Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jolly Arora
Submit a review for Dr. Jolly AroraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the treatment, Dr Jolly Arora supported me a lot. In the past I consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but Dr Jolly Arora helped me immensely.The overall atmosphere in the Fortis Escorts Hospital is very soothing. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. Our family physician personally recommended this Jolly Arora. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I was suffering from male sexual probelms for which I consulted Dr Jolly arora. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Fortis Hospital is so nice. The Hospital can handle all types of emergency cases. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The doctor is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Overall nightfall treatment was very effective. I have had this nightfall from quite some time. Due to my problem my daily activities were suffering. The overall atmosphere in the Fortis Escorts Hospital is very soothing. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Jolly Arora has so much knowledge that I am amazed.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Jolly Arora as I was suffering from masterbation addiction. He has broad knowledge in the ield of sexology. He is a practical doctor and I am quite impressed with the way he treats his patients. Hygiene is very important, and I must Fortis Escorts Hospital was extremely clean.
Even though I was fit and fine, but suddenly I noticed that i am not able to conceive during my intercourse.I consulted dr Jolly Arora who suggested me Fertile period treatment. She is a famous sexologist in Jaipur. His prescription for fertile period treatment was beneficial.
It was a bad case of premature ejaculation. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The staff was very attentive to my needs. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Jolly Arora. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Jolly. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
I was worried about my curved penis issue. I chose to visit Dr Jolly Arora who is a famous sexologist in Jaipur. He helped resolve my problem within short time. i really thank him for the suggestions he gave.
Very nice and genuine doctor. Very honest in his approach for my problem. Highly recommended. Very good natured and highly experienced.
He Listens with Patience and Then Make You Understand The Whole Situation Then Recommend What Is Good & Practical
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jolly Arora to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Doctor is excellent.i must say he is gueinie doctor and a better human being. And treats very well
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jolly Arora to be knowledgeable. Thank you sir
Dr. Jolly Arora provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you a lot
Dr. Jolly Arora provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx doc
Dr. Jolly Arora provides answers that are caring. Thank u
Men, as confident as they may seem, also live with many fears and anxieties related to sex and sexuality.
Here are 4 common sex fears among men.
1. Fear about impotency
One of the most common sexual fears among men is the fear of impotency. Men fear the consequences of impotency so much so that it leads to psychological impotency, if not biological. The fear of not being able to have an erection mostly comes from anxiety. Thinking too much about not being able to perform well in the bed has been the cause of most cases of impotency. In the case of biological impotence, the problem can be addressed through medications; however psychogenic impotency can be treated only by counseling and reassurance by trained sexual therapist or consultant. Also, understanding and support from the spouse or partner are highly warranted.
Sometimes men may require multiple sessions with a sexual counselor.
2. Fear of premature ejaculation:
Another common fear associated with sex in men is the fear of premature ejaculation. The cause is mostly self-imposed and psychological. Anxiety, fear and over thinking may lead to premature ejaculation and low self-confidence regarding performance in bed. Trying to use the counter drugs, sprays, etc may not work sometimes. The treatment needs to be comprehensive. Many times it needs psychological assistance, some exercises / techniques may help. Any medical assistance or counseling with an experienced sexologist will be helpful require.
3. Performance anxiety:
Fear of performance in the bed that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed can also lead to erectile dysfunction in men. It is a very common issue among men that they have to deal with. This fear may arise as a result of prior negative experiences or anxiety. Stress can also lead to erectile dysfunction and result in a fear of performance. In most men, the fear can be decreased by reassurance by the partner and self-realization that this is a usual issue with men. Talking with the partner and a consultation with a sexual counselor will surely help.
4. Physical attributes:
Being overweight or too skinny, having a small or curved penis and several other insecurities related to their physical appearance may act as a common cause of sexual fears in men. Such an imperfect body may make men think that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed or worse that they may be rejected altogether by their partner. This leads to anxiety and prevents them from taking the leap and daring to propose sex at all.
As many as 30-40 % men across the world including India experience problem of PE at some time of life. In Part 1, we learnt about the condition called Premature Ejaculation (PE). In this 2nd part, let’s understand about it’s diagnosis & types of PE - why and how it happens.
How to Diagnose PE:
The specific criteria for premature (early) ejaculation are as follows:
- In almost 75-100% sexual activity, the experience of ejaculation occurring during sexual intercourse within 1 minute after vaginal penetration and before the individual wishes it.
- The problem has persisted for at least 6 months and is a cause of mental stress to the person.
- The dysfunction cannot be better explained by any other nonsexual mental disorder, any medical disease, the effects of a drug or medication, etc
Severity of PE:
The severity of premature (early) ejaculation is broadly defined as follows:
1. Mild (occurring within approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute of vaginal penetration)
2. Moderate (occurring within approximately 15-30 seconds of vaginal penetration)
3. Severe (occurring even before sexual activity, at the start of sexual activity, or within approximately 15 seconds of vaginal penetration). In such cases conception will not be possible unless artificial insemination is used.
TYPES and Characteristics of P.E. :
Premature ejaculation can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
What are the Causes?
The causes of PE can be divided into two broad sub-heads, which are psychological or biological cause:
1. Psychological Causes:
Premature ejaculation is believed to be a psychological problem and does not represent any known organic / physical disease involving the male reproductive organs or any known defect in the brain or nervous system. It is usually due to a pattern that is hard to change and is a result of your previous sexual experiences.
One of the most common reason is childhood habit of reaching climax/ ejaculation quickly because of fear of discovery when masturbating or during early sexual experiences with a female partner. This pattern of rapid attainment of sexual release is difficult to change in later stage of life (in marriage or long-term relationships).
Other reasons are situations in which one may have hurried climax/ ejaculation in order to hide any problem or feelings of guilt that make you rush through sexual encounters. Also, psychological causes include anxiety and relationship issues which can also result from deep anxiety about sex that relates to bad experiences encountered by the patient during development (eg: incest, sexual assault, conflict with parents, etc ).
2. Biological Causes
A number of researchers have found differences in nervous stimulations and hormonal differences in men who experience premature ejaculation compared with individuals who do not.
Some believe that some men have hyper-excitability or oversensitivity of their genitalia.
Abnormal functioning of the ejaculatory system can be attributed to:
- Thyroid problems; infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate.
- Nerve damage occurring due to trauma or surgery (a very rare cause).
- Abnormal levels of hormones and/or neurotransmitters (chemicals present in the brain)
- Higher free and total testosterone levels or varied other biochemical markers
*The research however has been non-conclusive.
In Part 3 and 4, we will discuss the right approach and therapy for the men / couple suffering due to PE.
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive.
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.
The physical side to love in any relationship is very important. Just like the need to have food and water, intimacy is also a primal requirement in life. Most human beings have a need for intimacy for a healthy sexual life, which determines their overall wellbeing. If there are physical or psychological problems with a person’s sexuality, it can hamper their self-confidence and thus degrade the quality of their life. In such cases a medical professional such as a urologist, gynecologist or sexologist who are qualified doctors need to be consulted.
The hocus pocus medicine-
In the modern world, aggressive marketing and pseudo-science have teamed up to make healthy people insecure about their sexuality to make a quick buck. This results in harm to an individual’s body, mind and general well-being. Sometimes people may take genuine drugs for enhancement themselves which may end up having adverse effects on the body. Some of the bogus treatments as well as the dangers of self-medication are mentioned here.
Treatments which are bogus by nature-
While there are some genuine medications as well as sexual prosthetics available form genuine sources, a large section of the devices available are bogus and don’t come from genuine sources. Some of these are:-
Penile Enlargement Devices: This is possibly the largest industry based on medical hoax and pseudo medical therapy in the world. There are a range of medical products which claim to enlarge penis size. None of the products available actually do anything but play on the fears of the customer that they are small. Some examples of these are:-
Penis Enlargement Pills: Claims to make the penis larger by encouraging blood flow into the penis. However, the only things that can be achieved by this means at best are longer and harder erections although it does nothing about the size of the penis. It may even have adverse effects on your heart and lungs if you have an undiagnosed condition and self-medicate. They may even be placebo pills or in a worst case scenario contain chemicals toxic to your body.
Penis Extenders: These are one of the most dangerous of devices touted as a miracle in penis enlargement. These devices contain two clamp like structures which are held in place by rods which are extendable in length. They claim to work by keeping the penis stretched and then slowly increasing the tension to increase the size gradually over time. However, this may only end up damaging your organ permanently and even cause erectile dysfunction by rupturing tissue.
Vacuum Pumps: More in the realm of sex toys, some have been touted to increase penis size in the long run. These devices are placed on base of the penis with a rubber mounting and a glass or plastic case on top. The air is drained out mechanically and the lower air pressure within draws blood into the penis. This engorges the penis and causes a hard and large erection which may often be misconstrued as an enlargement. Prolonged use of this can damage the blood vessels within the organ causing them to rupture and leading to erectile dysfunction.
Enlargement Creams and Oils: This is another scam which claims to enlarge the penis with the help of special creams that claim to have natural “ingredients”. At best they can induce an erection by stimulating blood flow but can also cause irritations and allergies. It may lead to serious skin disorders due to an adverse reaction as well.
Vaginal Tightening Gels: This is another category of product which claims to perform permanent changes when used over time. Vaginal tightening gels may work for a short period by engorging the blood vessels inside the vagina. However, these don’t work in the long run and may, in fact, end up causing infections, or gynecological disorders caused by reactions to the ingredients.
Herbal Supplements: Another category which has caught on all over the world and is very dangerous are the medications that are touted to come from alternative forms of medicine.
What is an Aphrodisiac?
In recent times, use of aphrodisiacs has become the rage. Aphrodisiacs are substances that are said to increase sexual desires when consumed. It functions by increasing the sex drive, your performance in bed and increasing your sexual energy. Some people take it to save their marriages and others just take it prior to sex every time to show an increase in their sexual prowess.
Is it really safe to use it?
Sometimes, people are so carried away by the effects they have on them, that they simply seem to ignore or bypass its probable ugly side.
While the aphrodisiacs may function by increasing the blood flow to the genital areas, it can also call a severe drop in blood pressure that is very harmful. It can also include side effects such as nausea, dizziness, stroke, increased risk of cancer, enlargement of the prostate, loss of consciousness and even severe headaches.
People do not consider the safety of these drugs and consume the same without knowing its effects. Some aphrodisiacs are shown to cause damage to the liver and in more severe cases, can cause liver cirrhosis.
Uses and Dangers of Using Sex Enhancing Instruments-
Instruments such as penis pumps, penis extensors and exercises such as Jelquing exercises are used to increase the size of the penis by physical methods. These techniques can be used to temporarily cure impotence. These techniques can be very dangerous, and it may cause vascular damages to the penis. The Jelquing exercise if done without lubrication can cause severe damage due to friction.
The promise of an easy and quick fix through aggressive marketing may sound very good. However, you should remember that if something sounds too good to be true in most cases it is. What you need to do is to consult a qualified medical practitioner, who can give you the best treatment for your problem. Remember, in most cases, the sexual problems are created with the help of media, marketing and false advertising such as in the case of penile enlargement (which plays on the fears that a man is small). This can then allow someone to buy into a hoax as they think they may have a problem when in actuality, they don’t.
How to manage it effectively?
There are enough options available which can keep every man sexually active regardless of the cause of erectile dysfunction (ed). Here's how therapy can take place.
As with an electrical circuit, if there are any breaks in the system it will not function as a unit. Part of the process of psychosexual therapy would be to think about the actual emotional and/or psychological issues behind ed, and to attend to these with weekly counselling sessions. This realisation is an important first step for you to begin and resolve your erection problem. The patient normally implements the therapy advice at home, either alone or with a partner, between therapy sessions. This may help you maintain an erection for once, gradually building confidence.
Relieving sexual anxiety:
Telling your partner before you make love that you have this anxiety, and the feelings it causes. As a result, your partner will understand, and the two of you can work on it together.
You can reduce some worries by being more giving with foreplay, even if your sexual performance isn't what you or your partner wanted, your partner will still be satisfied.
Consider regular exercise which brings confidence in your body as your energy is also an important part of overcoming sexual anxiety.
Watermelon juice (nature's viagra) and ginseng (herbal viagra): l-citrulline, an amino acid, present in watermelon can bring about significant improvement in blood flow to the penis, showing an improvement in erectile function. Another herb called ginseng, specifically 'red ginseng,' is known as the 'herbal viagra' that can improve sexual performance. Several research studies provide evidence for the effectiveness of these herbs in ed treatment.
Kegel exercises: pelvic exercises, involving the portion of the body between your waist and thighs, are commonly known as kegel exercises. Three months of kegel exercises twice daily can help to significantly improve your erection ability which strengthens the penile muscle. They also promote urinary control.
Acupuncture therapy: the acupuncture needles are placed in the wall of the abdomen. By stimulating specific acupoints, the practitioner aims to restore the proper flow of energy in the body resolving ed.
Eat right: scientific study at Massachusetts on male aging has found that eating a diet rich in fruit, vegetables, fish with fewer red and processed meat, whole and refined grains decreased the likelihood of having ed. Intake of a daily multivitamin and fortified foods is the best remedies for treating ed.
Walking: just 30 minutes of walking a day is linked to 41% drop in risk for ed. Moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with ed.
Attention towards vascular health and making body slim: high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can all damage arteries in the penis along with heart and brain thereby leading to ed. Maintaining a trim waistline is a good defence for ed, as men with a 42-inch waist are 50% more likely to develop ed in comparison to 32-inch waist people.
Avoid excessive alcohol: chronic heavy drinking of alcohol can cause liver damage, nerve damage, and other conditions, interfering with the normal balance of male sex hormone (androgens) levels ultimately leading to ed.
Intake of l-arginine: l-arginine, an amino acid, which is naturally present in the body and helps make nitric oxide, supports a successful erection. Nitric oxide is responsible for making the blood vessels relax, which helps sustain an erection for men.
Ed can also be treated with oral medications, drugs insertions or injections into the penis. Oral medications that are normally prescribed to treat the dysfunction work for about 80% of men. They work by boosting the natural signals, which are generated dur
ing sexual activity so as to help you sustain an erection. Alprostadil is a type of medicine that causes blood vessels to expand, increasing blood flow to the penis, thus facilitate an erection. Cialis, Levitra, staxyn and viagra work by a similar mechanism to cause erections. There are subtle differences in how long the drug works and how quickly it works. A vacuum erection device is a plastic tube that slips over the penis, making a seal with the skin of the body. A pump at the other end of the tube creates a low-pressure vacuum around the erectile tissue, which results in an erection.
Klaibya in Ayurveda is defined as the inability to attain and keep sufficient rigid (firm) erection which is very essential during sexual intercourse for the sexual needs or the needs of his female partner. Also vajikarana in Ayurveda means producing a horse's vigor. Some of the herbs used in vajikarana include:
- Bulb of allium sativum (garlic)
- Root of asparagus recemosus (shatavari)
- Root of boerhavia diffusa (punarnava)
- Whole part of Cocculus cardifoli (guduchi)
- Root of panax ginseng (ginseng)
- Seeds of myristica fragraus (nutmeg)
- Leaf and root of withania somnifera (ashwagandha)
- Leaf and seeds of ginkgo bioloba (ginkgo)
- Pitch of asphaltum bitumen (shilajit)
- Dried root of lepidium meyenii (maca)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor my exposure has happened 5 months back with a commercial sex worker my 150 days elisa (CMIA) method is negative is it confermative need to repeat any tests.
Night fall and feel very week and also can't remember by studies books. I can't concentrate my stuffy. Please advice me.
As shared in part 1and 2 of this series, because of premature ejaculation (pe), both the partners may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem.
Remember there is not a single magical drug or medicine in the chemist shop which can solve your problem overnight especially if you have chronic pe. Before seeking any medical treatment for pe, it is appropriate to consider the varied options for solving this issue. These include counseling with a sexual therapist, non- medical treatments like various exercises/ techniques and medical treatments including both modern and alternative medicine.
A. Counseling from an expert - sexual therapist or sexual medicine practitioner:
It is well understood that sex is in the mind. However, repeated pe/ failures can lead to lot of stress and disappointments. Anxiety due to pe itself is a big issue and can lead to recurrence of pe.
Reassurance from sexual therapist / counselor that pe is not a disease and can be easily treatable is relaxing for men who are facing this problem. So please share your detailed history and sexual habits with the expert. This may help the expert to guide you well.
B. Behavioral changes:
Some basic things may also help you to deal with the problem.
1. Some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records) to avoid getting excited too fast when approaching their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation.
2. It is also suggested to men that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner.
3. Using condoms is known to help in premature ejaculation in some men by decreasing sensation.
4. Women on top position usually helps to delay orgasm in men
C. Exercises & techniques:
There are several exercise and techniques you can try sitting in your home.
1. The" stop and start" method:
This technique involves sexually stimulating the man by self until he feels like he is about to reach orgasm. Then he needs to stop the stimulation for about 20-30 seconds and then start it again. Repeat this pattern until the man wants to ejaculate. This can be continued for 10-15 minutes. At the end of say, 10th or 15th minute, continue stimulation until the man reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
2. The" squeeze" method:
This technique involves sexually stimulating the man by self or by his partner until he recognizes that he is about to ejaculate. At that point, the man or his partner gently squeezes the end of the penis (where the glans penis meets the shaft) for at least 15 seconds. Stop sexual stimulation for about 60 seconds, and then start it again. The person or couple may repeat this pattern for at least 10-15 minutes. At the end of say, 10th or 15th minute, continue stimulation until the man reaches orgasm and ejaculates.
3. Practice breathing exercises
Deep breathing can greatly help in controlling the arousal and tension that cause early ejaculation. Men must avoid shallow breathing as it can trigger premature ejaculation. Instead, what you should do is spend 5 seconds taking in a long deep breath; then hold it for 3 seconds and then exhale for the next 5 seconds. If you can do this for 5 minutes in the bedroom without pause then you can control premature ejaculation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!