Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am suffering from heavy throat pain. I have already taken treatment but that not cure totally when I take treatment that time only cure other wise then again start pain.
I am 28 year old , in last november I stretch my legs very tightly during intercourse, after that day I faced leg pain every time. It mainly started in cool whether like when I sit in ac room or in winter session. Please help me. I went to many bone specialist , they all give me some vitamin tablets, but I do not get any result. I perfectly fine before this stretching , but no one able to understand my problem. I can not understand how one stretching create deficiency in vitamins or increase my uric acid. I know this stretching create some nerve ,tissue or muscles damage But I do not know where to go for diagnose my problem.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am male of 21 years old. My problem is I can't have a good sex. I Ejaculate very fast within 5 mins. What to Do to Have a Long Time Sex.
My penis is so small and so short, this problem become to breakdown my sex relationship with my wife. How can enlarge my penis?
Acne is one of the most common skin problems. As many as one in two people suffer from the condition. Acne vulgaris is the most common type followed by acne rosacea and more severe acne conglobate. More boys than girls suffer from acne and it often co-occurs with the onset of puberty, as testosterone levels rise. It is likely that there is some hormonal involvement in the condition, yet dietary and environmental factors, stress and gut health can all cause acne.
It's a disease that affects the skin's oil glands. The small holes in your skin (pores) connect to oil glands under the skin. These glands make an oily substance called sebum. The pores connect to the glands by a canal called follicle. Inside the follicles, oil carries dead skin cells to the surface of the skin. A thin hair also grows through the follicle. When a follicle clogs up, acne grows. Acne is not a serious health threat, but it can cause scars.
How Does Acne Develop?
Sometimes, the hair, sebum, and skin cells clump together into a plug. The bacteria infect the plug and causes swelling. Then, as the plug starts to break down, it leads to acne. There are many types of acne. The most common types are:
- Whiteheads. A whitehead is a type of acne that forms when dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria become trapped within one of our pores.
- Blackheads. Blackheads are a specific kind of dark acne lesion, so-called because they contain oxidized melanin, the pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes.
- Papules. These are small pink bumps that can be tender.
- Pustules. This type of acne is red at the bottom and has pus-filled head.
- Nodules. These are large, painful, solid acne that are deep-rooted in the skin.
- Cysts. These are deep, painful, pus-filled acne that can cause scars.
Who Gets Acne?
Acne is the most common skin condition. People of all races and ages get acne. But it is most common in teenagers and young adults. An estimated 80 percent of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne outbreaks at some point. Some people in their forties and fifties still get acne.
What Causes Acne?
The cause of acne is unknown. However, there are certain factors that might cause acne:
- The hormonal surge in teenage (this can cause the oil glands to plug up more often).
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Use of birth control pills.
- Heredity (if your parents had acne, you might get it, too).
- Certain types of medications.
- Greasy makeup.
Here are some tips for acne-affected skin:
- Clean skin gently.
- Try not to touch your acne affected area.
- Shave carefully.
- Protect your skin from sun-exposure.
- Choose makeup carefully.
- Shampoo your hair regularly.
What Can Make Acne Worse?
- Changing hormone levels in teenage girls and women 2 to 7 days before their period starts.
- Pressure from bike helmets, backpacks, or tight collars.
- Pollution and high humidity.
- Squeezing or picking at acne.
- Hard scrubbing of the skin.
Acne may or may not lead to scarring. Some people are more prone to scarring than others. A person may have rather severe acne without a scar in sight. For others, even a benign little blemish can leave a depressed pockmark. Early treatment is the best way to prevent scars. If you are highly prone to scarring, see a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist right away to discuss acne treatment options. He or she can layout a treatment plan, to heal breakouts and prevent or treat scars.
Treatment of Acne and Scars:
Acne is treated by a cosmetic physician or a dermatologist. Treatment attempts to:
- Heal acne.
- Prevent new breakout.
- Prevent scarring.
Acne requires a proper medical treatment and post acne care for dark spots/scars which are commonly associated with acne. If your skin is acne prone, you may develop dark spots and scars too. All these conditions can be treated. Apart from medical treatment which includes ointments for local application and oral medications if required, for long term benefits advanced treatments are available. These are, Chemical peels, RF therapy and enriched oxygen therapy. These are highly recommended. These treatments help acne as well as spots and scars.