Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 31 years old. Under my arms small round balls on bothside its lymphoma they are increasing the size of it. What remedies do you suggests to prevent from it ?
Previously I asked that how to lose a weight by following a normal diet. I had a question that eating a rice cause body to be fatty and is it so that rice take a much time to digest than other food like chapati etc.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
Hello Doctor from yesterday onwards why suddenly I am feeling like if we do sit up exercise more means how this is hard to move like tht and some time in foot cramps is coming is it any major ?R any paralysis symptoms doctor I am very confused and frustrating about this!
I have 7 times operation because I was cyst I am a housewife my weight is gone from 100 kg I have very problem to manage the home please help me.
Hello. My query is that I have a problem of indigestion. Sometimes what I eat gets over to me. I had tested thyroid as well'Tsh: 6.0' What will I do to get rid of this. please reply.
When I come to home after playing in ground I always feel bad in my eyes. Eyes have red colour and have irritating feeling.
Dear sir my wife is pregnant since last 5 months. She have suffering from pimples. Pl suggest any type of medicines or home remedy for treat the same.
Total cost of teeth whitening and how long lasting this whiting work. And is any side effects of teeth whitening process.
Hi doctor my breasts are small in size compared to my rest of the body Are there any particular exercises or anything that I can do in a natural way I don't want to take any medication.
Hi doctor, my 45 dys old boy baby had a dandruff is tiz normal for him? If it z normal which baby shampoo z used for dandruff?
I could not enjoy when I am having the sex with my partner I could not enjoy the intercourse because there is less secretion during the intercourse. What should I do.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.