Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years, female and have been attending gym for last one year but my weight didn't reduce. I have pcod and weight increased after puberty. Can I opt for ayurvedic massage for obesity and pcod ?
I am having testicles pain from 2 months ,now I am having pain in bladder and abdomen also and burning sensation in urine, I got my sonography and urine test for the same a month ago ,everything was normal, my partner also suffered from uti kind of thing in the period, as I have studied in internet these symptoms could be of chlamydia please suggest how my problem can be detected and cured.
I am 30 years old male having hypothyroidism since last 10 years. I was 50 kgs before that and height 5" 11. My weight increased after detection of the problem and was constant at 80 ks for several years. But since last 6 months my weight had increased to 90. What should I do. My t3, t4, and tsh are normal. But since my weight has increased, I have increased my dose of eltroxine to 100mg from previous 50 mg. What should I do to reduce my weight and advice me for managing my medication.
I am having black black dots all over the neck, shoulders and back. Could you provide a solution for that?
Sir. I Am suffering from pain that is under my knee from last six months! This is not joint pain! I have took treatment from an orthopadics . After xray there was no problem found. He suggested me to do exercise but I m already a hockey player. Suggest me Properly . Thanks
Hi Doctor I am MANOJ PANCHAL pkz solve my problem my fitness level is very bold and my hand is and food very tide please solve my fitness problem.
I think I have lost some memory or a center in my brain which controls understanding has slowed down. Can't keep a control over how I feel. Are blood pressure levels responsible for this? I feel either I have a psychiatric problem or a health problem.
I am just 20 years old and my hair is turning white suddenly. May I know why and what can I do to reduce hair fall? Please advise.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi sir my name is Riya my age is 21 years my height is 4.9 I need to gain 5.1 I just want to know that is there any possibility of increasing height for female after 21 years of age.
I am 34 year women. Due to my personal things- I aborted nearly 4 times in between 5 years using tablets. I have child of 6 years now. My belly fat more. Even I do diet and exercise the belly fat was not reducing. My fitness can regain again? How and what the methods. Please guide me regarding this. Thank you.
I got some rashes on penis head which got converted into wounds.What is this and what is the treatment.
I want to build muscles, should I take proteins or any muscle gain supplement. I do exercise 1 hour daily.
Sir I want to transplant my hair but there are many variations in prize some Drs say very less and some very expensive. What to do . Also want to go for diagnosis before transplant because I feel itching on my scalp sometime .
This question is on behalf of my brother aged 73 years He is having urinary problem. The problem is his urge is every two hours in the day time. In the night time when he retires to bed it gets accumulated and after say four or five hours he feels uneasiness in his stomach. The discharge is also very slow and it takes nearly 5 to 10 minutes to discharge the entire He takes the following tables on the advice of his Son is in Australia. But does not find much relief or cure The tablet is Total Prostate by Webber Naturals Product of Canada Please inform whether this is due to suspected prostate. If so what is the treatment that you will suggest. He also says his in take is poor nowadays who is a pure vegetarian.
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting embryos are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has reduced sperm count or there is some problem with motility or morphology of sperms. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an anaesthetic drug. Ultrasound probe is then inserted through the vagina for aspirating the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertilization: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilization happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilized. Fertilised embryos start developing in the laboratory and then the embryos are transferred inside the uterine cavity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.