Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
I am 20 year old I have muscle pain in both the leg on the right side of the both the knees (below it) for nearly 50 days but still has small pain being felt by applying stress on it not relaxing I want to start running but couldn't. Due to it, please suggest necessary treatment also medicines.?
What are the causes of tailbone pain? What is the treatment when it occurs during long time sitting?
My wife is suffering from slip disc I already have consulted orthopedic surgeon now, will homeopathy be more effective than doctors medicine. Please advise.?
My mother age is 56 she is having severe back pain even after taking several medicine and applying ointment pain is not relief pl suggest what to do now.
I am 61 years old and I have been suffering from back pain (centre to lowback in the spine) since few months-the pain is more while sleeping and getting up. Can you kindly say what ayurvedic medicines I should take for it?
A X-RAY OF CERVICAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--'OSTERPHYTES ARISING FROM SEEN AT C4, C5,C6 VERTEBRAE. CERVICAL VERTEBRAL BODIES ARE NORMAL IN THE HEIGHT AND DENSITY. ' C6-C7 INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACE IS REDUCED. REST OF intervertebral intervertebral DISC SPACE ARE NORMAL. PRE AND PARAVERTEBRAL SOFT TISSUES ARE unremarkable. AN X-RAY LUMBO SACRAL SPINE LATERAL VIEW RESULT--highlighted PORTIONSAYS-----osteophytes SEEN AT LUMBAR VERTEBRAE. INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACES ARE REDUCED AT L3-L4.
My age is 21 and I smoke cigarettes and weed daily and drink occasionally. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis arthritis from last 10 years. My height is 5'3 and weight is 40 KGS. I am a male. I want to increase my height by 6-8 inches and want to increase my weight too. I have visited many internet products and I nearly lost 50000 in buying them. They all were fake. I have visited many doctors in forte and homeopathic ayurvedic too but nothing worked. Please help me.
I have a foot pain for more than one year, inside bone was so pain, I took tablet, and I took one knid of acid test. How it ll cure, what is the solution?
I am 22 years old male and I have pain on my back near arm joint and I am not using any kind of medicines I am also a bike rider Is this a bike issue or anything else please sir tell me what to do.
I got problem in my foot instead of kicking a football I kicked on rod inclined so doc said thats internal rupture of skin its been 5-6 months but my foot is still stars paining when I try to run or do some work that take load on my foot so please tell me what should I do?
I have some scratches in my back. Even I had used normal creams and all it doesn't effects please consult me what to do?
Im 21 years I used sleep 9 to 10 hours during night.in daytime also im getting sleep. If I not slept in daytime means I become nervous, inactive and paining of legs. What should I do.
I am 28 years old man but last 6 months I had suffering form back pain & headache so far what should I do ?
I have a problem at wrist. It is swelled and no pain. What should I do. I think it is nerve swell. Please s give me a suggestion.
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided.