Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekta SaxenaYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy test machine me kya indicate hone k baad pata chal jata hai lady pregnent hai. Please advise.
I am 40 year old married lady I had abortion when I was 26 but after tht I never conceived I tried iui also but it failed so please advice me for conception and chances of conceiving.
Doctor can I eat Desi medicine t regular of periods because these all problem occurs due t irregular of periods. Is it good t eat? Desi medicine. Or tell me. Is it side defected. Or not.
Respected Doctors I have pcos. Nd I am taking metformin and folic acid. My LMP is 24-11-16. Today ultrasound is done and two sac of 9 mm nd 5 mm is found. But no yolk sac or fetal node is found. My concern is that I am not feeling pregnancy symptoms at all. Some days ago, I was feeling nausea. But from last two days all gone. please guide.
Hello docter. I am from jagadhri. I am facing problem with my periods. My periods doesn't stop since 8 days. Usally it take 3 days. It is due to deficiency of iron. I had face this problem before also when I was 15. I am feeling weakness. Please suggest me how to stop periods and also suggest me iron pills.
I am pregnant for three weeks and iav taken abortion kit but only a slight spot was observed, so can I take one kit more which contains 5 pills？
Hello sir I am srija .my age 26 years. I have severe period pain in every month with three days bleeding. L have regular menstrual cycle with normal bleeding. I am suffering with this problem since 13 years. Please give me solution for this problem. Other wise give good doctor name for this in Hyderabad city.
I have baby of 2 days. I have cesarean delivery. bleeding is very less it is OK or not? How many days bleeding should come after cesarean?
I am participating first time sex with wife on marriage night. How to participate without any diseases. And I want her to get pregnant.
I and my partner had unprotected sex. Can she get pregnant from my pre-ejaculation? I didn't ejaculate into her. It is her 18th day of menstrual cycle.
I do not want child right now, but also do not want to use condoms, please suggest me safe period for sex.
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.