Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have a serious problem of hair loss so it may be due to cancer or some other reasons of hair loss.
Hi doctor. I am 29 years old guy. I have skin disease. I had severe dandruff when I was 15. The dandruff particles fell on my face and my face became dark below eyes. My forehead and eye circle is normal but below lower eyes to throat my skin became dark. Apart from that small fuzzy acne on my nose and cheeks. If I press that I always get white colour solid substance coming out from that. And also I have shave allergy. Everytime I face burning sensation and lot of heat boils next day of shaving. I met bot allopathy and ayurveda doctors but no luck. Could anyone please suggest what to do next? thanks.
I have lot of hair fall, I sleep for 5-6 hours and since then my hair fall has start, provide me with some natural remedies too.
I am just 18 year old and I have neck pain from last 3-4 month how could I get out of it and also face has acne problem which medicine is best for removing acne.
See a dermatologist if you have pus-filled blisters or a skin infection that doesn’t improve or gets progressively worse. Skin infections can spread beyond the skin and into the bloodstream. When this happens it can become life-threatening.
Signs of a severe infection include:
- skin sloughing, breakdown
- dark, necrotic appearing skin, or skin that becomes discolored and painful.
When I lie on bed facing ceiling I have the feeling of pain in hair legs which touches pillow. When I ride bike , when air forcefully touches my face same pain feel on hair leg. Like someone trying to pull it. And I have these for past 2-3 months only. I have too much hair fall also.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.