Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
This last week I have a problem when I go to lay down for sleep, my heart began to work very hard and I feel that inside me is table a bird.in the same time I am under a treatment by besocor 5 mg by using half of 5 mg per/day in the morning. I checked my blood pressure is 170 me 90. What happen and how to treatment this?
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I has been suffering headache , cold , with flu from more than a year it always attacks and cures by taking medicines and again attacks please give me solution to it.
I have a problem of cough what should I do for this and its very tough & complicated to handle the cough & flu. please help.
Hello sir/madam Frequent precum problem almost daily whenever having sensual talks with fiancee. Need your valuable advice/consultation. Hoping your comments soon. Thanking you in anticipation with regards, Sunil k.
I am 79, a diabetic of 44 years, have undergone bypass surgery 6 years ago. My problems are constipation (or rightly inadequate evacuation), incontinence of a mild order occurring nights in sleep, urination in broken stream and unsatisfactory outgo, body aches and pains. I walk an hour a day, about 5 km a day. What should I do? What homeo drugs will help me?
I have a small bubble in my right ball. It causes pain when it gets pressed and also pain in my lower abdomen.
I am 20 years old. I am a student. From past 2 days I am facing a weird problem that it becomes really hard to control my urine as soon as I get into the washroom. Till the time I enter the washroom I have no problem but the moment I get into the loo I am facing this problem and tend to wet my panties. Why does this happen? I haven't faced this problem earlier.
Sugar molecules, in excess quantity or over long periods of time, wreak havoc on human tissues. We recognize strong relationships between blood sugar levels and many chronic conditions previously thought to be purely age related. in other words, diabetes develop problems sooner because of their chronic higher sugar levels, but even non-diabetic people eventually suffer tissue injury related to the interaction between blood sugar and tissue proteins. Prolonged exposure to elevated glucose levels results in production of advanced glycation end products which are responsible for early ageing.
Insulin controls how well we are able to digest and metabolise carbohydrates. When this hormone is in balance, we can eat carbohydrates like bread, pasta and rice without feeling bloated. But when it does not function optimally, then even a small amount of carbohydrate will lead to weight gain, ageing, acne.
To balance insulin levels-
1 avoid breads, pasta, rice, potatos and sweets
2. Consume more whole grains like porridge and eat more dals and lentils like Chana, lobhia, mung
3. Also consume herbs like fenugreek, vegetables like karela, spices like cinnamon and neem leaves