Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GuptaYour feedback matters!
How to make penis strong? My penis is not always strong. It strong can't last for 5 min. Is there any ways to make strong penis without taking pills?
Hi persistent cough from the last 3 months. Cough is thin and yellow. Need to clear my throat. No khansi.
I'm suffering from headache for the past one month even after taking treatment i'm not getting rid of that.can you please suggest me something good.
Sir I am suffering from itching from problem since Aug 2015 all over my body non of the medicine is not working for me like. ivermectin, tyga onabet, KZ etc. Please help me.
I am 22 female .I have some problem that I can't control toilet for too long .even now a days my parents were saying that they are getting bad smell from me .I don't know why but I am completely okay with out urination feeling at least. How would this happen? What should I do for this problem?
I want to know how to treat Constipation Completely. As I drinks 3Litre daily but I can't find good result. As it happen every 5Days. So please told me Thanks.
Respected doctor I am miss mamata barik age of 33 suffering from migraine since last 5 years.I have consulted maximum of doctors but no such result is getting since now.Now i am taking naxdom-250 and cyra-d regularly.Whats the cause and remedies please tell me.
The human body allows for movement through the complex system of bones, muscles and joints. A break in the bone is medically known as a fracture and can be caused by constant stress, pressure or impact. It is common knowledge that with age, the bone strength decreases and incidence of fractures (osteoporotic fracture) increases. Based on the affected bone and impact, different types of fractures are commonly identified as:
- Complete: When the breakage of the bone is complete, producing two or more pieces, it is referred to as a complete fracture.
- Incomplete: When the breakage is incomplete, where the bone has cracked, but does not break into pieces, it is known as an incomplete fracture.
- Another type would be the open or closed fracture:
- Open fracture: When the skin is exposed and the bone breaks through this exposed skin, it is known as compound or open fracture.
- Simple or closed fracture: The bone breaks, but the skin continuity is maintained. Again, here are different types including hairline, greenstick, oblique, etc.
What is the reason behind a fracture?
A bone will fracture when force is applied to it that is stronger than the bone itself. A key factor in a bone’s susceptibility to fracturing is age. Both children and older people are prone to bone fractures. Children’s bones are constantly growing and have not reached their full strength. Elderly people have brittle bones with old age and are prone to develop bone diseases, making them susceptible to fractures.
How they are treated?
Splint and pain medications are commonly used. Closed reduction where the fracture is reduced without opening up the tissues and open reduction, where the tissues are opened up are common approaches to managing fractures.
Can they be prevented?
Especially with children and in the elderly, extra precaution should be taken to avoid any kind of injury and fracture.
- Develop an exercise routine to strengthen the muscles
- Manage weight
- Use the right footwear and exercise gear
- Watch your medications (avoid sleep inducing ones)
- Increase lighting in the room/home to improve clarity of vision for elderly
- Make the home/living area fall-proof by reducing clutter, using railing in the bathroom and bedrRhinoplastyoom, using rubber mat, etc.
- While a fall may seem inevitable, taking the above steps can help reduce the incidence and severity of a fall, thereby minimizing damage. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.