Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavita Bhargava
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Staying Healthy Lifestyle
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Anxiety
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am feeling lazy don't know the reason, feeling depressed always, want to get rid off, over thinking is the major problem.
Sir I am 21 years old student ,my problem is I am not proper communicate group and teacher and other social place ,and always fear in talk other, not adjust with new frend ,I think myproblem is social phobia and other phobia sir please help me,
I am feeling very depressed I can't even trust my family. I am feeling hopeless regarding my future I am not able to c any hope coz I hate my family.
Hi. I am 19 years old college student. Am right now entered a new relationship. Its only 10 days now. I proposed the boy as he seemed to be shy who asked me to go ahead. Actually am feeling bit confused. I couldn't see the spark between us and I don't know what to do. I am bit confused about these. I really don't know how to reach. We know each other for 5 months to 7 months but we were never so close. We were just friends. And suddenly the proposal took me off guard. And am really not seeing the spark. He is nice and cares for me But am afraid that I am not able to return back. It feels like am a robot and just doing with the flow. No emotion attached.
I am 42years male. When I so tired time my sleeping is not fully satisfaction. I observe. My full body inside. Fully shaking like when I complete running. Not get good sleep. This is coming for tension r somebody elsePl give idea n remedies.
My mother had some issues regarding the kind of dreams she had at night. They are scary and negative. Kindly help.
When you hear the word “schizophrenia”, the first thing that comes to mind are those serial killers shown on the TV or you call it split personality. But that is not the true meaning of it. It is not split personality or some kind of violent illness. Schizophrenia is a severe chronic mental illness which makes it difficult to differentiate between what is real and what is false.
As this is a mental illness, you will not be able to see any changes physically. You need to understand the symptoms of schizophrenia in order to know if a person is suffering from this problem. There are different kinds of symptoms that are used for diagnosing schizophrenia, but they all differ from person to person. Also, the symptoms that you see now, may not be seen later as the disease progresses. There are different types of schizophrenia and each has different symptoms.
Here is a list of the different types of schizophrenia and the most predominant and significant symptoms of each type.
- Paranoid Schizophrenia: People suffering from paranoid schizophrenia are characterized by strong auditory hallucinations and of being persecuted. However, they are very normal and function normally. But they are not ready to discuss their feelings openly and the symptoms are not observable. Other symptoms include anger, hostility and disorganized speech.
- Disorganized Schizophrenia: As the name suggests, people with disorganized schizophrenia exhibit disorganized thoughts. Delusions and hallucination may not be seen in this type of schizophrenia. The behavior of the affected person is quite disorganized or it is difficult to understand what they are saying. In fact, some emotions exhibited by the affected person are hard to understand or they are not at all relevant to the current situation. Their daily routine and activities will also be affected.
- Catatonic Schizophrenia: People with catatonic schizophrenia are characterized by increased or decreased movement. This symptom actually varies from person to person. Some people stay at a place for a long time without any kind of movement and some people keep moving for hours and do not stop. They do not speak for hours and sometimes they keep repeating the same thing over and over again. This has to be treated immediately as they will not be able to manage even their daily routine with this kind of behavior.
- Undifferentiated Schizophrenia: Undifferentiated schizophrenia is a condition where the symptoms do not fall into any of the above three types. You will also be able to observe hallucinations, delusions, anger, disorganized speech or catatonic behavior.
- Residual Schizophrenia: As the name suggests, it is the residue of schizophrenia behavior, but it is less severe as compared to the past. Delusions, hallucination and disorganized speech may still be present but compared to the past, the patient would be doing better.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- CompulsiveForget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions.