Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf. He used protection and it didn't broke. We had it on 21 and my period date was 22 but it came late on 25 it only lasted for 1 day. I am worried Please tell me am I pregnant?
Sexually transmitted diseases can often be shortened to STDs. STDs often do not show any symptoms. It is possible that you may have had a disease such as chlamydia and not even known you had it. However, it is crucial that you get yourself tested as soon as possible so that the sexually transmitted disease can be treated in the best way possible. Since there are many sexually transmitted diseases and they all have different symptoms and treatment, here are the symptoms and treatment for the most common ones:
- HPV: HPV stands for Human papillomavirus and it may display no symptoms, whatsoever that you have the disease. However, when you do get symptoms, you will get symptoms such as genital warts, infection of the throat and mouth as well as cervical cancer, penile cancer and various other cancers. The treatment for HPV is to take a vaccine; as if you have not been vaccinated, it is hard to cure.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease, however only 25% of women and about 50% of men show any symptoms of it. However, the most common symptoms when they do appear is a discharge from the vagina or penis which is not regular and it may even cause a painful or burning sensation. Since this is a bacterial disease, it can pretty easily be treated with antibiotics.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is yet another common sexually transmitted disease. It usually occurs along with chlamydia. The symptoms and treatment for gonorrhea are also extremely similar to chlamydia.
- Syphilis: Syphilis is another common sexually transmitted disease. However, it is a little hard to treat because the symptoms appear in stages. In the first stage, there is only one main bump on the body. This bump may look like a cut, a sore or even an ingrown hair. In the second stage, this bump becomes a rash, which goes all over your body and it may develop sores in your mouth, vagina or anus. Symptoms usually completely disappear in the third stage. However, if there is a fourth stage, the brain or organ damage may occur. Antibiotics are used to treat syphilis as well.
Related Tip: "3 Ways You Can Prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)"
I am 24 years old male. My beard growth is so slow and its not thick. I have hair fociles on my face but patchy it doesn't cover up all the area. I took biotin for 3 months but it didn't had any change.
I always have unprotected sex with my girlfriend, what are the symptoms of pregnancy except missed periods as pregnancy test kit are showing negative result.
Avola almond can help in filling the lost protein and fiber in your body to the fitter you.
Avola almonds are bigger in size from the normal variety and are usually used in pastries.
- Three times more antioxidant content: avola almonds have three times more polyphenol content than californian almonds. Polyphenol is an antioxidant said to prevent degenerative diseases such as cancer, making it a superfood nut.
- Most sustainable nut in the world: the water used to grow avola almonds is natural rain water making them the most sustainable nut in the world. Good for you and the environment.
- Chemical-free and highest concentration of nutrients per gram than any other nut: the nut’s natural hard casing protects it from the elements, ensuring it is not penetrated by any chemicals and also retains nutrients making the avola crop very nutrient rich, which keeps you healthy.
- Natural source of protein: avola almonds are a great way to get your protein hit from a natural source and they are also low in saturated fat.
- Contains complexion boosting vitamin e: from combatting signs of ageing to boosting immunity, vitamin e has many antioxidant properties and are packed into avola almonds. Vitamin e also promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, and protects against certain cancers.
- Power-packed with minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and iron are all found in avola almonds and magnesium is the most represented mineral in the nut, which keeps your heart healthy and aids metabolism for weight loss.
- Good source of fibre: the nuts are a fantastic source of fibre to help maintain a healthy weight and lower cholesterol levels.
I had a c-section along with legation on 25feburary. I just want to know how many weeks should I avoid sex.
I am in 7th month of pregnancy period. Would like to know, how would colour of baby has been formed? Which factors plays a major role in terms of colour formation of fetus. Does saffron consumption would increase the colour of the baby? Thank you.
Impetigo is a disorder caused by bacterial infection resulting in sores and blisters. It usually occurs more in children and less in adults. It is characterized by red sores filled with fluid, along with yellowish brown crusts. It is contagious in nature and may spread via sharing sheets, clothing and towels.
Impetigo may be classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: This type usually occurs in children below two years of age. The body, arms and the legs are the areas where the symptoms first appear.
- Impetigo contagiosa:This form of impetigo usually appears near the mouth and the nose. The rashes are not usually painful but may be itchy. After the blisters burst, they leave red rashes.
- Ecthyma: This is a form of impetigo that affects the second layer of the skin. The blisters may turn into open sores or ulcers. It may also lead to swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms of impetigo are:
- You may have small red spots that turn to blisters
- The blisters emit fluid
- The blisters may increase in number
In addition to the above symptoms, you may experience swollen lymph nodes and skin lesions.
This disease is caused by strep or staph bacteria. The bacteria enter the body through other skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema, burns and poison ivy. It may also be triggered by irritation of the skin. The likelihood of contracting impetigo increases if you have allergies.
It may also occur if you come in contact with an affected person. Sharing personal items such as bedding, towels or comb may lead to symptoms of impetigo. If you have dermatitis, diabetes or have a weak immune system then you are prone to impetigo. The disease is treated with antibiotics. Mild symptoms of impetigo may be treated by following basic hygiene practices.
I am diabetic with frequent uti. And itchiness in vagina. Why am I getting throbing sensation in the vagina. I am 50 yrs old.
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.