Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa WaliaYour feedback matters!
I am a housewife and I am getting sensitiveness in my teeth and gums wheel eating sweets or consuming any thing and teeth are become weak.
1. Flossing. It is an absolute must to remove the matter from between the gaps where your brush's bristles can never reach. Thats where the bad smell and decay dwell.
2. Tongue Cleaning. Our tongue is a mighty storehouse of all that gets stuck and causes bad breadth!
3. Drink more water. As for everyhing else, it works for dental health too."
My teeth's are not straight. It comes in front. So I want to straight it. Please tell me what to do & how many cost it take.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female. I have tooth caries. And some tooth are cracking. I think there is insecticide. How to cure that with medicine or any paste or mouthwash like that in home because am living in my mother in laws house she won't allow me to go to hospital. Am so scared please help me out.
Hi doctor, I am 38 year old, I have bleeding and puss in gums and foul smell. I am physically active and going for workout daily but I feel indigestion.
I didn't have 1 moral because of cavities I removed from doctor in earlier age 15 and one have lot of cavities what I do which teeth feeling is best dental implant is good?
Hello doctor my self pratibha jain I have cavity problem and black teeth last six months please tell me I only 20 year old girl.
My son is 4 years n 6 months old ,he is having cavities(no pain) in his premolars,kindly suggest can i wait till they fall ? As he is now brushing twice daily.
What should I do to improve my dental health, I am 35 and most of my grinding teeth are really messed up, one got totally decayed by cavities. I brush with the best quality toothpaste and am a teetotaller.
I have uneven teeth andi want to make it even, so please give the solution how can I fix this problem and how much will it cost?
I have developed a cavity in my upper wisdom tooth. Doctor has suggested extraction? Should I all for root canal or extraction of better.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.