Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SharmaYour feedback matters!
Total esophagectomy done on 6 December 2016. Now started full diet. Which diet for fast weight gain?
My age is 21 and my weight is 60, and my digestive system is not very good, I want to improve it and gain my weight please help.
I have complete LBBB, now my BP at times is 150/90. What precautions should I take. What causes LBBB and what precautions should I take for this.
Hi, I want to reduce my belly fat. Please suggest best food that reduces belly fat, and some exercise wich is best to reduce belly fat. I am female and my age is 32.
Me kafi kamjor hu or mere sar ke bal bhi jhad rahe hai or aNDAR KAMJORI BAHUT HAI SO PLEASE HELP ME.
Hii I have a itching problem in my private part I use veet hair removal cream while use I feel burning but I tolerate today is second day the burning is continue I feel vey burning I use clobetlo-GM cream but I feel no benefits please suggest me some ointment.
I am 19 year old male. And my height is 5'5' I think its less than it should be. So please tell me how I can grow my height. And also give me some exercise tips also for that.
Sir mare ling per bhar Ki tarf black colour k dane Or andar Ki tarf white dane h ply. Muje is ka treatment bataye.Please tell.
I am 31 years old and getting married in 4 months. I ejaculate early and also erection is for very less time. I am a non vegetarian and do intake alcohol biweekly Please suggest.
Hello doctor my wife suffering from large breast size, she want reduce size of breast, please help and tell the best n effective way for reduce breast size quickly tell medicine please.
I am 29 years old I am married, I joined a gym for fitness I have a question does sex affects body building if yes the what is limit of having sex in a month so body building does not get ruined or affected.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair but I do not want to shave my head. Please suggest me something to get rid of dandruff without shaving my head.
Insect bites occur when an insect stings the upper layer of your skin externally. They generally lead to an allergic reaction or transfer of pathogens like virus, bacteria or parasites in the human body. Insect bites can be of many types since there are numerous species of insects around us. Some of the bites that you will come across more often are by mosquitoes, spiders, bee stings, bugs, mites, ants and such others. The most common symptoms of an insect bite include redness, swelling, irritation or discomfort, itching, itchy skin, and such others.
An insect bite is most commonly treated by using allopathic medicines which can be either applied externally or consumed orally to minimize allergic reactions. But Ayurveda gives you a method to treat insect bites which are natural, harmless and free from side effects. Some of the common ways to treat insect bites following the principles of Ayurveda are:
- Basil leaves and turmeric- If you take a handful of basil leaves, add turmeric to it and apply it on the insect bite, it acts as an antiseptic and prevents your wound from worsening.
- Onion application- Onions are specifically used to treat bee stings. You need to take out the sting, apply onions on the affected area and hold them in position using a bandage or a tape for at least an hour to get relief.
- Turmeric and sandalwood- You can use turmeric and sandalwood to soothe your wound as sandalwood has certain cooling properties, and turmeric will help in speeding up the healing process.
- Banana peel- The inner skin of a banana peel is used as an anti-irritant and it helps to cut down the discomfort, pain and irritation.
- Neem- Neem is a medicinal plant, which has one of the highest medicinal values among all the Ayurvedic agents. It is often applied to the wound in the form of powder mixed with water.
- Coriander- The juice from coriander leaves is also used to cure wounds. Depending on the thickness, it can be used along with water to provide relief to insect wounds.
Conclusively, it is always desirable to consult an Ayurvedic medical practitioner before applying the natural agents on sensitive body parts such as the skin.