Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bajrang SoniYour feedback matters!
Whenever I was in periods there is heavy pain occur in my belly and back. So that I can not even walk or move. Was it normal? Because some of girls don't have any pain during this.
MY AGE IS 26 YEARS. MY WEIGHT IS 94 KGS. IN MY TESTS T3-91,T4-10.3,TSH-2.81,HB-11.5 .Problem is Periods are stooped since two Years. I am having Two childrens. So Kindly give solution.
Hello Dr. my wife is in period from 7 days and tonight we have done sex we both enjoy but I was cum inside in vagina, so I am in tens what should I do, she is angry on me.
आज की भाग दौङ भरी जिंदगी, ऊपर से काम का प्रेशर हममे में से कई लोगों को तो याद भी न होगा कि पिछली बार कब खिलखिला कर हँसे थे। जबकी हँसना हम सभी के लिये अति महत्वपूर्ण है किन्तु हम उसे नजर अंदाज कर देते हैं। मित्रों हँसने से हमारी जिंदगी किस तरह स्वस्थ एवं खुशनुमा हो सकती है उसी के बारे में थोङी सी जानकारी शेयर करने की कोशिश कर रही हूँ , पसन्द आए तो हँसियेगा जरूर. तो आइये जानते हैं हंसने के पाँच फायदे:
1) हंसने से हद्रय की एक्सरसाइज हो जाती है। रक्त का संचार अच्छीतरह होता है। हँसने पर शरीर से एंडोर्फिन रसायन निकलता है, ये द्रव्य ह्रदय को मजबूत बनाता है। हँसने से हार्ट-अटैक की संभावना कम हो जाती है।
2) एक रिसर्च के अनुसार ऑक्सीजन की उपस्थिती में कैंसर कोशिका और कई प्रकार के हानिकारक बैक्टीरिया एवं वायरस नष्ट हो जाते हैं। ऑक्सीजन हमें हँसने से अधिक मात्रा में मिलती है और शरीर का प्रतिरक्षातंत्र भी मजबूत हो जाता है।
Hello I usually experience trouble during menstruation to be precise a week before that. What normally is said pms. It makes me feel hopeless, extreme mood swings anger irritation. Along with that unbearable back ache. Is this all normal or a warning sign?
Hi Dr. I wanted to know, how many days after delivery does the bleeding continue, does it feel heavier on vagina when it bleeds.
Uttara basti of dhanwantaram tail is very effective in bilateral tubal blockage. Uttara basti of 6ml of dhanwantaram tail for 7 days and pichu of the same tail for 6 hrs in vaginal cavity is able to make clear the tubal blockage. The same procedure should be repeated in next month also. By the third month histosalphingogram showed potency of the tubes.
Navratras are celebrated to worship the divine mother through meditation, prayers and chanting. It is not just a religious practice, but a spiritual one too. It coincides, twice a year, with the changing seasons and is a process of rejuvenating our body and mind. This reflects in the foods that are supposed to be consumed during Navratri fasting. Why is that we fast and that certain foods are shunned during the festival while some are encouraged and embraced wholeheartedly? Here we try to deconstruct some aspects related to food and fasting during the festival.
Fasting is an integral part of Navratri, which helps to cleanse our body and rekindle the digestive fires. It gives our digestive system the much-needed rest from the constant overloaded eating habits. We can use this as an opportunity to detoxify our body and break away from the regular dietary pattern.
Traditionally, Navratri foods are wholesome and high on nutrition. Kuttu (buckwheat), which we have been having for ages is being hailed as the new superfood! Along with kuttu, sabudana (tapioca pearls), singhada (water chestnut) and amaranth (rajgiri) are widely used and help bridge the gap created by the absence of wheat and rice. Most of the navratri flours are packed with proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which makes them an ideal substitute for heavy gluten rich grains.
Focus during Navratri should be on foods that are nutrient rich, but still light on our stomach, in keeping with saatvic (pure, simple and fresh) principles. Thus, fruits, juices, dairy products and their preparations are stressed upon. However, when we consume food during this period, we tend to overindulge. We have distorted the cooking techniques such that we load ourselves with fried, high fat foods. This, instead of making our body feel light, tends to bloat it up.
We has put together these simple techniques that one may follow this Navratri, to make the best out of fasting foods:
- Cooking technique: The key to unlocking the nutritional value of food is to cook right- instead of making the usual fried paranthas and pooris, try and make rotis, Kuttu dosas, chilla or pancakes. One can have them with the nourishing Kuttu ki Kadhi. Let’s get innovative and try something new!
- Healthy Snacking: One can easily replace fried chips and namkeens with makhanas that can be roasted at home and seasoned with rock salt, black pepper, chili flakes, etc. to one’s liking. We can also help ourselves to baked potatoes, instead of fried ones. We have also put together a Navratra salad for healthy snacking. To satiate our need for a dessert during fasting try making the pumpkin kheer. These are the small changes that could go a long way to achieving the desired result of cleansing our bodies.
- Keep Hydrated: Kuttu and amaranth being rich in protein need good amount of water for proper digestion. Therefore, it is imperative that we increase our liquid intake for proper elimination of toxins during the process of cleansing. Fruits like water melons, melon, grapes, pomegranates or oranges have high water content. So, try to add 3 different colours of fruits, through the day, to keep you hydrated. Fresh coconut water will also help to keep the ions in balance make us feel light. We also suggest making the bottle gourd punch.
- Conscious Fasting: Navratri not being a rigid fast, people tend to follow it differently. The fast could be only on fruits, liquids, once a day grain or varied. We should take into account our health and lifestyle while deciding on the type/ form of fasting. Special care should be taken by people with health issues like diabetes, hypertension and conditions like pregnancy and lactation.
So, hopefully, armed with the science behind Navratri foods, you would be making better informed choices. This Navratri let us leave the unhealthy cooking habits behind and ensure that food that we eat is tasty and healthy too. Happy Fasting and Healthy Feasting!
Hi, My wife is 2 Months pregnant and we recently did a Urine Routine and report stated that 12-13 Pus Cells and then Doctor Suggested Urine Culture. After 48 Hours Culture Report came as Bacteria NOT seen. Pus Cells 1-2/HPF, Epithelial 2-4 HPF. Does it indicate that She does not have any infection or Does she need to take anti-biotic.
I am 20 year old I unsecured sex do to 7 day after my g. F to check pregnancy test but 7 day after safe to check possible which day after to check pregnancy.
I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). So my doubt is that will I be able to conceive? Can I have physical relationships with my husband? Kindly please give a correct answer.
Hello Doctor, I'm 31 yrs old. I have been trying to conceive my second baby for past four months. We made love during my fertile days only. Everything was well planned, but we did not succeed. I have also to confess that i'm under stress to conceive faster and also traveled exhaustively. We could not guess what would be the problem for not conceiving. Should I consult a gynaec now? Note: I have no issues like irregular periods, PCOD etc. I had no problem in my first pregnancy also
I have not cure periods at the time. It will late and once it will come then it not be stopped. What I should do?
Hi, Last month ke 9 date ko mere girlfriend ko date aaiye thi then 14 ko we had sex and now next month ke 15 date hai still usko date nhi aaiye hai but usko vomiting vagre kuch bhi nhi or kuch bhi pregnancy ke symptoms dikhe nhi hai so wo pregnent hou hai kya? Ki ye normal date ka problam hai? please tell me.
Last two days after removing my bra in the evening time Dr. I am getting pain in my side brest as well as upper portion of brest.
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.