Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 24 year old. Hav a gap in lower part of upper central incisors n dey appear lil bent outwards due to which der is gap. Wat is the best way to get it corrected in a short period of time? Wat will be the minimum time needed to correct. Kindly explain?
I am 19 year old boy who is suffering from severe bad breath due to tongue and I don't know what to do. I also masturbate regularly and have no power in my body and I lack vitamins and minerals. Some people tell me that I have bad breath due to lack of vitamins and minerals that I lost due to masturbation. Is it true and if it is true then I ask you some remedy. Pls give me advices. I also lost my hair and I don't have power in my body. Help me with advice.
I love choclts bt from some months I cnt eating choclts bcz of my teeth if I ate choclts dn my teeth pain n in btwn my teeth Lil space also cm wt shd I do for it any hm treatment plz.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
I used to drink more alcohol how to avoid drinking alcohol? And my inside of mouth is suffering with pimples. Side of my stomach was paining, what shall I do? Please advice.
She has pain in her gums since last week, she take healthy diet regularly. What should be done to improve her condition?
The last of my teeth has been removed last week. I am now toothless. Waiting for the heeling of the Bone on which the Dentures will be mounted. Before the making of the denture-casts for the upper jaw and the lower jaw, I understand Alioloplasty needs to be performed on the jaw-bones to smoothen any protrusions in the bone on which the dentures would be resting. What is Alioloplasty ? How long does it take ti heal after Alioloplasty ? What are the steps to complete the the dentures, after Alioloplasty ? and what are options for choosing the Denture-base and teeth-material and the pros and cons of the options ? What about using implant for the lower Denture allowing removal of the denture for cleaning. Are the dentures to be removed before going to bed ?
I am 28 year old girl. I have dry mouth at night and day also. And because of dry mouth I am facing the problem of bad breath. That is very embarrassing for me. I am very disappoint because of this. Sometimes my gums bleed also. please doctor help me out. My main problem is bad breath. And dry mouth. How to overcome of this. please give me the suggestion and good products to use.
Hi, I am 50 year old, facing teeth sensitivity issue since last 2 months. Am taking pain killer and also changed to oroguard toothpaste after consulting dentist. Still no effect.
What is the causes for bad breath? How can we prevent bad breath?(After brushing twice a day. Then also bad breath coming)
Mai 26 years male hu. Mujhe 8-10 years se pet saaf na hone ki problem hai aur bad breadth bi hai. How can I get rid of it.
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.