Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I have knees pain for 2 years. I take medicine but nothing is working. What should I do?
Hello sir I am 56 year old woman I am having gathiya by problem since last two year please suggest me something what should I do.
I am 75 years old. I am asked to take Diacerein and Glucosamine tablets twice daily for my Knee arthritis. Is it OK?
Sir, I am suffering back pain since many years. Now a days I can not seat on floor for long time. I went to a doctor and he said your muscles are very weak.
I am 46 years old female, I am getting pain to right side of body, leg and hand. I feel muscle are tightened. There's no sleep in nights.
Doctor I usewelly suffered by back and muscle pain now it is starting at joints also Spl. At fingar joints.
Dear sir my problem is when I wake up in morning & put my leg on earth then I feel pain in my heel of left leg please suggest me what is the causes.My age is 40.
Hi sir/madam. I had c-section 4 months ago. I chosen walking as a exercise one hour per day. But I am getting back pain. What are the precautions to be taken to reduce my tummy through walking ,without having back pain.
Hello Dr. she is having marks on knees nd legs . .marks like veins. Purple red .why such marks happen. What the cure.
Am a 30 years old mother of 2 kids, one of 5 years & the other 3 years old. My kids often complaint me that their Legs are paining specifically in the night time even if they are involved in their regular activities and not some other heavy activities. Why does this happen specifically in the Night Time? What could be the Reasons behind this & is it a matter of worry? Please help me out of this. Thinking you.
1 month back I have viral fever for a week. Since then my all joints are paining. Especicely knee joins and knukcle joints when I strutch my leg and hand.
im suffering with heavy back pain my job is marketing so i'm travel daily more then 60 km daily I think that's the reason for my back pain please suggests me how to solve my back pain.
Rotator cuff is the name given to four muscles and their tendons, which keep your arms in your shoulder sockets, allowing you to lift your arms and do day-to-day stuff like combing your hair, cutting vegetables etc.
The shoulder joint is a very important joint of the body and this is why any tear that happens in the rotator cuff can be devastating.
Tears can happen in rotator cuff due to a number of factors like injury and degeneration due to age. Tears that happen due to an injury to the shoulder are called acute. Degenerative tears are tears that happen due to degeneration of the tendon over time.
Common causes of degeneration are lack of proper blood circulation, which impedes the rotator cuff’s ability to repair itself. Repetitive stress is another cause where we stress the tendon by repeating the same shoulder motions again and again while playing games like tennis, cricket etc. and doing jobs that require us to extend our arms upwards a lot. Lifting heavy objects can also lead to tears.
Chronic shoulder and arm pain are good reasons for you to see your doctor. If you suffer from pain in your shoulder at rest, while sleeping on the affected shoulder or pain while lifting and lowering your arm, then there is no time to wait.
The doctor will do a physical examination by moving your arm in different directions. He may follow it up with X-rays and MRI to check how big the tear is in your rotator cuff.
Once confirmed that you indeed have a rotator cuff tear, your doctor will start the treatment. The goal of any treatment is to reduce pain and make your shoulder joint work properly again.
Nonsurgical treatments include rest, using of a sling to protect the shoulder and modifying your daily activities. This means you may not be able to do activities that cause shoulder pain. Your doctor can also prescribe pain and anti-inflammatory medicines. Strengthening and physical therapy bring up the rear of this type of treatment.
What you must remember is that nonsurgical treatment relieves pain and improves function in the shoulder, but does not improve shoulder strength. The size of your tear may also increase over time.
Surgery, which attaches the rotator cuff to your bone, is done if you suffer from continuous pain and symptoms over a year or so. If you have a large tear, conservative treatments will not work and surgery will have to be resorted to.
If you have been suffering from chronic shoulder or arm pain, waiting and watching is definitely not an option. You must consult an orthopedic surgeon at the earliest. Remember, if treatment is not started soon enough, your rotator cuff tear will get larger and will require only surgery.
When I wake up my backbone is paining to much its happening during 10 days pls tell me what should I do.
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupressurist.