Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have some pain type sensation in my both hands while sleeping on pressing on hands. After releasing the pressure it gets normal after 5 mins.
I am just 15 years old. But when I am playing cricket suddenly I am getting back pain. This is happening from past 3months.
I am 35 year female. I am suffering from multiple joint pains last 2 years. I have already checked my blood. In that calcium level is normal but RA factor is 32. Again take anticcp test but it was negative. What is my disease can you help me please.
I have taken a injection on my hip more than one months back. After 15 days I am feeling uneasiness in my hip. Some times it is like a burning sensation. Now it is very much discomforting me. Please give advice what to do.
I m suffering from Spondylitics arthritis, now my backache is not bending more than 30%. But treatment is continued Dr. Said it is an permanent disease What can I do next?
I met. With an accident which got me 3 stitches below eyes nd knee break. After the accident day. I find blood in my sputum. I don't have cold but cough is there. Nd now it has started to come brownish blood in sputum .Especially when the sputum is sucked from. Nasopharynx nd released through mouth May I know the reason?
I feel fatigue when I wake up from the bed or suddenly stand up while sitting. And also while I bend something to pick up and come back in normal position.
I am suffering from bilateral spiking of tibial spine and knee pain very when leading stairs Please advice give me. Thank.
My father is having a pain starting from shoulder, hands and to some part of back for almost 10 days. Father says that the pain ignited suddenly due to improper position during sleep. My father is out of country for work purpose and has no immediate provision of medication. Kindly suggest home remedy possible and or any medication which can be taken (he is in Italy, kindly provide medication as per the availability) P.S.Has to sit in front of computer for around 6 hours to work and the pain has elevated (sense of uncomfortness is there)
I am a 39 years old male and I have pain in knees whenever I play badminton regularly else it remains ok please suggest what should be the reason my height is 5 feet 10 inches and weight is 89 kgs. Also I workout regularly.
Hello Dr. My grand father is suggesting from knee pains since a year can you suggest any medicine they tried many medicines like ayurvedic homeopathic and many more but also by consumption of such medicines their leg skin looks like dead skin they too consulted many doctors but still same pain please help me so that I can help my grand father.
Having lower back pain with pain in both legs continuously and difficulty in urination (takes too much time. Which specialist l have to refer?
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.