Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My age is 24 I am in relationship frm last 5 years.in starting I used to get 5 days periods but from last 3 years im getting only 2 days cycle? Is it harmful for me or for my pregnancy in future. Is it effect of unwanted pregnancy pills I have in starting of my relationship .suggest.
I had two days delay in my period now is out and I'm bleeding like never before with thick blood coming out and my stool is black don't know if is because I ate more iron food than before.
For quick results do following:
1. Diet- take one fruit diet, only banana, for 2weeks. You can eat as many ripe bananas as you wish but you don't have to take anything else in diet.
(banana is fiber rich & high nutrient fruit with a no. Of health benefits. This would detoxify your body and help loose weight naturally).
Rest enough as your body will go through deep detox and restoration.
2. Drink plenty of luke warm water, up to 3 ltrs per day.
3. Exercise- kapalbhati pranayama empty stomach (starting with10 min) followed by brisk running, aerobics & following yogasanas:
-cobra pose (bhujang asana)
-bow pose (dhanurasana)
-boat pose (naukasana)
-wind relieving pose (pavanamuktasana)
-sun salutation (surya namaskar)
4. Take 5cloves of garlic with lukewarm water empty stomach (morning).
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
We have been in a physical relationship And she has not had her normal periods but there are no signs of pregnancy. Can you guys suggest something?
Multiple fibroid uterus one having submucosal component. I am 52 years old and having regular periods. Slight pain in lower abdomen.
Request you to mention the name of test that needs to be done to check whether I am sexually fit. And my wife has improper menstrual cycle from past 5 months. Any suggestions in bringing back to normal.
During periods knee pain occurs. However last time there was stomach pain and last to last time there was back pain. What should be the reason of these changing symptoms. Is there something like" that body part is gonna pain in periods which is weak" or like I am gonna have knee/back/stomach related issued in ma old age? cant the periods be had without pain?
My wife aged 27 years is suffering from vaginal bleeding since monday last. Usually her period cycle occurs between 26th day to 30th day. Last period occurred on 4th Nov, that means on last monday becomes 18th day of last period. So she is in confusion that is it normal period or something else! Info: We r married since Jan 15. She never conceived till date. Kindly advise.
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
2. PCOS affects more than your skin.
3. Medication can help PCOS.
4. It could be a benign tumor- not PCOS
5. PCOS could be caused by the adrenal glands.
6. You can still get pregnant.
7. Bariatric surgery may reverse infertility.
8. Losing weight could help tremendously.
9. You could have sleep apnea.
10. A healthy diet is important.
11. A huge population of women are not diagnosed.
My periods is not come to every month & it's came only for two days, so please give me solution. What's the reason.
Dear Sir, I want about how to get control on my friend while he does having unwanted sexual relation with other girls using not any kind of precaution regard that. Please suggest me to I can share that with him.
We are planning to postpone our pregnancy.So for that what we have to do ?We want a natural process.
While we having sex condom broke and sperms leaked in vagina. Took I pill without seeing it's expired date. Does expired contraceptive pill works if not what should do further and how should women know she is safe from pregnancy.
Hi, I just want to ask one question which is, doing sex 3 to 4 times a day is good for our health or not. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I am 30yrs & wife is 24 yrs. I got married 2 1/2yrs. from 4months we trying for pregnancy but no result and still we didn't consultant any doctor. Plz help out.
I am 22 years old girl before one year I sleep with my boyfriend and we had sex. Now my family member finds have done my engagement with somebody else and after one month there is my marriage but I have loose my virginity [broken seal][encounter] so can it be join? One doctor told me to take stitches I am afraid what to do if my husband came to know that I am not virgin. please help me.
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However, a new form of surgery called laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in:
- Dermatology and plastic surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are:
- Provides immediate results: This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
- Precision involved: Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
- Less time: Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
- Provides more career options and opportunities: Laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
Related Tip: "How Safe is Laser Surgery for Facial Hair Removal??"