Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I have stone in kidney 3 mm size. Is it curable by medicine. What medicine or caution I have to take.
I'm 21 years old and having severe pain in my kidney. I have done ultrasound but there is no stone there. Doctors are unable to diagnose it so please help me.
I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide? I afraid about The magnesium or aluminium.
I am suffering from kidney stone. Last 8 months last 6 month I checked up with ultra sound and there seems 3 stone in right kidney and 2 stones in left kidney. After that according to my Dr. I used homeopathy treatment regularly 2 months and after I got relif but now I feel again pain before last months in kidney. And again in ultra sound report 3 Stones are seems in excess size 1 is 6.5 mm in left kidney, and 5 mm and 4.7 mm in right kidney. I went to a urologist and he did made my treatment with english medicine. Now what will I do suggest me. Can I go for again home pathy treatment?
Hello sir/madam Am suffering with kidney stones since 20 days. That pain is unbearable I was admitted in hospital for 5 days I hav discharged yesterday I have done with CT ABDOMEN SCAN (Impression is NON OBSTRUCTIVE BILATERAL MULTIPLE RENAL CALCULI NOTED IN BOTH KIDNEYS. NO EVIDENCE OF HYDRONEPHROSIS ON EITHER SIDE. Size 5-6 MM Investigations :- Hb 12gms. CUE A/B TRACE. Puscells 15-20 Ep+ .b/urea 30 mg/all. Sr creatine 1.02 mg/all If I hav have heavy abdomen pain dctr hav suggested me ovarian injection. Bt dis injctn causes any side effects? My prescribed medication is Tab TRAMACET. 1.1 Tab voveran. 1.1 Tab pantop 40 mg. 1.1 Tab ofloxacin and ornidazole. 1.1 Tab paracetamol. 1.1.1 Tab B complex. 1 Tab digene. 1 Syrup .citralka 2 times daily And am using extra TAB HIMALAYA CYSTONE daily 2 Can this tablets is useful for my problem. If not please prescribe tabs and diet for my health condition please hlp me out from this problem Thank you.
My mother in law is suffering from high blood pressure since many years. Her Age - 48 yrs. Weight - 65 kg. Her uterus was removed 10 years back. Her gall bladder was removed many years back. She had undergone many medical tests. Everything came out normal. She is taking so many medicines. But still sometimes her blood pressure shoots up. Since last couple of days its 180/100. She is feeling uneasiness, lethargic, weakness, neck pain all most all the time. She is self employed. Lives alone. Husband passed away long time back. Daughter married. She is taking Amtas 5 mg, Telday H 80 mg, Zabesta 2.5 mg, Aztolet (10+75), Minipress XL 10 mg, Rablet IT, Thyrox 75 mcg, CCM tab every day. Her Blood Urea & Creatinine Serum Creatinine 0.9 mg/dL, Urea Serum 20 mg/dL. FREE T4 - Serum 16.01 pmol/L. TSH Serum 4.38. Metanephirines 633.3 (24 hrs urine sample). Potassium- Serum 4.4. Sodium- Serum 131. Glucose-Plasma (Fasting) 91. Vitamin D Total- Serum 16. Her CT 128 Cardiac Angio was done. Findings- Normal. Aldosterone-Serum 13.90. CT Scan of whole abdomen (specially adrenal gland) was done. Fundings- No Adenoma, No Pheochromocytoma. Patchy calcification of hepatic parenchyma seen-likely, healed granuloma. Bilateral non obstructing renal calculi (at lower pole). No adrenal SOL identified. Stone found in left kidney.
I have a small stones in kidney. I want to cure that. What I can do for curing the stones in kidney?
I have an urinary disorder sometimes and it happens after night fall and masturbation. What is the reason behind this? Can it be cure? If yes what are the medicines for this?
Hi. My mom is undergoing dialysis .Is sneezing is good for her health? And say best diet for renal failure.
Mujhe peshab karne me thori awarodh utpan karta h. ultrasound karwaya usme urinary blader increase aya h. Please meri help kare.
Doctor give me treatment to semen leakage after urination due to excessive masturbation? Please advise.
Burning urine ho raha hai. Urologist Dr. UROFLOWMETRY test karne ke liya bola ha. Uska report. 1) flow rates are normal 2) voided volume is large 3) voiding times prolonged. Max flow rate 19.0 ml/s Voided volume 909 ml Delay time N.A. S Voiding time 76 s Flow time 76 s Average flow rate 12.0 ml/s Time to max flow 35 s Is report ka imprison kaya hoga? Dr. Medicine .1) tab niftran 2) tab urispas. 200 mg @@@ urine ka rt. Test and me test kiya ha sab normal. Blood ma vi sab normal ha. actually problems. .kaya ha jo burning urine ho raha ha. Pls help.
Sir I'm facing kidney stone pain since 8 months 3 months back consult a doctor but no result how to remove my kidney stoned pls tell me sir.
Having stone in middle calyx of left. Kidney 4.2 mm. Tiny cyst of. 9 mm with wall calcification small. Direct inguinal. Hernia in at right this is based on my. Latest finding KUB. USG. And as per urine routine. RBC. 5.6. And WBC 2.3. Now my issue is having burning urine. And right testicle pain on. Medicine. Since 5 days 2 tab. Neeri trice a day Alka 5. 2 Tbspn twice a day. And. Zifi 200 twice a day 7 days (as I am allergic to Sulfa and other antibiotic group)
I am suffering daileyses life for last 3 years my condition not good Dr. Say my both kidney was damage can damage kidney recover please give me advice.
I use get yellow colour urine every time. masturbation can be a cause. If yes, then what should I do get rid of this?
I am 69 male. My urination process is slow now without any other symptoms like burning etc I had undergone hemorrhoid operation in 2003 and the anesthetist administered injection in my lower spinal cord before the procedure. Since then I had been experiencing the slow urination, and I was given to understand that the'slowness' is the phenomena of that particular'injection-procedural. This is further to inform you that in 2013, on 21st march a stent was implanted in my left carotid artery. Besides, following is the list of my regular medicine-intake: 1)- thyronorm150, 2)- stamlobeta, 3)- becadexamin, 4)- neorobeon forte, 5)-ctd 6.25 (mon-wed-fri), 6)- glycomet500- twice daily, 7)- ecospirin 150, 8)- amaryl 1mg, 9)- shecal hd, 10)- extor20. I am seeking your advice.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.