Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in phulera . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash DadhichYour feedback matters!
Sir my head have pain from last 10 days what I do please tell me about my problem. I will be very grateful for you.
I am suffering from headache always during the study and I would let like to ask you that please tell me that what I do?
Hello Doctor My Grand maa always have body pain. Jayda dard leg me aur kamar me rahta hai. Please suggest me some medicines for she.
Treatment for headache. please help me. U wear spectacles regularly. Can I have to take rest for 2-3 hours. please help me!
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but there is no relief. Please suggest me.
My stomach is burning. I am feeling spicy in my stomach. It is burning. What should I eat to reduce it.
Male, 33 Yesterday I suddenly felt headache, felt discomfort such as cry badly, felt to beat some badly, felt to throw legs and hands on wall etc. I use power specs please. Suggest.
Hi, I am 20 years old. From last 3 days I have cold that doubled last night. Plus feverish I am & major headache was there since last night. Like as if it gonna burst. Plus my hands shiver sometimes. Though I ain't feeling cold that way. What should I do?
My friend has chest pain from last one year, mainly when he touches his chest by hand, he did three ecg in one year but nothing came negative, doctors prescribed pain killer medicines to him but thats also not working. kitne pain killer khayega woh jab medicine kaam hi nahi kar rahi. Pl suggest what it could be. Cholesterol is also normal and no sugar in blood report. Sugar level was only 82, but why chest pain when ecg is normal.
To keep stomach cool what should I eat as I am facing little acidity and stomach pain .One when I drink something and eat but I eat after long time then it becomes normal.
Osteoarthritis: Complications and risk factors
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.