Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish SinghalYour feedback matters!
Dr.Harish good Dental Surgeon and his treatment is Extant Many Dentist Refuse to remove my teeth . He done vary well now I am fine . thanks Dr.Harish
I have pain in my teeth .my gums are little bulky. Sometime blood comes out of gums. And teeth are getting black .there is smell coming out of mouth even after brushing twice a day. Kindly give me some recommendation for relief.
I have a probleam in my end tooth of upper side where some gap and after eating some pieces of food is going there and iam feeling pain.I visited the Dentist and his advice taken xray and doctor checking that not agreed to open that teeth because it is not showing normally and this end teeth is giving me pain
I have a problem of hair fall and also it's getting white day by day. And I also have constipation. At dawn I feel little cold. I also have eruption in my mouth and tongue. I feel sleepy all the time. I also feel weakness. What should I do?
How to bring maxilla forward. Can it be done without surgery. I am not sure if I have a forward maxilla or not. How can I know it. And I am 21 years old.
I am having tongue ulcer for the past 12 years. I am taking only 1 tablet (stamlo T) a day for hypertension. Please give me permanent solution.
Every morning when I wake up, found my mouth full of saliva. Mostly smells bad. What can be the reason behind this.
I am 47 seven years old male. I was using gutkha since 15 years, I left gutkha from 24. 02. 2015 completely. Now I am able to open my mouth only 1/2 inch wide. Please suggest.
Blood is coming from my mouth from last 3 Year whenever I brush, suggest me what to do nd any medicine if exists.
After teeth cleaning then also I am suffering bad breath what to do. Tell me any suggestion. So I solve my problem.
I am having problems in my teeth in last few months. Due to cavity I have to cut two of my teeth, and now I am using caps for those two teeth. I want to know how can I prevent cavity in coming future?
Myself Deepak Mishra. I am suffering from upper lips twitching since last 3 months and sometimes my teeth also starts paining.
I have a problem with my front teeth the one we call bugs bunny teeth I fell from the stairs resulting a corner of my front teeth in the c shape. Do I have to go for any operation for fixing that issue and how much will the operation cost?
I am 23 years old. And suffering from teeth sensitive how I get rid off. Fastly. And also whit the teeth. please give me a help full tips.
I am suffering from sleeplessness and aggression in morning time. Fast angry mood. Some time it is out of control. If I drink whisky than I feel good for some time. But I don't drink whisky regularly, Because I feel my mouth and nose dry after drinking whisky. I am very upset due to this. What to do.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)