Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhawani Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawani SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 70 years woman and healthy. I used to walk about 5 kms a day. Recently I got lower right hip pain which persisted and led to knee and right leg pain. It was diagnosed as age related slight degeneration in spine. I was on pain killers for 5 weeks and it has improved very much and I am able to walk within house. Do you suggest further treatment to recover faster so I can get back to my normal routine.
When I was a small child I was very fairer till 6th class. But now my skin is so darken. My hands and face potion from neck is very dark in colour. Is there any solution for retaining my fairer skin without much expenses?
I have been on birth control for about two months skipping the placebo week as my doctor instructed and starting right away the next pack. I have not skipped any days but on two different occasions I took my pill at a later time. About a week ago I had sex with my ex and we did not use condoms and he did in fact cum in me about 3 or 4 times and I was and currently still am on my period. My period had gotten heavier as they usually do and mines usually last about a week and a half to two weeks so I still have a some bleeding days ahead of me. My question is, is there any chance I could be pregnant? Also I have PCOS which I know is supposed to make it harder for me to get pregnant. Thank you for your time in advance.
Some of us are born with freckles and some acquire them, mostly due to sun exposure. They are not common on darker skin, but those of us with lighter complexion have to bear the brunt of these brown dot-like blemishes. If you’ve been waiting for information on easy and super-fast ways to get rid of freckles, you’ve just got lucky.
You can use natural lightening methods as well as freckle-removing treatments like lasers to get rid of freckles fast.
Natural lightening methods:
- Lemon juice: This natural bleach can lighten freckles fast. Problem is that lemon juice doesn’t work on freckles caused due to sun exposure as these are darker and more irregularly placed across the skin.
- Sour cream mask: Milk and sour cream are both very effective in combating freckles. Just make a mask and apply on your face and let it soak in. What happens here is that the lactic acid in milk peels away the outer skin on your face, lightening freckles.
- Fruit peels: You can mix fruits and apply on face. This will facilitate the natural acids in fruits to peel the top layer of skin and lighten freckles. Strawberries and kiwi fruit are very effective and so are cucumbers and apricots.
Treatments for removing freckles
- Lightening creams: These are easily available as well as extremely effective against both natural as well as sun induced freckles. Creams with liquorice extract and Aloe work best. Then there are creams with chemicals like hydroquinone and oxybenzone, which are also very effective, though they can sometimes have side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: What microdermabrasion does is that it removes the outer layer of skin through the action of a stream of tiny particles. This reduces the intensity of freckles.
- Chemical peels: These peels remove the top layer of skin and reduce freckles. Skin needs 2-3 days to heal after a chemical peel. Chemical peels are prepared in 3 different strengths:
- Superficial which use alpha or beta hydroxy acids
- Medium which uses trichloroacetic acid to penetrate deep into skin
- Deep peels which use higher concentrations of trichloroacetic acid or phenol to get rid of even more layers of skin.
- Laser treatment: Lasers offer a fast way to get rid of freckles. They work by burning the blood vessels underneath the freckles. This reduces the intensity of freckles and gives skin an even tone. The procedure is safe if done by a surgeon. It may cause some temporary bruising, swelling and redness.
A good way to stop freckles from marring the prettiness of your skin is to protect yourself from the sun. You can wear sunscreen or cover your skin with long sleeves. Both of these stop the darkening of old freckles or the formation of newer ones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am losing my hair quickly, I used many shampoo but I did not get result. What is the symptoms? Please help me.
Issues with conception and long periods of trying to have a baby without much success do take a toll on couples. Apart from buying several fertility and pregnancy tests, the overbearing thought of infertility treatments and their expenses can also be quite stressful for a couple. While the concept of stress and how it affects each individual may be different, the one commonality is that it does affect every couple that undertakes this journey. There have been enough studies about stress affecting the results of an IVF and there seems to be some agreement that stress does not affect the outcome one way or the other.
- Overall well-being: Stress is definitely a problem for our overall well-being but there is little to worry when it comes to the success of your IVF cycle. Well, thanks to that there is one less thing to worry about. Since there are quite a few things you worry about once a cycle has been completed, the common thing you will hear from everyone around you is to de-stress. For one thing, the drugs that go with such treatments make everything so much more magnified and hence every small thought is magnified ten-fold while on the treatment.
- Stress in combination with other habits may be affect outcomes: While stress can delay a successful outcome, it will not completely stop you from getting pregnant. However, this stress coupled with several bad habits or problems can lead to issues which may not help in this journey. For instance, sleep can play a huge role in keeping you healthy and in the right condition to get pregnant. So, if you are having sleepless nights thanks to long and stressful meetings, it is time to rethink your schedule. Your lack of sleep may be combining with the stress to prevent a successful IVF cycle.
- Unhealthy Eating: Stress is a big trigger for unhealthy eating and most people do tend to binge eat when they are stressed. IVF and the medications associated with it can keep you on the edge as far as stress is concerned and it is very critical to eat healthy while you are attempting to get pregnant. Obesity and weight gain can be a serious impediment as far as successful trials are concerned. It is not only females but males can also be seriously affected by obesity. The sperm count can be drastically low in those that are overweight.