Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Danish AliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sai Krishna Naidu
Superb doctor and Friendly too....I would love to meet him....very helpful suggestions....top of the class
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Danish Ali has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. The entire Famous Pharmacy was spotlessly, clean. The guidance of Dr Danish Ali gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Danish Ali to anyone gladly.
I was suffering from erection problems for such a long time. I was in so much pain due to my erection problems. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. In the very first sitting, Danish Ali clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Thanks to him that the erection problems treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Danish Ali to be very helpful and helped me improve my health. Good medecine
He is really a good doctor ...perfect diagnose and treatment , Will recommend him to all for any sexual issues..
Very nice and understanding doctor with perfect skills and treatment sexual problems.....will recommend to all
Very good and the best treatment I ever get for sexual problems....thank u u Dr.danish so much,u made my life.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Danish Ali to be very helpful. thanks for ur time and guidance
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Good
Alok Kumar Mahato
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Very useful sir ,thanks
He is the best sexologist doctor and treated my sexual problem to the best.
Santa Sobhan Behera
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are thorough and very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. Its very helpful
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are knowledgeable. It's good
Dr. Danish Ali provides answers that are very helpful. I will
Best tretment given to me ,excellent results of his medicines
I'm asking this question out of curiosity. I have seen many ads about medication that increase your penis size and breast size. Every day we see those ads in some or the other media. Does it really work? Is there medications to grow your penis in length and breast in size? Many people will buy when they see those ads. People hesitate to consult a doctor.
Is 3 inch erected penises, is good to go for sex. Can be women satisfy with it. And above all can women get pregnant with 3 inch erect pen is.
Sex is meant to be a pleasurable activity, but sometimes it can be painful for the man involved. Pain can be a symptom of a number of health conditions like an illness or infection or a physical or psychological problem.
Some of these conditions are:
- Peyronie's Disease: This is commonly known as erectile dysfunction and is characterized by the inability to achieve and maintain an erection. It can be a genetic problem or triggered by a traumatic accident. This makes the scar tissue in the penis bend thus making any sort of sexual activity painful and difficult.
- Prostatitis: This condition is characterized by the inflammation of the prostate gland. This causes pain, swelling and painful ejaculation. Prostatitis can affect men at any age and can also contribute towards erectile dysfunction and a lowered libido.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary tract infections affect both men and women. When it comes to men, it can cause pain during ejaculation and a burning sensation while urinating. It can also make the penis emit a foul smell. A yeast infection can also lead to an itching or burning sensation around the tip of the penis.
- Dermatitis: The skin around the penis is thinner than skin in other parts of the body. Sometimes, the skin in a man's genital area can be allergic to soaps, creams, fragrances etc. This can trigger inflammation and itchiness making sex uncomfortable. Such allergies are noted more commonly in men who have been circumcised.
- Herpes: Genital herpes can cause painful sores to erupt on the penis. This may be accompanied by an itching or tingling sensation. Herpes is also a sexually communicable disease and sex should be abstained from if you suffer from herpes.
- Psoriasis: Genital psoriasis can make the skin on the penis and scrotum dry and scaly. This can affect men of all ages. With friction, these scales can fall off leaving raw skin that is prone to bleeding. While non scaly plaque is more common in uncircumcised men, circumcised men are prone to scaly plaque. This condition can also be very itchy.
- Phimosis or Paraphimosis: Phimosis is a congenital condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight to completely retract over the head of the penis. Paraphimosis is a condition where the foreskin cannot be pulled over the head as it is stuck behind it. In both cases, it can make having an erection very painful and can make intercourse uncomfortable.
So ,it is always recommended to consult a sexologist regarding any of the condition of pain and uneasiness in sex before it gets worse as penis is a very delicate organ of a man. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Sexual Health issues not just affect our body, but affect our state of mind as well. Many sexual problems may plague men and women the world over, at different phases of their lives. From infertility and impotence with premature ejaculation to complete lack of libido and even pain during intercourse, there are a number of problems that may require immediate diagnosis and sexual treatment so as to promote a more sexually fit being.
Read on to know more about what kind of sexual treatment can make a person sexually fit.
- Low libido: Lack of sexual interest or lack of sex drive can be treated with the help of an analysis of any other medication you may be taking, which could lead to side effects such as this condition. This includes anti depressants and even hypertension drugs. Also, there may be low level of sex hormones in body which also plays a major role in erection and sexual desire of a person. So one can use counselling and consultation with a sexologist to examine the state of one's sexual problem and level of stress so as to help in treating the problem more efficiently by your doctor.
- Premature ejaculation: This problem is growing as a major concern in most of the men at the time of their physical relationships making a impact of unsatisfying sex with their partners. This condition can be originated from various psychological and physiological causes as of weakness in muscles and nerves of sexual organs due to past bad history of mastrubation,thinning of semen quality and quantity, stress, anxiety, depression, etc., so this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and satisfaction between two partners or couples.
- Low erection/delayed erection:This problem is also depleting most of the men in today's scenario. Due to some weakness in muscles and nerves of penis-no erection,low erection or delayed erection is a problem of concern at the time of any sexual relationship.it too has various reasons of age, diabetes, any local trauma, stress, low sex hormones and physical factors. So this problem should be recognised and to be consulted with a sexologist to cure it at a right time before it affects the relationship and create stress for the man on his potentials with his partner.
- Pain during intercourse: This issue can be fixed with a variety of tools. One of the foremost treatment methods is to treat symptoms like dryness in the vagina with the help of lubricants and topical creams. Also, one can go in for physical therapy that will strengthen the pelvic floor. This also includes exercises like Kegels.
Vaginal inflammation in such cases can also be cured with the help of steroids. And, in case there are any infections, than creams and antibiotics can treat the same. It is important to understand your symptoms and see a doctor about treating the same at the earliest.
Note: Add in this the condition of impotency,premature ejaculation, bad habit of mastrubation. So, it is now we need to get proper education and guidance to treat any sexual related problems and to consult a trained sexologist to make your sexual life fit, healthy and enjoyable.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have a problem regarding sex. My penis size 3-4 inch. Its an issue while having sex with partner and how to increase the increase the duration while sex.
How to increase sperm count. Present I am using zoamates sachet twice a day. Is it worth full. Suggest me.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial Polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.