Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old male. I have pimples on my face. I apply doctor's suggest cream but there is no result. So what can I do now?
I have a problem in my tooth cavity In my tooth the blood is coming always I couldn't able to solve it properly please tell me how could I cure this type of problem.
Dry palms and hands. Wrinkles and peeling off of skin on fingers. Skin on fingers feel hard and dry. What can I do?
The term 'addiction' is defined as a chronic weakening disorder for people, who use habit forming substances like tobacco, alcohol, drugs and others. Addiction has a propensity to make one feel ecstatic. Such substances are toxic and will soon prove to be lethal for a person. De-addiction is the process of disengaging oneself from the usage of habit forming substances. The process of de-addiction is slow; it requires a great deal of self-control and determination to achieve adequate results.
Why should you give up on the addiction of any kind and opt for de-addiction?
One must opt for the process of de-addiction owing to the following reasons:
1. It helps you to successfully diagnose the underlying psychiatric issues that are responsible for your habit formation
2. It helps you get rid of harmful practices that make your body toxic
3. It helps you to develop your morality and enables you to understand your responsibilities better, it clears your clouded judgement
4. You get a chance to develop your personal cognitive skills
5. It helps you regain your lost respect and dignity among your friends and family
6. It improves your relationship with your family and makes you a responsible member of the family
7. It improves your health conditions and allows to actively take part in your daily activities actively
What is the role of an addicts friends and family in the process of de-addiction?
The family members of the addict plays an important role in the process of de-addiction. Usually, it is the family members, who encourage the addict to give up on their addiction. The support and constant encouragement of the family enable the addict to pull through the steps of de-addiction with ease. Most addicts tend to give in to their temptation during the course of de-addiction, but if their family members keep an eye on the addicts actions closely and make it a point to provide them with necessary counselling and rehab facilities, then the addicts might not give in to their weak moment. The support of their friends is also indispensable, they look after their friend who has a history of addiction and ensures that he/she does not go down the same dark alley again.