Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavita Bhargava
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Staying Healthy Lifestyle
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Anxiety
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm suffering from anxiety issues. Previous psychiatrist diagnosed I had OCD .I used to get frequent panic attacks also. Had hypertension also Now although I've overcomed it to 60% I still get easily depressed n eat my head. Was never on medication or treatment. Should I go fr treatment nw. What are my options?
Sir my friend has problem. Wo kisi se acche se baat nhi kar pata jese hi wo kisi se eye contact krta hai uska dhayan hamesa wrong jagah pr jata hai like girls breast etc. So is reason se koi us se baat krna pasand nhi krta. And wo try krta hai pr uska dhayan un wrong chizo pr hi jata hai wo kisi se eye contact krke baat nhi kr pata hai. So please use iss problem ka solution btaye.
I am suffering from sexual performance anxiety. I am a virgin but I was unable to perform last week due to erectile dysfunction .i am very depressed how can I overcome this nervousness and gain confidence. Mention that I have faced any issue while masturbating before this incident.
Stress has become a part and parcel of everyday life. What people miss here is that stress can actually be the cause of various disorders, many of them severe as well. However, don’t worry as this article would try to share information on some of the easy stress management tips you can make use of every single day of your life.
Top five tips for stress management:
Before jumping onto the bandwagon, first you need to understand that every individual is different, and so are their psychological, emotional and physical environments. Thus, what might help one person to deal with his/her stress levels might not help another human being.
- Breathe: Let your lungs breathe out all your stress that is building inside you. Breathing instantly helps you relax as your diaphragm oxygenates your blood. Take a deep breath while you put your hand on your abdomen and hold on for a few seconds. Slowly exhale and you will instantly feel the difference. For better results, repeat it a few times.
- Smile: Smiling has its own advantages. Studies show that smiling can calm you. When you smile, nerve impulses are transmitted to your limbic system that help the brain to switch on the calm mode.
- Try some numbers: Rating the seriousness of your present situation can help you relive some of your stress. Rate your problem on a scale from 1 to 10; 1 being the least stressful events and 10 being the most terrible ones. Mostly, the issues we face range between 2- 5. Hence, mostly the issues we face are not gross. They can be handled without a fuss.
- Fight It Out: Many people start complaining the moment they face a problem. Stop being a victim; it triggers more stress and helplessness. Dealing with your situations on the face helps you feeling comfortable. If you miss the bus, wait for the other bus. Find the alternatives of your situation.
- Learn to say no: There is no need to appease all at every time. Learn to say ‘NO’ if you figure you would not be able to handle the particular situation well, given the resources and framework that you have at your disposal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am so stuck to old memories sad one's, I just can't get over it. Wat do I do to move on. I had a relationship 8 years. Back and I truly adore DAT gal. But thingz went ugly & we wer separated after 2 years. But why I still stuck to those memories. I am even addicted to medicines now like for constipation, headaches(severe) etc.On daily basis! Please help.
How to cure anxiety disorder pain attack Without medication After searching over internet I found this I have sudden increase in heart rate at any situation if I am unable to complete any task.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a mental health condition, which is usually triggered by an unfortunate event experienced or witnessed by the affected patient in the past. The symptoms of this condition are flashbacks, nightmares and extreme anxiety. The patient also thinks about the event in an uncontrolled manner.
PTSD is a serious mental health condition that can damage the affected person's personality to a great extent. Therefore, the person should be given proper treatment at the earliest. There are various treatment methods for PTSD that can help you in changing how you think about a traumatic event. The treatment options that can be used have been mentioned below:
There are different forms of counselling for treating PTSD which include:
- Cognitive therapy: It is a therapy where you learn how to change your thought patterns regarding the trauma and allow you to eliminate unnecessary fears.
- Exposure therapy: It involves talking about the trauma over and over again until the fear departs.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing: It is a process where you are made to focus on several forms of distractions like sounds and hand movements while you think about the trauma. A good therapist is very important to bring positive changes in your life by means of counseling therapy. You require a therapist who will listen to whatever you have to say and guide you through everything to make you feel better.
SSRI or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor is a form of antidepressant medicine, which helps you with your sadness and tension. There are certain medicines that are really effective and can be prescribed by your doctor depending on the condition.
Other forms of treatment:
There are several other types of medicines and procedures that can be used for treating PTSD. They include the following:
- There are other counselling forms, which include group therapy, brief psychodynamic psychotherapy and family therapy.
- There are other medicines as well for the treatment of PTSD. They include tricyclic antidepressants and atypical antidepressants.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors like isocarboxazid can also be used for curing PTSD.
- Certain mood stabilizers can be taken along with the medicines such as carbamazepine and lithium.
- Several antipsychotics, which include risperidone can be used to tackle symptoms such as flashbacks and sleeplessness.
- Another medicine known as prazosin is also used for dealing with nightmares and sleep disorders caused by PTSD. All kinds of medicines for the treatment of PTSD should be taken only after being prescribed by a doctor.
Post-traumatic stress disorder is a serious mental health condition in which a patient suffers from continuous negative thoughts regarding a traumatic event which has happened in the past. This condition may give rise to other health problems, and immediate treatment is recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.