2 do.
Dear pediatrics Doctor We were blessed with Boy Baby on June 8th this year. He was born with forceps delivery. We notice him that back shoulder was not ok, because of that one hand he can completely move and another hand he could not move fully. Head was not keeping straight. Slightly tilted. What to do? Pls advise.
My daughter was admit for 6 days due to pneumonia. Still she has cough. Even passing less urine. Suggest pls.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.