Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bajrang Soni
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bajrang SoniYour feedback matters!
Allopathic medicine seems to be the de facto choice when it comes to treating emergency issues, and this fact does have merit backing it up. However, when a person has a reasonably inconsequential issue; homoeopathic medicine is the way to go!
Acromegaly is a situation in which there is an excess of the growth hormone produced. The good news is that is treatable, but while it is so, the diagnosis is not always correct, in many of the cases. This leads to a delay in the treatment and a long time for Acromegaly to have its effects, which progressively get worse. Most people who get Acromegaly notice their hands and feet getting bigger. This usually starts off by a person’s ring not fitting on as smoothly as it used to or his or her shoes feeling a bit tighter than they were earlier.
When a person is looking for ways to treat the condition of Acromegaly that he or she has the unenviable prospect of having to face, it can be said that while there are cures in various fields of medicine, homeopathy can be said to be the most comprehensive way to treat all issues a person may experience when it comes to his or her health. The reason for this is the fact that unlike many other forms of medication which look to either just suppress the issue which is at hand or to direct the problem to be solved, homoeopathy is one of the few philosophies which is comprehensive enough to evaluate the entire body. This allows for a person to get better overall, rather than fire-fighting one health problem and soon finding himself or herself back at the doctor’s office in order to address the next one.
Finding cure in Homeopathy!
It is true that the common medicines which have a root in homoeopathy are made use of to treat Acromegaly. One of these happens to be pitu-gl while another is carcinosin. While the names may not be all that easy to pronounce, it can be said that the efficacy that these medicines have made them all the more worthwhile. These medicines have come as an answer to all the uncertainties and questions related to the treatment of acromegaly.
While it is true that Acromegaly can be a sticky condition to have to deal with but with homoeopathy, the improvement is almost at hand! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
If you like your food sweet, but worry about calories at the same time, chances are you are leaning towards artificial sweeteners to solve your dilemma. The market is flooded with artificial sweeteners, so how do you choose one? And what are their pros and cons?
Besides weight control, artificial sweeteners are also used by people suffering from diabetes. But there is a debate as to how safe artificial sweeteners are, for normal people and diabetics alike.
You get multiple choices from aspartame to sucralose, present in stores. However, it is better to be educated about their benefits and disadvantages.
The pros and cons of most popular sweeteners are as follows:
1. Saccharin: This sugar substitute has been in the market for the longest.
a) It has zero calories
b) It does not elevate the levels of blood sugar
c) 200-700 times sweeter than normal sugar
a) It is a possible carcinogen (substances that cause cancer)
b) There is also the danger of saccharin acting as an allergen (substances that cause allergy)
2. Aspartame: It is the most commonly used sugar substitute. Almost all the food items that boast of being sugar-free have aspartame in them.
a) 160-220 times sweeter than common sugar
b) A small amount goes a long way, so calorie intake is lesser
a) Headaches, depression and cancer have been linked to aspartame use
b) Increased hunger
3. Sucralose: This sugar substitute is derived from sugar itself. It is gradually becoming the most popularly used sweetener as it is found in almost all cooked or baked foods.
a) It is heat resistant, so it is used liberally in cooking and baking
b) It has very few calories
a) Weight gain is still possible
b) It has chlorine in it, which is a carcinogen
4. Neotame: This is a new invention and is chemically related to aspartame.
a) 7000 -13000 times sweeter than common sugar with zero calories
b) Apparently, it is safe for consumption for teens, children and even for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
a) There isn't enough research done on Neotame, therefore very little is known about it
b) Since its chemical composition is closer to aspartame, there is much controversy about "neotame" affecting people the same way as aspartame
Hi. I'm 8 do and have continuous positive opk from day 11 of my cycle. I have regular periods with 29 days cycle and actively trying for a baby. Can you pls tell me why these continuous positive opk?
Menopause is an inevitable biological occurrence in every woman's life. It is a period when the menstrual cycle ceases permanently. Menopause brings about a sea of changes. From hormonal imbalance to insomnia to emotional breakdown and depression, the complications are many. Menopause is also found to increase the risk of certain health conditions, one of which includes heart problems and a heart attack. In this article, we will discuss the link between menopause and heart problems (including a heart attack) and the possible preventive measures.
The connection between menopause and a heart attack
As opposed to many beliefs, menopause, by no means is a diseased condition. It is a natural phenomenon that strikes every woman, usually after the age of 50. With menopause, there is also a dip in the level of estrogen hormone. Estrogen is an important female hormone that goes a long way in protecting women from various cardiovascular disorders.
It plays a pivotal role in the proper relaxation and dilation of the blood vessels to ensure the flow of blood to the heart remains unaltered.
Estrogen acts a catalyst, resulting in a significant increase in the level of the "Good Cholesterol" or HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) and a dip in the level of the "Bad Cholesterol or LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein).
- With a fall in the estrogen level, the concentration of LDL rises with a considerable dip in the HDL level.
- The higher the level of LDL, the more the chances of a heart problem, especially a heart attack.
- The LDL present in excess can adhere to the walls of the blood vessels and cause its blockage.
- The condition can also result in arterial blockage.
- Further, in the absence (or lesser concentration) of estrogen, the walls of the heart tends to lose its flexibility and elasticity to a great extent.
All these conditions can spell doom for the heart triggering a heart attack or other cardiovascular disorders.
- After the age of 50, it is essential to go for regular health check-ups.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as you can. Exercise and physical activities, even for 30 minutes daily can make a difference. Obesity can play a significant role in triggering heart problems. Thus, it is essential to keep the body weight within control.
- Your diet can also influence the overall health. Try and avoid foods that are rich in trans and saturated fats (doughnuts, cakes, pastries, cookies, margarine, frozen and creamy drinks, animal fats, to name a few). Go for a diet rich in folic acid (Avocados, dark green vegetables, citrus fruits, lentils, nuts, peas), whole grains, fish, fibers.
- The link between smoking and heart diseases need no special mention. Quit smoking if you want to keep the heart healthy and disease-free.
- Problems will always be there. Don't overstress yourself with the same. Spend quality time with family and loved one (day outs, short trips, and vacations).
- Never skip the prescribed medicines, unless advised by the attending physician.