Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok SharmaYour feedback matters!
My mom don't have any disease. Then her leg swells. When she stand and do any work. She have gone through many checkups but. No medicine works. Can you whats whts the problem?
My friend always coughing from last 10 years, used many medicines but not any relief, what is the main reason for the same, please notify us immediately.
Suffering for erectile dysfunction. Testicles getting smaller in size. Premature ejaculation. Possible cure.
Headache is very common and though not a disease in itself, it is usually a manifestation of some underlying problem. There are different types of headache and migraine headache is one of the most common types of headache.
Migraine headache is episodic in nature and the headache is throbbing, pulsating, and bursting in nature. Associated symptoms include nausea and vomiting and increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an episode, the person prefers to lock themselves up in a dark and quiet room to live through the pain. There could be triggering symptoms or aura which includes temporary blindness, light flashes, tingling sensation in the limbs followed by a headache.
Causes: The exact cause of the migraine is not known, however, potential triggers include stress, prolonged exposure to the sun, faulty sleep patterns, menstruation, prolonged hunger, loud noise, and disturbed eating patterns.
Homoeopathy believes that it can provide not just temporary relief from the headache, but long-term cure from the recurring migraine episodes. The following are some common ingredients used to cure a migraine, but self-medication is not advised.
- Belladonna: It is used where the headache involves a violent and throbbing pain in the temporal area. There are usually no warning signs. Touch, noise, light, and even mild movement worsen the pain. Pain is triggered by exposure to cold air, worsened on lying down, and relieved with mild pressure.
- Glonoine: Useful in congestive, throbbing headache, where there is a rush of blood to the head. The face and head feel hot, and there is a shocking pulse which correlates with the pulse. Exposure to the sun or any other heat increases the pain.
- Natrum Mur: When the headache is related to mental stress or grief, Natrum Mur is used. Common in young girls who are also anaemic, there is often the warning sign of temporary blindness. The headache is similar to the pounding of numerous hammers inside the head. Pain increases through the day and subsides with the sunset. The patient is usually pale during the episode.
- Iris Versicolor: In these patients, there is a blurring of vision before the onset of a headache. The headache is usually right sided and produces a tight feeling around the scalp. There is intense acidity and nausea and vomiting, and the vomitus usually consists of bile.
- Sanguinaria: Unilateral, right sided headache is best treated with Sanguinaria. The pain starts in the back of the head and comes down to settle around the right eye. The veins in the head feel enlarged and distended. Lying down is usually relieving.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 29 years old. I am facing constipation problem. I also took Ayurveda medicine but not getting relief.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.